5 Aftokratoria                  3   1  0  2   36  45  −9    4
6 Dilber                        4   1  0  3   19  44 −25    4
7 Arifiyyah                     4   1  0  3   31  66 −35    4

*Ensured qualification for the Knockouts Stage

(For Matchday 4)

k7XqCRV.png?1SPORTRAVEL

Iconic Rugby Stadiums of Giovanniland: Part Four
Posted 04/04/1423 

Welcome, visitors, once more to SporTravel! Our site has definitely surged in popularity during this Rugby World Cup, and there have already been calls for us to release our next set of featured rugby stadiums of Giovanniland. We’re therefore glad to announce that everyone’s wishes have been granted! Please enjoy this selection of three more rugby stadiums across our country.

i6vJrm7.jpg?1

Arena Silvana, Abrentopole, Abrenosto - Capacity: 46,729

This stadium is the home of the most famous and successful rugby team from the Abrenosto region of Giovanniland, Unio Abrenta. This name means Abrentan Union, and their stadium can be translated from Giovannese to Arena of the Forest. In the 1422 edition of the Premier National Rugby League, the Unio Abrenta barely missed entering the playoffs, finishing 3rd of 6 Auran teams whereas their rivals Gorilli Giovanniani and Turma Quorivana advanced, the latter becoming the winner. 

i6vJrm7.jpg?1

Arena Flavio Kastri, Zampessa, Lavanda Prima - Capacity: 33,401

Closing off the group of home stadiums from the 6 Auran teams that played in the 1422 Premier Rugby League, we present the Arena Flavio Kastri, whose home team is Lampi Lavandi (the Lavender Elephants), placed fourth in the Auran Conference. One spotlight is that visitors at the arena can also enjoy a breathtaking view of the mountain shown in the above picture’s background! It is called Monte Mipano IV, celebrating one of the Lavandulan Empire’s most powerful rulers in ancient times. The stadium itself is named after Flavio Kastri, a famous player from this team who went on to play for the national rugby team in the past as well.

hGPWwG-rNFV3EwbP0qQfXPwkHy8e4C0V_f9UKNoYTrO4nbjJhX4KoREusptqPwKtqgrJYa9FrYxyZsrlCWCFSGeUlaROKy72peJ5nyHryw-MrNFuTIlm04okcr5tjs7Fkse19VsAljes_ePodv6sfhM

Abria Arena, Bayabella, Altana - Capacity: 48,042

Last but not least, we move to Andolia to take a look at the home stadium from the Andolian Conference’s surprise winners this 1422 season, Unio Altaniana! With a whopping 62 points, they beat the established teams Aquile Andoliavillesi (2nd place with 44 points) and Li Insulari (3rd place with 41 points), whose stadiums we have already covered in Part 3 of the rugby stadiums series. Although the Unio Altaniana was knocked out in the semifinals by eventual winners Turma Quorivana, they successfully beat the Gorilli to earn the third place medal, in their best ever finish for the Premier League! 

And that’s it for Part 4 of our series of showcasing rugby stadiums in Giovanniland! Thank you for reading, and feel free to wish the Giovannilandian national rugby team good luck in its next match against Auran neighbors of Saint Mark in the comments, or post any suggestions for future rugby-themed articles. Remember, we accept suggestions for rugby stadiums in our official email, sportravel@giovamail.com! 

Ostronia’s win over Teralyon felt hollow to Alex Uchechukwu.

They were at 17 and the Teralyians at 20, with just two minutes left in the match, when Yaya made a surprise pass across and just enough behind to Vil to let him charge in for the victorious final try, 22-20.

The Ostronian players, if anyone bothered to rate them, were better on offense than defense, and that had shown with their forwards. The backs, like Alex, hadn’t been so lucky. Three Teralyians got past him and three Teralyians had scored tries on the Ostronians in the first three minutes. Mr. Tafa, the team captain’s and oldest player, panting and aching from head to toe, told Alex, its youngest player, “to stop kicking yourself and start kicking that ball forward.” He had gotten the memo, and together he and the other backs held the Teralyians to just one more try the rest of the match–-enough to put Yaya and Vil in striking distance at the very end.

But he didn’t quite get the same joy and triumph his teammates had when they carried Vil and Yaya on their shoulders back to the locker room, nor the cheers of the crowd for the first-timers in the Rugby World Cup. Sure, he smiled and clapped shoulders and hugged his teammates and even bore Vil on his own back, but the smile disappeared sooner for him than anyone else.

He didn’t understand why. And though he wanted to seek advice from his captain, who resembled his father in more than just looks, Mr. Tafa was already busy handing out feedback and compliments to the rest of the team. Alex didn’t want to intrude with his little personal problem. Erik Tafa was captain of the team and that meant he had the whole team to worry about. Alex could solve his problems on his own, couldn’t he?

So he showered before anyone else and slipped out of the locker room as quietly as his height and bulk would allow him. Everybody was too busy chattering to miss him or his patchy performance on the pitch. He stepped out of the stadium into the brisk Nadu night air and blended into the crowds still leaving the match. He turned with them to walk towards his hotel, but on this melancholic whim he spun around and parted the stream of people to head the other direction.

A police officer, or whatever the Dalimbari called them, stopped him when he finally did break free of the human current. “Your blue card,” he demanded.

Alex searched his pockets. He felt his wallet, his prepaid phone with those expensive international minutes, his good luck charms from Ne-ne that she had told him never to show anyone lest they lose their fortuitous power, but no blue card. The officer’s eyes narrowed with each passing second, hand at the ready for the cuffs on his belt.

Finally, Alex’s trembling hands found the little card in the breast pocket of his jacket. He held it up to the officer. “T-this blue card?”

The officer rolled his eyes and snatched it from Alex’s grasp. “What, are you colorblind?” he sneered as he examined it more closely. His shoulders fell when he found nothing wrong with it. He handed the blue card back to Alex and waved him past. “Have a safe night,” he gritted.

Alex hurried by the officer and kept his pace up until he was sure he had put some distance between himself and the eyes still drawn on him like a bead. He stopped tensing up so much once he walked over a small bridge and out of the officer’s sight. Over the bridge were the lights of a line of bars and pubs, with open air seating for the world cup occasion. All of it seemed jam-packed with the match’s afterparty, except for this older, worn out place on the corner doing its best to dress up. It reminded him of Mr. Tafa, and so he went inside.

Inside, the lights were dimmed and the conversation inside muted. He found a stool at the bar where they were showing the highlights from the day’s matches. Alex avoided the one showing Ostronia versus Teralyon and stuck to informing himself on how the other teams were doing. Eventually, though, the sights and sounds began to wash over him as the beer washed down his throat. He was caught up in his own thoughts, trying to diagnose why it didn’t feel right to celebrate with the rest of his teammates. He was so caught up, in fact, that the first three times he didn’t notice the guy next to him tapping him on the arm.

“Hey, you doing alright?” the man said. He looked Dalimbari, and spoke with the same accent as the officer.

“Long day,” Alex stated.

The man nodded. “It happens. Want to talk about it?”

He wasn’t in the mood for conversation. “No, I’m alright.”

“I’m right here if you change your mind,” the man replied. He went back to his drink and the screen without another word or even a sideways glance at Alex. It was as if he had never said anything to him at all.

Alex didn’t know what possessed him to speak. Maybe it was the man’s feigned ignorance of who sat beside him: the same young man whose sweaty face the camera was currently zoomed in on. As long as he wasn’t too deep in the bottle to actually not recognize the rugby player beside him, Alex appreciated the attempt to preserve his privacy.

“Actually, I’ve got a problem I’m trying to work out,” he said.

The man turned back. “What’s that?”

Alex kept up the charade. “At…work, we had a big…project. And I got off to a rough start, but pulled through by the deadline. The project was completed and everyone involved was really happy. Everyone except, well, our…competitors. But I don’t feel happy.”

“Because of your performance?”

“I guess. But I should be feeling fine. Great, even. I should be able to brush off the rough start with the strong finish. I should be proud of what we accomplished. But I can’t get past it. I let a lot of…work slip through my fingers,” he sighed.

The man nodded. “It must feel cheap.”

“Exactly. Especially when it wasn’t my work, in the end, that made the difference. It was somebody else on the team who got us over the…finish line.”

The man put his drink down. “Do you think that if you didn’t put in any work at all, your colleague could have crossed that finish line?"

“Well…maybe not…I don’t know…”

“There’s no need to equivocate. Just a yes or no.”

Alex tapped his head. “If I didn’t even bother, then I know the answer’s ‘no’ up here, but down here,” he said, tapping his chest, “‘no’ doesn’t feel like the right answer. He couldn’t have done it without me, but that just feels like…false pride.”

“What we don’t do affects others, it’s true. But what we do affects them even more. After that rough start, did you try really hard?”

“I really fought for it. With our ‘competitors,’ I mean. I wasn’t going to let them get by me one more time, even if it did happen just one more time.”

The man jabbed a thumb up at the screen, still playing more rugby. “It’s not just bar patrons and stadium crowds watching, kid. You players are in the thick of it all. You’ve got a front row seat to all your ‘competitors’...and your ‘colleagues.’

“And they’ve got a front row seat to what you do. So yeah, maybe they saw that rough start. But then they saw how hard you tried, how much you sweated to put them in a position to score. And they knew they couldn’t waste all that good work you’d done.

“So don’t look down on yourself, kid,” he smiled. “You may be young, but you’re one of those stars people are going to look up to. Especially your teammates.”

The front doors burst open. A crowd of purple sweatshirts barged in, spotting Alex and making a beeline straight for him. “Alex!” “There you are!” His teammates crowded all around him. Yaya got up on his tip-toes and tousled Alex’s hair. “We were looking all over for you, man!”

“Thanks,” Alex smiled. “I just needed a drink.”

Vil belly-laughed. “You’re not the only one! Shots? Anyone want to do shots?”

The whole team cheered. The bartender laid out the glasses and started pouring.

The stool next to Alex was empty. He wondered briefly if the man was a figment of his imagination. But some cash and a receipt had been left on the counter, by his empty glass. On the line was signed: “Don’t overthink it, kid.”

Overconfidence? Not on my watch!

(For MD4)

It was a calm day, as the members of the Ryxtylopian team were in a somewhat light training session, since soon they would face Aftokratoria, they weren’t that worried about Aftokratoria, but they wanted to keep the first place spot in the group, so it was best to be prepared for the match and not to let overconfidence take over the team.

As the coach, Andreís Tivarra made his way onto the pitch, he heard two of his players whispering:

“Do you think we’ll be able to hold on to first?”

“I mean we already did enough to consider our debut successful.”

“Yeah, im worried about our last two matches, against Kalmach and the United Adaikes, but hopefully we’ll do fine enough against Aftokratoria.”

Andreís without turning to see who were the ones chatting said; “Come on boys, don’t be confident, otherwise that will be you undoing”

Andreís was thinking a lot about Ryxtylopia’s defeat to Saint Mark in the world cup, how an overconfident coach had led his team to failure against on paper: a much weaker opponent, so he wanted to avoid something like that happening in this tournament.

But he also had to worry about the matches that would come after Aftokratoria, Kalmach and the United Adaikes, the 2nd and 3rd placed teams respectively.

Andreís knew things could turn around with one match, after all that’s what had happened when Ryxtylopia faced Dilber, so he not only had to worry about how well Ryxtylopia did, but also keep an eye on the other results, and the stress was starting to get to his head.

Nonetheless the team did pretty well in training and they went back to the hotel after training, where Andreís decided to share his concerns and the goals he wanted the team to meet:

“Alright everybody, listen up, there will be no overconfidence on this team, we are only halfway to the end of the groups, and things can still take a turn for the worst if all of you are not careful, so i want you all to, if not give your best, at least don’t let your guards down.”

“Aftokratoria may seem like an easy opponent we don’t know what way the match will go, no rugby match is a cakewalk, against Kalmach and the UA i do want you to give your best, and perhaps, if all of you do good and learn along the way we can not only make the groups but also the next stage of the tournament.”

“Our fans are counting on us to put on a good show, and if that isn’t enough your careers also could take a turn for the better, and our league in general! We will win the group, Adilienti Ryxtylopia!”

The team listened carefully before everybody shouted Adilienti Ryxtylopia! as the team members cheered and clapped as they continued on their way to the hotel, ready for the match against Aftokratoria.

Post for Match Day 4

bk8yop9wWjHKHhXz-jWYu3NLoqxyv_qcsV8JcPu47pNp8iYZAKCtZVePtQnOkNuKEC_7Jz8XtJCJ9kn6TQsmo9rBVnd1HYpisbSI-GMyZ2v7ipdb4_IhOdBi6nA1MknIURs8AFepXa8Jq1HRyZmMUw

You Are Watching FSTV-3

mFDsjc7yWg44IuisBdEYOtAsrFGfKKk42QzX_igRZEiTF8RRtxbAeA7MwCs2RFvAYmyClkzSxWoE93ZJ_KmFOqAjrOETDkhRcKlISs2dOFLO5hl2xcCF8oZT8onX40IeW-daWQe0FiENKzBPmmNx-w

[Wide shot of a field under cultivation. A powerful Zhenets tractor comes into view, plowing through the field effortlessly. The Zhenets tractor is sleek and modern, with shiny paint and cutting-edge features.]

Confident Voiceover: "Introducing the Zhenets, our state-of-the-art tractor, built to conquer any field with its high horsepower, advanced transmission system, and unbeatable durability. Get ready to unleash the power and revolutionize your farming operations with our cutting-edge Zhenets tractors."

[Close-up shots of the Zhenets tractor in action, showcasing its versatility as it plows, tills, and hauls heavy loads. Farmers are shown using the Zhenets tractor in different settings, smiling and nodding in approval as they operate the tractor with ease and efficiency.]

Farmer Testimonial: "As a farmer, I need equipment that can handle the demands of my work, and the Zhenets tractor delivers. The high horsepower and advanced transmission system make light work of any task, from plowing to hauling heavy loads. It's reliable, efficient, and built to last, which has greatly improved my productivity on the farm. I couldn't be happier with my Zhenets tractor, it's a game-changer for my operations."

[More shots of the Zhenets tractor in action, showcasing its durability and performance in various agricultural tasks. The advertisement ends with a call to action, urging viewers to visit their local dealership or website to learn more and schedule a test drive. The screen fades to black.]

Tagline: "Unleash the Power of Zhenets Tractors."

ssLX9xjzFmus16zky-d8QorLKSkYp3pa-CEjrUptkLJkq_gfNSl2HhyuvSzoSxw2OwJYnm0JnKqHqqjGwvcozF7kGs7j2BSfI4KnQrTkFb5C2d5bNPZyEko2BdnuP3fOPp02j0lwzoW3miRafW4Z8g

The Big World of Village: "Harvest Day Hustle"

[The scene is set in a small farming community during harvest season. The village is abuzz with activity as farmers prepare to harvest their crops. The main character, Valeriya, a young and enthusiastic farmer, is seen rushing around, overseeing the harvest operations. Matvei, a young male farmer, is working alongside her, assisting with the harvest.]

[Valeriya and Matvei are shown talking with their neighbor, Mr. Petrov, an elderly farmer who has been farming in the village for decades. They are standing in a field, observing the ripe wheat swaying in the breeze.]

Valeriya: (Excitedly) "Matvei, Mr. Petrov, can you believe it? It's finally harvest day!"

Mr. Petrov: (Chuckles) "Indeed, this is the most exciting time of the year for us farmers."

[They all start giving instructions to the farm workers, who are operating the combine harvesters and other machinery to harvest the crops. Valeriya and Matvei are seen multitasking, coordinating the workers, checking the quality of the harvest, and making sure everything runs smoothly.]

[As the day progresses, unexpected challenges arise, such as a mechanical breakdown of one of the harvesters or an approaching rainstorm. Valeriya, Matvei, and Mr. Petrov spring into action, quickly devising solutions and keeping everyone on track.]

Valeriya: (Determined) "Alright, team! We need to fix that harvester ASAP and get the crops in before the rain hits. Let's hustle, we've got this!"

[The farm workers, Valeriya, Matvei, and Mr. Petrov all pitch in to help fix the harvester, while Valeriya and Matvei coordinate the efforts and keep everyone motivated.]

[As the sun sets, the harvest is successfully completed, just in time before the rain arrives. Valeriya, Matvei, and Mr. Petrov exchange proud and satisfied looks as they survey the freshly harvested fields.]

Mr. Petrov: (Grinning) "Well done, Valeriya and Matvei! You've both shown great determination and skill."

Valeriya: (Smiling) "Thanks, Mr. Petrov. It was a team effort, and Matvei was a great help."

Matvei: (Blushing) "Just doing my part, Valeriya. You were amazing!"

[The scene ends with Valeriya, Matvei, and Mr. Petrov walking back to the village, the harvested fields in the background, as they talk about the next steps in the farming season and the camaraderie among the villagers.]

TVNCBANNER4.thumb.png.c37d691d974638d69329d513eca5ff7f.png

2! ' 2!

Ryxtylopia drops to second after defeat to Aftokratoria

Ernysto Rivas

The win streak seemingly ended too soon for most Ryxtylopians, since after facing against the bottom team of the group, Aftokratoria, Ryxtylopia lost by 2 tries and fell down to 2nd place, the fans were mostly shocked since Aftokratoria was at the bottom of the group, they got their first win and jumped 2 spots up, to 5th place, now having a chance of making the group.

Ryxtylopia on the other hand, fell to second place, behind the United Adaikes, whom beat Arifiyyah 19-6 and took first place now having 12 points, Ryxtylopia still has 8 points, but remains ahead of their next match, Kalmach due to Point Difference, while fans are shocked and many members of the team are too, the coach: Andreís Tivarra had this to say:

"This is what i feared, am i in shock? of course not! I told them yesterday on the bus to not overlook Aftokratoria, and what do they do? They overlook Aftokratoria! The boys were asleep for half of the match and only woke up to conduct some decent damage control, but that still wasn't enough, that's what lost them the match!"

Marco Va'ati one of the players had this to say:

"Well, i guess i was wrong about the stuff i said last time, they played a good game, me and some of my friends weren't expecting this, some others were, if they hadn't prepared like they did, this defeat would've been worse, but fortunatley i did have teamates who didn't do the same mistakes i did."

We also interviewed the captain of the Aftokratorian team: Rankampi Kepatanios, and asked him a few questions about the match:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Reporter]: "Good day Ryxtylopia, the pretty intense match between Ryxtylopia and Aftokratoria has just ended! And im here with the captain of the rival we just faced, Rankampi Kepatanios, now mister Kepatanios: What do you think about your team's performance in the match you just played?"

[Kepatanios]: "Performance? I am so proud, I can’t even put it into words. I think our performance was… just absolutely amazing, it was so great. Every one of our players did so well! It was a pretty close game for many parts of it, but the fact that we ever had a lead at all… I loved it. Sorry, I’m just in shock right now… We performed so well, as a team, and as individual players."

[Reporter]: "That's great! Now; Do you have any goals you would like to meet for the next matches your team will have?"

[Kepatanios]: "Goals… hmm, well even though 14 is really good, maybe trying to get more points than even that? Or even if we don’t get more points, if we play stronger, faster, smarter, and better, then that’s the same thing. My goals are to just improve as a player, as a teammate, and as a leader."

[Reporter]: "Alright, next question! What's your opinion on the Ryxtylopian team's performance on the match you just played?"

[Kepatanios]: "The Ryxtyltopians are an excellent team! They were a real challenge, and I am not surprised they kept top place in our grouping for so long. They are clearly experienced, and highly skilled, and I think we might be able to learn a few tips from them!"

[Reporter]: "Well, i guess that's true for half of our team! Those overconfident i- oh, sorry sorry, alright and my last question is; Do you think your team has the capacity to make the group?"

[Kepatanios]: "Well we are currently standing in 5th place, and though United Adaikes is also a very skilled team, internationally acclaimed for it, I do think we have a chance of beating them and moving up in the rankings, therefore making the group. Some doubt it, but I truly think we have the capability!"

[Reporter]: "Well, good to hear! I wish you and your team the best of luck in this tournament, and thank you for taking us up in the interview!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, moving on from the match between Ryxtylopia and Aftokratoria, the rest of group D didn't see any other surprises, like said previously, UA beat Arifiyyah 19-6, while Fujai achieved a victory over Dilber 7-3, Arifiyyah and Dilber now falling to the bottom of the group (7th and 6th respectivley) with Aftokratoria being in reach of the qualification to the next round in 5th place, Fujai in 4th and the UNK (who didn't play today) in 3rd place.

In the other groups we did see other pretty intense matches and other pretty one sided matches: Group A saw Ostronia defeat Sekiya 24-12 and the dalimbari hosts doing the same with Teralyon 19-7, with Hertfordshire and Jammbo getting their first victory of this tournament after they won against Larxia 13-0, and now find themselves in a position to perhaps qualify for the next stage.

Group B starts off with a very one sided match, where Rivalfiume beat Apexiala 0-20, and Zoran scored 10 tries more than Varanius in a match that ended in a 10-3, and finally to end group B an intense but exciting match between Giovanniland and Saint Mark, Giovanniland winning 12-17, their team currently sitting at 2nd place in group B with Zoran in 1rst place Rivalfiume in 3rd and Varanius in 4th, Saranzio who didn't play today now sits 5th, and Saint Mark 6th, with Apexiala in 7th, seemingly with little hope of making the groups.

And finally group C, Overthinkers has secured qualification to the next stage! with a 17-5 victory over Cyrylic, behind them on the board is Cambria, defeating Einherfell 26-10, and Nieubasria bearly edging over Libterraria winning in a match that ended 17-19, Nieubasria sits 4th, behind Peourouin, who didn't play on this matchday, Cyrylic sits in 5th, while Libterraria and Einherfell sit in 6th and 7th respectivley.

And that's it for this matchday! While Ryxtylopia has been shocked, it can still recover, our next match is again Kalmach, who didn't play today, and hopefully our now humbled team will be more careful on this next match, thanks for reading!

Adilíenti Ryxtylopia! A Vyncer!

Big Thanks to Aftokratoria for letting me conduct the interview with their team captain for this post!

SPORTSpeourouintimesslogan.png.fcf4cf60a62cd9952de2d27fb876ed3c.png

A Glimpse of Us: Another One

Buchiav Yedaiyivni recount

“Surprise, Aaron pulled himself together. I proud of him, though. Lukash is still in critical condition, he is expected to become stable in the following days. It really hurt me seeing him so distraught. But I digress. He showed up and performed phenomenally, Markus was especially happy-looking to see him out there.

“Florence got everything sorted out with the Dalimbari government Blue Cards for athletes. She said that it was ‘something to be said about monkey business.’ I wasn’t about to question any sort of message that any miscommunication would be solved by solitary confinement for an issue on the printing of the barcode. I could write an essay with all the words I am saying. Anyways, Florence was able to play and play well she did. Better than I did.

“Not to mention it’s currently chilly- at least for me. Ihashipol couldn't ever be this cold. Back home is almost 29 Celsius and much more my style. Eh, I miss home but it is what it is.

“I’m still optimistic after the MD4 rest, we got some time to rest and regroup our forces- I mean our team to always keep them on edge. Sorry, that’s my "inner soldier" coming in. Anyhow, I’m extremely proud our women and men on our team. It really represents Peourouin and my home in the right light and the great mix we are.

“Stay strong peeps, слава Перуін!”

###

This edition of Peourouin Today has been endorsed by the Citizen News Group.

MD5 upcoming! Catch the game live here.

On the Massacre in Zlato 
PRESS STATEMENT

APRIL 6, 1423

We strongly condemn the atrocities shown in a recently released video. The video appears to depict unarmed, blindfolded civilians being shot at point-blank range by an Osition regime official before falling into a mass grave in Zlato, Alchera. This took place during the 1415 massacre, which reportedly killed numerous Alcheran civilians. The video provides further evidence of war crimes committed by the Osition regime and highlights the horrors endured by the Alcheran people for over a decade.

We commend and continue to support the courageous individuals who work to bring Osition and his regime to justice, often at great risk to their own lives. This includes the important work of Alcheran civil society organizations in documenting violations of the law of armed conflict, human rights abuses, and violations, as well as advancing transitional justice. Her Majesty's government remains steadfast in its commitment to ensuring accountability for the atrocities inflicted upon Alcherans by the Osition regime. Accountability and justice for the crimes, violations, and abuses committed against Alcherans are crucial to establishing a stable, just, and lasting peace in Alchera and the Dragon Reach.

Minister Klavan’s Travel to Semarapol and United Adaikes
PRESS STATEMENT

April 7, 1423

The Minister of State, Ain Klavan, will be traveling to Semarapol and Gasple, United Adaikes, from April 11 to 13, 1423.

On April 11, the Minister will travel to Semarapol to deliver remarks at an AU Security Quorum meeting on the ongoing threat to peace and security posed by the Lord's Territorial Initiative. The meeting will take place at the Vihaluu Palace.

From April 12 to 13, Minister Klavan will attend the Gasple Security Conference. At the conference, she will have the opportunity to discuss our coordinated, ongoing efforts with Task Force Allies to encourage western Auran nations to increase their efforts to reduce piracy in the Mille Mer. The Minister will also reaffirm our support for rebuilding Zoran and emphasize our commitment to international coordination in addressing global challenges.

Special thanks to United Adaikes for his input.

₢100 Million in New Assistance for Zoran
STATEMENT BY MINISTER AIN KLAVAN

April 8, 1423

The people of Zoran continue to inspire the world as they rebuild their country from the cruel civil war instigated by the Corporatist regime. Cambria and its partners stand in solidarity with the people and government of Zoran.

Today, in line with the authority provided by Her Majesty, Queen Sabine III, I am pleased to announce the immediate authorization of ₢100 million for additional security infrastructure assistance for Zoran. This package will include further security assistance to help Zoran address the civil, cyber, and other threats it is facing. This investment will bring the total assistance provided by Cambria to Zoran to nearly ₢2 billion since the beginning of the war.

We salute the Zoranian citizens who are rebuilding their country with great skill and vision, and Cambria remains fully committed to supporting their efforts to rebuild their nation. As Zoran continues to face significant challenges, including rebuilding infrastructure and restoring basic services, we will continue to provide the necessary support to help Zoran achieve lasting peace and prosperity.

Cambria and our partners will continue to stand with Zoran as it progresses on its path to a brighter future. Together, we will work towards building a stable, peaceful, and prosperous Zoran.

* ₢100 million is approximately $60 million USD

Special thanks to Zoran for his input after this was posted. Like hours and hours after. Felt like years.

Vlogger imprisoned for slanderous remarks against the Secretary of Trade

Brendan Shelton, a famous vlogger from Adaikes, known for being vocal about his stance against Dalimbar and his isolationist views, was arrested by the National Police a day after releasing his latest vlog, mainly talking about the Secretary of Trade Felice Colbert and her presence in Dalimbar and the Rugby World Cup.

"Do you really think she's just "care-taking" the National Rugby Team in Dalimbar right now? No, ladies and gentlemen! She's looking for more friends like the Dalimbari friends she had.

"I mean, Luke could've sent someone else with the National Rugby Team. Why does it have to be the Secretary of Trade? We're rich enough; we can get by with our current resources in the country. But why are we selling it off? Are we reaching surplus numbers already in our production? Why is it not announced by the Agriculture and Trade Departments?

"You had obviously seen the clip from when she ate that lemon in that Dalimbari cafe. Even without audio, you can read her lips, 'tastes just like ours'. Don't bullshit me; those're clearly Mille-mer lemons! And why does Dalimbar have our lemons?! I haven't even heard about a trade agreement between the two countries!

"Madam Secretary, stop selling our stuff to everyone else! Who do you have in your contacts now, the Giovannilandians? The Nurans? Go back to the corporate world! You're not fit working for the government!"

The prosecution used all the above statements as bases for the imprisonment of Shelton, who is currently being held in the Gasple Police District Headquarters.

What's New on TheTube™?
This week, a video titled Dalimbari Barbarian Studies went viral on the internet this week as it gives the Zoranian perception of how Dalimbari learn about foreign cultures in their notorious "Barbarian Studies" classes. While many comment that the editing is a bit crude, people couldn't help but laugh at the interpretation of the class from the secretive Free State of Dalimbar, who has allowed people from all over the world in what people have been calling a historic, once in a lifetime opportunity to learn about the life in Dalimbar while in the restrictive Rugby Zones.

But to summarize the video, it is an edit of a scene from a famous movie which shows students learning from a professor from one of their other classes due to the "absence" of their usual professor as they learn about the oh so forbidden topic in Dalimbar, anime. Yes that's right, the whole edit is about the students learning about anime, an iconic contribution Zoran has made to global culture as it has gained global viewership and popularity. Watch the video for yourself using the link provided and come to your own conclusion about this popular video.

Academy_server.png.98a89567deec4f2cb810fcade2d529b7.png

An Interview With Lord Hightower

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.0v25Lj6xtTpiE-K3P8R_rAHaEo%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=027fae0916ddddbdf14eef8677298fb57fd1c1d809c61222e0676f5ea56fe991&ipo=images

His Grace, Lord Brock, Duke of Hightower and Elector of Saint Mark

Catherine Sprachweise, Reporter for the Sanctus Leo Vision: Your Grace, thank you so very much for allowing this interview. 

Lord Hightower: Yes, of course. It is my pleasure.

Sprachweise: First, if I may, how is your son, Lord Marcarius doing? It is our understanding that he suffered a bad sprain.

Hightower: Yes, quite. We were lucky it wasn't broken, or that he hadn't suffered a head injury, or worse! It is a bad sprain, though.

Sprachweise: Yes, your Grace, it was fortunate indeed that it wasn't worse. Will this affect his game?

Hightower: It most definitely slowed him down in the match against Giovannoland. I'm convinced that Saint Mark would have won had he not been injured. As it was, it was a very close game. Our boys played exceptionally well. He is a strong young man with a good constitution, though. I'm sure he'll be on his game in the next match.

Sprachweise: That's good to hear, your Grace. If I may, some say that you blamed the Sun Hawks' Flanker (she glances at her notes) Degataga Dvagahi, for intentionally injuring His Lordship. Would you care to comment?

Hightower: (Turning a bit red) Well, I may have said something of the sort in the heat of the moment. I was concerned for my son! But, no, I'm sure the boy was only playing his best. These things happen in Rugby, of course. A man should be prepared to handle whatever comes his way in pursuit of his pastimes. It only improves oneself. My apologies to the young man if he took offense. I regret my unfortunate outburst, and have invited him and his family to Skycroft (the Hightower ancestral estate) for a shoot next time they are in Saint Mark.

Sprachweise: How lovely, your Grace! Would you like to add anything before we close?

Hightower: Thank you. Yes, I would like to thank our hosts, the Dalambari. They've done quite a nice job putting everything together, haven't they? And of course, go Lions!

bk8yop9wWjHKHhXz-jWYu3NLoqxyv_qcsV8JcPu47pNp8iYZAKCtZVePtQnOkNuKEC_7Jz8XtJCJ9kn6TQsmo9rBVnd1HYpisbSI-GMyZ2v7ipdb4_IhOdBi6nA1MknIURs8AFepXa8Jq1HRyZmMUw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfpz-tC0EJWUMuPPlIggAoqZcKFEQkVIVz0A&usqp=CAU

"Live from Garrison: An Interview with Luka Ivika"

Journalist: Good afternoon viewers from across the Free State and around the world! I'm here with Luka Ivika, captain of the Boys in Blue, the Dalimbari rugby team. After their surprising tie with historical rivals Hertsfordshire and Jammbo, Ivika and the Boys faced off against fellow Polarii nation Teralyon and won 19 to 7. Luka, tell me, how does it feel to be representing the Free State in such a prestigious tournament?

Luka Ivika: Thank you, it is an honour and privilege to be part of the team that represents our dear nation on home soil in the Rugby World Cup. It's a huge responsibility, but we're ready for the challenge.

Journalist: Your recent win against Teralyon was impressive. Your own try of speeding from the Dalimbari try line all the way across the field and leaving the other side in the dust was thrilling to watch. How do you plan to build on that success going forward, especially with your next match against Sekiya coming up in Nadu?

Ivika: We're taking it one match at a time, but our focus is on improving with every game. We've analyzed Sekiya's playing style and we're preparing accordingly. We want to maintain our momentum and keep pushing ourselves to be better.

Journalist: As captain of the team, what's your strategy for leading your teammates both on and off the field?

Ivika: I believe in leading by example. I try to stay disciplined in my own game and communicate well with my teammates. We're a tight-knit group and we trust each other, which helps us perform at our best. 

Journalist: That's great to hear! Lastly, as the hosts, do you feel any added pressure to perform well int he tournament?

Ivika: Of course, there's always some pressure when you're playing in front of your home crowd. But we're using that pressure as motivation to perform at our best. We're proud to represent Dalimbar and we want to make our country proud.

Journalist: Well, we're excited to see how you and the team continue to perform in the Rugby World Cup. Thank you for speaking with us today, Luka, and best of luck in your upcoming matches.

Ivika: Thank you, it's been a pleasure.

image.png.94e3f7d152e9ab68a5372e29bd6d49c4.png

The match was over. Their opponents hung their weary heads in defeat. The purple-striped jerseys huddled together, hopped and whooped, danced and chanted: "O-O-Ostronien!" "O-O-Ostronien!" "O-O-Ostronien!" Eventually the wild throng broke, but its members still crossed the pitch together toward their locker room. Some of them, mostly the forwards that had put up try after try against the Sekiyans, let sideways glances betray their understandable pride as they basked in admiring gazes on them from passing teammates and remaining crowds. Understandable, thought the team's captain Erik Tafa, but inexcusable nonetheless. Others, like young Alex Uchechukwu, also lifted their chins, but to the final score emblazoned on the screens far above: 24 to 12 in favor of OST. Their incredulous jaws still gaped, forgetting to close. Three matches in a row had they won, and not a match so far had they lost. It almost seemed that they really would do what Yaya had prophesied and sweep the rest of the group stage, but Erik was too superstitious to believe in such boasts.

And anyway, his knees ached too much to even hope in such an outcome. He did his best to hide the grandfatherly limp from his teammates and focused on his destination: the locker room bench. It wasn't right to retire from a career at just thirty-seven years old, but his body's protests warned him as clearly as crystal: "You're not twenty anymore. One more fall like that and I quit."

"Just a little longer," he told it under his breath. "Just this one last tournament. Don't let me fail my team...my country here." And to show it he was serious, he plopped himself on the bench and asked Alex for some hot water, which the youth dutifully obliged. Gingerly, Erik rubbed his joints with a towel hot and sopping wet. and ignored his younger teammates' glances and whispers. He knew they all thought the same of him: that if anyone was to let them down, it would be the old man still pretending he could play professional rugby.

"Pretend?" He let out a bitter laugh, which he quickly disguised as any old post-match grunt. Erik may have been at the end of his career, but that only meant he had a decade more experience reading feints and throwing passes over anyone else in the room. "All that experience don't count for nothing if I give out on you," his right knee threatened. But it was an idle threat from idle pain, dulled by the application of massaging thumbs and warm water.

Erik knew his limits, even if his teammates and his own body did not. Deep within those aged, straining muscles was one last burst of energy. Erik wasn't fighting pain and weariness just to stay in the game. He was fighting to preserve that last full measure of his strength, to save it for even tougher battles that lay ahead in the knockout stage, as it grew likelier and likelier Ostronia would make it.

And besides, after one more match with Ionia, his poor knees could get the whole day to rest and recover for the real threat: Dalimbar.

TeraNews.PNG.35269860aa2369607693adff6dc65bec.PNG

image.png.d617061ed6abbc0de30e353711c56d65.png

Another loss, Time for a win?

Teralyon rugby has suffered another shock defeat at the hands of one of the fiercest Dalimbari Rugby team seen in the Rugby World Cup, losing 19 to 7 in a highly anticipated match. If you’ve been living under a rock dear readers, it is important to note that the 4th Rugby World Cup is being hosted in Dalimbar, which clearly added to the pressure faced by our Teralyon team which in addition seems to have struggled against the strong defence and potent offence of the Dalimbari.

Our Teralyon team found the intimidating atmosphere in the stadium difficult to contend with, with many players feeling overwhelmed by the sea of blue in the stands made up of passionate Dalimbari fans. Despite their best efforts, the Teralyon team was unable to overcome their opponents.

Following the match, some Teralyon fans left the stadium early, while others remained, determined to show their support for the team. Diehard fans are optimistic that the team will bounce back in their next game against Larxia, with some even doubling down in their support for the team.

The Rugby World Cup continues, and Teralyon's loss to Dalimbari has certainly shaken up the team's confidence. Nonetheless, the Teralyon team remains determined to show their worth and prove that they are still a team to be reckoned with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.c504542698175507d85b9cc2e7bc151e.png

President Tiber set to travel to United Adaikes

In an effort to strengthen international relations and address pressing security concerns, Teralyon's President, Anton Tiber, and Minister of Foreign Relations, Ijana Delicia, will be travelling to the United Adaikes to meet with President, Luke Salazar, and Assistant Secretary for Foreign Trade Wilfred Woolf, and Ain Klavan, the Cambrian Minister of State, during the Gasple Security Conference.

The leaders will discuss a range of issues related to security concerns in the Mille Mer sea, including the effectiveness of the current Task Force deployed there and the possibility of future integration of joint operations between the AU. The Mille Mer sea has become a hotbed of piracy and smuggling, which threatens the stability of the region and the security of surrounding countries.

In addition to security concerns, the leaders will also discuss a free trade agreement between their respective countries. This agreement has been under negotiation for some time, and this meeting will provide an opportunity for the leaders to make progress towards a final agreement.

The meeting between the leaders is expected to be cordial and productive, with all parties committed to finding mutually beneficial solutions to the issues at hand. President Tiber emphasized the importance of working collaboratively to address security concerns in the region and promote economic growth through free trade.

"We are committed to working with our partners in the region to ensure security and prosperity for all," President Tiber said in a statement. "This meeting provides a valuable opportunity to exchange ideas and find common ground on issues that affect us all."

The leaders will also participate in other events during the visit, including panel discussions and networking opportunities with other world leaders. The meeting is expected to have a significant impact on regional security and economic relations, and many are eagerly anticipating the outcome of the discussions.

RWC4trans.thumb.png.1932389a711ecbd7602e2c850ebc4e0b.png

Results of the 5th Matchday of the Group Stage

Group A
Teralyon 30–14 Larxia
Sekiya 7–23 Dalimbar
Ionia 3–25 Ostronia

Group A                     Pld   W  D  L   PF  PA  PD  Pts 
1 Ostronia                      5   4  1  0  120  74 +46   18 *
2 Dalimbar                      4   3  1  0   90  36 +54   14
3 Teralyon                      5   3  0  2  101  65 +36   12
4 Hertfordshire and Jammbo      4   1  1  2   65  64  +1    6
5 Sekiya                        4   1  0  3   67  81 −14    4
6 Ionia                         4   1  0  3   33 101 −68    4
7 Larxia                        4   0  1  3   44  99 −55    2

Group B
Varanius 7–17 Saint Mark
Rivalfiume 12–31 Zoran
Saranzio 20–17 Apexiala

Group B                     Pld   W  D  L   PF  PA  PD  Pts 
1 Zoran                         4   4  0  0   67  22 +45   16
2 Giovanniland                  4   2  1  1   30  26  +4   10
3 Saranzio                      4   2  1  1   53  54  −1   10
4 Saint Mark                    4   2  0  2   51  40 +11    8
5 Rivalfiume                    4   2  0  2   59  60  −1    8
6 Varanius                      5   2  0  3   79  81  −2    8
7 Apexiala                      5   0  0  5   31  87 −56    0 e

Group C
Einherfell (NPC) 14–15 Libterraria (NPC)
Cyrylic 17–24 Cambria
Peourouin 3–14 Overthinkers

Group C                     Pld   W  D  L   PF  PA  PD  Pts 
1 Overthinkers                  5   5  0  0   97  21 +76   20 *
2 Cambria                       4   4  0  0   83  33 +50   16 *
3 Peourouin                     4   2  0  2   50  36 +14    8
4 Nieubasria                    4   2  0  2   32  60 −28    8
5 Libterraria (NPC)             4   1  0  3   38  72 −34    4
6 Cyrylic                       4   1  0  3   50  85 −35    4
7 Einherfell (NPC)              5   0  0  5   49  92 −43    0 e

Group D
Arifiyyah 0–11 Fujai
Aftokratoria 14–20 United Adaikes
Kalmach 3–24 Ryxtylopia

Group D                     Pld   W  D  L   PF  PA  PD  Pts 
1 United Adaikes                4   4  0  0   60  33 +27   16 *
2 Ryxtylopia                    5   3  0  2   74  26 +48   12
3 Fujai                         4   3  0  1   34  17 +17   12
4 Kalmach                       4   2  0  2   49  55  −6    8
5 Aftokratoria                  4   1  0  3   50  65 −15    4
6 Dilber                        4   1  0  3   19  44 −25    4
7 Arifiyyah                     5   1  0  4   31  77 −46    4

* Ensured qualification to the Knock-outs stage
e Eliminated from the Knock-outs race

image.thumb.png.92b59d532e33a90b4439c3683914ab11.png

RNNLiveRugbyDalimbarDay5.png.d5148f8e2460db6ae5a81d2a8048d915.png

Transcript

Priscian: Are you sure you are mentally ok to do this today?

Quiyakaso: Of course I am! It has been a few days, and I have recovered.

Priscian: If you say so, I will let you start us off.

Quiyakaso: Oh here we g- wait what?

Priscian: I said you can start us off.
Quiyakaso: …Why the sudden change?

Priscian: Do I need a reason?
Quiyakaso: Fair point, well I guess I will start us off. Helloooooooo Zoran! I am Quiyakaso!

Priscian: And I am Noya Priscian!

Quiyakaso: Heyyyyyy! Good job that time!

Priscian: Don’t push it.

Quiyakaso: Okaaaaay! Anyways, in the Rugby World Cup the Zoranian team is in the top of Group B but still does not have enough points to guarantee a spot in the qualifiers!

Priscian: But the team is up against the new up and coming Saranzio team in the next match and that could be the determiner on whether or not we will make it into the knockout stage!

Quiyakaso: And good luck to our team! But in other news…

[Quiyakaso begins to pull on his shirt]

Priscian: …Quiyakaso, what in the Spirit’s name are you doing!?

[Quiyakaso rips off their clothes, to which Priscian covers their eyes, only to reveal a set of old fashioned clothes from the disco era]

Quiyakaso: Disco is making a comeback in Zoran and I have been waiting for it to return since the day I was born…despite being born after that time of music history in Zoran.

Priscian: Why…why are you like this!?

Quiyakaso: I don’t know, I just am.

Producer: Uh…Quiyakaso you may want to change your clothes. Some of the officers are staring at you in a unfriendly manner.

Quiyakaso: You can’t kill disco, baby!

[Camera cuts off]

Office of Adjudication Issues Update on March 1422 Data Breach
PRESS RELEASE

April 9, 1423

The Office of Adjudication within the Ministry of Natural Resources and Cultural Heritage has issued an update on the data breach of its Rulings Database, which was discovered on March 23, 1422. The breach was determined to be the result of a software misconfiguration that allowed a limited number of records related to indigenous probate hearings and Lord's Territorial Initiative prosecutions to be disclosed when searches were conducted on the site.

Following the breach, the Ministry announced steps it had taken to address the issue and launched outreach efforts, including engagement with local leaders and potentially affected individuals. An independent investigation and technical analysis of the breach were also conducted, resulting in the identification of an additional 42 cases with 302 potentially affected individuals who will receive notification letters and an offer of identity protection services at no cost to them.

Significant safeguards have been added to the Rulings Database to protect internal information from being accessed. On October 11, 1422, public access to the database was restored with these safeguards in place.

The Ministry of Natural Resources and Cultural Heritage takes data privacy and security seriously and is committed to ensuring the protection of personal information. The Office of Adjudication will continue to monitor the situation and take any necessary steps to further safeguard the database and the personal information of those who use it.

Cambria-Fujai Bilateral Defense Consultations
IMMEDIATE RELEASE

April 10, 1423

On April 10, 1423, Deputy Minister for Defense, Dr. Astrid Keskkula, co-chaired the Cambro-Funask Bilateral Defense Quorum in Keiserholde with Direktare Tilje Norum Blom. The meeting focused on strengthening the security cooperation between the two nations and enhancing regional security.

During the meeting, both sides exchanged perspectives on the current regional security environment, discussed plans for bilateral security cooperation, and explored other issues of mutual interest related to Cambro-Fujansk defense relations. The meeting concluded with the co-chairs reaffirming their commitment to the Fujai Defense and Deterrence Agreement, a framework document that provides a roadmap for the bilateral security cooperation initiative.

The Cambro-Fujansk strategic partnership is vital in safeguarding shared values and promoting common security interests. As such, Cambria considers this partnership a national priority for a peaceful and secure future.

The Quorum signifies a significant milestone in the history of Cambro-Fujansk bilateral relations and reinforces the shared commitment of the two nations to work towards a more secure and prosperous region.

Special thanks to Fujai for his input.

A Day Out in Saint Andreisburg

St. Petersburg | Map, Points of Interest, & History | Britannica

You are a tourist in the strange land of Dalimbar, here for the Rugby World Cup. Perhaps you came from a economically advanced civilization, perhaps not. All you know is that the city you are in, Saint Andreisburg, is big and foreign looking. At least the programming on Free State TV has Common subtitles, lest you be absolutely confused on why they're showing advertisements for tractors in between shows on "The Path" and rugby. 

You may be looking for things to do within this "Rugby Zone" the Dalimbari have restricted you to as a "guest". It's a surprisingly large area of the city, full of history, culture and unexpected beauty. Stepping outside of your hotel, you see that along the canal there is a boat tour which gives you a peaceful tour of the architecture of the core of Saint Andreisburg. You see otters and other creatures swimming and playing in the canals as the boat leads you to the famous Oborin Palace.

Tour Peterhof Palace and Gardens in Russia

Commissioned by Marshal Petrov Oborin in 1113, it was designed to showcase the might and splendor of the Dalimbari nation while serving as the residence of the Marshal. Although it no longer serves as the residence of the Marshal, it still is used for cultural events for the Free State. Outside in the gardens are dozens of fountains and over 200 bronze statues of famous Dalimbari heros. You reach the Grand Cascade just in time for the mid-afternoon fountain show, set to a live performance of classical Dalimbari music.

image.png.885f60d5bab2521bf4153894551f5161.png

Taking the local street-car system, you look to find something to snack on as you're getting peckish. Thankfully there are plenty of small cafes and restaurants around, and you've heard of the Dalimbari cuisine of "zakuski". It is an assortment of small dishes, such as pickled vegetables, smoked fish, cured meats, cheeses, and spreads, often accompanied by vodka or other drinks. 

Our First Zakuski | The Seagull Project

Following a delectable meal and libation, you walk along the canals and pass along the Fontanka Bridge, decorated with four striking bronze horse sculptures. You reach the Gostinkii Divor, an enormous shopping block that dates back to the 12oos and is now home to a variety of shops and boutiques. 

Mariinsky Theatre | St Petersburg, Russia | Attractions - Lonely Planet

After a day of exploring the city, you make your way to the Baryshnikov Theatre for a performance of Dalimbari ballet. The form is characterized by a unique combination of strength and grace, with dancers performing highly intricate and physically demanding movement with apparent ease. In tonight's performance, you see a production of The Sailor which includes this scene: 

Following the performance you head back to the hotel, knowing that tomorrow your team will be playing another game of rugby. You hope they win. Maybe they will?

TeraNews.PNG.72ca22d69b99759dff1549e5de578794.PNG

image.png.7dca9e5c9c88e8b2b243c954f66c178a.png

Loss streak broken!

In a much needed win, Teralyon put on a stunning performance by defeating the Larxian team 30 to 14 in the Rugby World Cup. our Teralyon team had been struggling in their previous matches, losing both of their opening games, and the pressure was mounting on the players to turn their fortunes around.

The team's coach, Vush Brajna, had been working tirelessly with the players to address their weaknesses and improve their game. He knew that the match against the Larxian team would be crucial in determining their fate in the tournament.

The Teralyon team came out with a newfound energy and determination, dominating the game from the opening whistle. Their offense was firing on all cylinders, with their star players making crucial plays and scoring key points. The defense was equally impressive, holding off the Larxian team's attacks and preventing them from mounting a comeback.

The victory was met with jubilation in the streets of Tarajevo, with fans taking to the streets to celebrate the team's much-needed win. The atmosphere was electric, with fans singing and dancing late into the night.

The Teralyon team's next match will be against Hertfordshire and Jammbo at Garrison Stadium. The match is shaping up to be a critical game for the Teralyon team, with both teams jostling for position in the standings. The team is aware of the stakes involved and is working hard to prepare for the upcoming match. The players are putting in long hours on the training field, fine-tuning their strategies and improving their game.

The team's coach, Vush Brajna, has emphasized the importance of staying focused and playing with intensity. "We know that this match will be tough, but we are ready for the challenge," he said. "We have worked hard to get to this point, and we will leave everything on the field."

The team is confident that they can continue their winning ways and make a strong push towards the knockout stages of the tournament. Fans are eagerly anticipating the match, with many hoping to see the team build on their recent victory and continue their rise up the standings.

The Rugby World Cup continues, and the Teralyon team is determined to make their mark on the tournament. With their recent win providing a much-needed boost to the team's morale, the players are ready to take on all challengers and show the world what they are capable of.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

perun.png.fd833348f9fc81545b7ff70e9b72f803.png

All your base are belong to us?

In a surprise move, two full squadrons of the Teralyon built and operated TRL-707 better known as the Perun sweptwing fighter jet, were spotted taking off from the island airbase on Ljivaiana and heading northeast. While it is not uncommon to see these fighter jets taking off and doing patrols, it is highly unusual for entire squadrons to be deployed at once.

The Teralyon Perun is a highly advanced fighter jet that is known for its speed, agility, and advanced weaponry. It is one of the most powerful aircraft in the world and is a very formidable weapon in Teralyon’s arsenal. When contacted by a Novi Vijesti to inquire about the fighter jets sudden deployment, Sky Marshal Ludga Giejovic declined to comment, stating that they cannot discuss ongoing military operations.

Speculation has been rampant about the reasons behind this deployment. Some experts believe that it may be a show of force to deter potential adversaries, while others suggest that it could be part of a larger military operation.

The Ljiviana airbase is a highly fortified island base that is strategically located in the northern region of the country. It has been the site of several military exercises and operations over the years and is known to be a critical military asset.

Whatever the reason behind this sudden deployment, it is clear that the Teralyon Perun fighter jets are a force to be reckoned with. With their advanced capabilities and highly skilled pilots, they are sure to make an impact wherever they are deployed.

As the situation continues to develop, it remains to be seen what the ultimate outcome of this deployment will be. For now, all eyes are on the northern skies as these powerful fighter jets take to the air in defence of their country.

War Room, Red Palace, Adaikes Central, Adaikes
2215H

Luke Salazar was thinking of a different name for this room. "War Room" seems so negative. But when he looked around the room, he gave up thinking about it.

Vice President Mel Gaspar is to his right, and to his left is the Red Palace Chief of Staff Jed Gill. To the left of Jed was Executive Assistant to the Red Palace Chief of Staff Gina Marvin, the Secretary of Foreign Affairs Anne Duncan, along with Foreign Affairs deputy secretaries and military liaisons. To the right of Mel was Secretary of Military Affairs Carlo Charlton and the United Adaikes Armed Forces Chief of Staff General Navoy O'Drall, the Commanding Generals of the Army and Air Force, and the Flag Officer-in-Command of the Navy.

"Are we good to go, sir?" Charlton asked the President.

"Anne, call the Sultan of Arifiyyah. Jed, call the President of Ryxtylopia. Admiral, call your counterpart from Teralyon. Gina, call Minister Klavan of Cambria. General, tell the people in Joint Base Auzarun to prepare," was all they heard from the President.

Operation Golden Cougar is about to commence.

Briefing Room, Joint Base Auzarun, Perthdoches, Thraproy
2222H

"Understood, General," Lieutenant General Leopoldo Horton responded to the phone call, "yes, our men are ready to materialize the plan."

"Yes, sir."

"Thank you, sir."

"You'll now be seeing on your screen what I currently see on my screen here in Auzarun."

In the lower left of the screen was the position of Teralyon navy ships docked near the largest island in East Mille-mer. Occupying the middle and lower right of the screen was satellite footage of Dilber, Arifiyyah, Ryxtylopia, and the land between Arifiyyah and Ryxtylopia.

"We will initiate Operation Golden Cougar exactly 60 minutes from now."

War Room, Red Palace, Adaikes Central, Adaikes
2235H

"Give me updates, ladies and gentlemen," Salazar was getting edgy. He doesn't want to be left out of the loop, but what the President gets are as much as what he wants.

Vice-Admiral Linwood Barnett, the Flag Officer-in-Command of the Navy talked first, "The Teralyon ships are moving according to our plan, Mr. President."

"The Sultan doesn't want any aircraft in their airspace, or any ships in their territorial waters, or the first thing we get from them is the ashes of our people," Duncan continued.

"President Etsañó has ensured that Ryxtylopia is currently closing their borders in the south and southwest of Carraizal, Mr. President," Gill said.

"50 minutes, Mr. President," General O'Drall tells the room.

"The Cambrians are confident that everything will be according to plan, and they offer 'a stroke of luck' if we need it," Marvin shakes her head while reporting to the President.

"Tell the Joint Base we're all systems go in 20 minutes," the President commanded General O'Drall.

With the Southern Hallessekratamian war raging on, the brave soldiers of the Kalmachian army fight on the Garahunnic front lines. With a stalemate on the eastern front, the Kalmachian government looked outwards for any possible means of turning the tides, and to the surprise of Kalmach, Zoran answered.

Very recently, the Kalmachian government passed a bill allowing the military a wider budget range until the war is over, effectively doubling their budget for purchases, maintenance, wages, etc. This resulted in the outwards look for opportunities of military purchases, of either aircraft, sea fleets, tanks or infantry equipment.

A 2 billion dollar deal (7,4 billion kkr) was made with Zoran for the purchase of 69 ZF-2 Stormhawks to help with the aerial war being fought for control of the skies in Garahun. It is expected that the planes will be ready for combat in approximately 25 months, with the aircraft needing to be made and modified to fit the tropical Kalmachian climate. May this be a big leap towards pacifying the Garahunnic threat once and for all.

91gBO8LiQN3DdJp3radkYMqFPKp6FtRU1t2Hy9leXloZh8asLTWicQLXT7AaDhLzQ9scWLafoz8lnSks6TsHHSzyKEFwtYWwPPAr-OmlTPoUSsTqBYNqVMVnWYn9uJ-uNc5ADNaA_x-G62D51WzmvbY

In a private Dalimbari hotel lobby

"Guys" Ingemann begun, "That was one hell of a letdown. I don't think we've performed worse ever, and against Ryxtolopia no less!"

"Of course it was, you expect us to perform well? It's been too long since we took you-know-what, the side effects were bound to show at some point" Fedmand said, as he but his hands in his face. "We can't keep on continuing this, and you know it. I know we were doing well at the start, but... I don't know how much longer I can take this."

"I agree with Fedmand" Schven said, "We gotta stop taking it. If we gotta have a choice, at least let us decide ourselves how we'll lose."

"I decide what we do. You guys' careers are on the line, we continue doing what we must. The next dose will be supplied in your rooms. I better start seeing better results."

Ingemann walks out of the room, before any rebuttals could be made.

6rX2kuaP1cxoDo6akc_lz7eN-jEgZYKJ09IH_07rz6e7zWc7fZ0LCAPUKPQ5ql2CfItY7yZDG4fhYFJnT_zl0UpLFuWZR3L8uL-dv-N9ZO6pmGIx2aVDnLYX4TbFU_P5gWXsHt25kBcE6Vsrgd6plis

RNNbannerPolitics.thumb.png.fd28f419787eaf32a794cfb6fbdbf948.png

Zoran Enters International Military Aviation Market
By Woya Nolatsuwi

Today it was announced that a $2 billion contract between Kalmach and the DG Corporation (Dawisgali Gosdayi (Arrowhead) Corporation) has been made for the bulk acquisition of 69 ZF-2 Stormhawk fighter jets. This will be the first foreign operator of the fighter jet outside of Zoran and is a milestone for the recovering country’s industrial sector. The deal promises the delivery of the aircraft in a little over twenty-five months with modifications to optimize the aircraft’s performance in Kalmach's climate. This will be Zoran’s entrance into the international market of the military aviation industry as it looks to position itself as an alternative to Dalimbar and Cambria in the coming years.

While some of the public opposes the company’s decision to sell arms to Kalmach as it invades its neighboring state of Garahun to the south, many still consider this contract to be a win for the country. It is rumored that the company is in talks with other foreign governments on the acquisition of Zoranian military aircraft but further details are unavailable at this time. Queen Atsil did not comment on the event but Minister of Defense, Waholi Lanusila, said,
“It is our opinion that the acquisition of the ZF-2 was a wise choice by the Kalmachian leadership, it has been tested to be a very capable aircraft with the potential to achieve Kalmach’s goal of air superiority in their fight against their Garahunnic opponent.”

Kaisah, Dalimbar — Welcome once more to the Giovannilandian Rugby Report, I am your news correspondent Madalena Vindemia here at Dalimbar to cover our national team's performance! Following our previous rugby report about the draw with Saranzio and win over Apexiala, two Nuran nations, we bring things closer to home by talking about the loss against Zoran and win against Saint Mark, two neighboring nations of Aura!

Matchday III: Giovanniland 0–7 Zoran (Halftime: 0-0)

Matchday IV: Giovanniland 17–12 Saint Mark (Halftime: 3-7)
Drop Goal: Blasio Amorantiano (6')
Try & Conversion: Paldena Lartidiano (44'), Markio Telliano Ulpio (75')

In Matchday 3, the Giovannilandian National Rugby Team met the The Zoranian Sun Hawks, champions of the past two Rugby World Cups. As anticipated, it was a very difficult and low-scoring match, similar to the first matchday against Saranzio. Both teams were very active on the attack and good on the defense for the entirety of the first half, with no tries, penalties or drop goals scored at all from either team, although in Giovanniland's side, our loosehead prop Kornelio came very close to scoring a try. 

During half time, the coach congratulated the Giovannilandians for holding against the highest ranked team, and pushed the team to continue the strategy. Unfortunately, that did not work, with Twah'kohi Agasgani of Zoran scoring a try and conversion at the second half. Still, with only one try-convert, one can argue that our team played well against the reigning champions!

Two days later, our team met the other Auran squad in Group B, the Saint Markan Royal Rugby Team, also known as the Lions. Out of all matches featuring Giovanniland so far, this one was the most active! Blasio, the reserve hooker that had replaced the injured Samanta Alba-Nyima, started his debut very well with a drop goal for Giovanniland right at the start. However, due to errors by our team during the first half, it was the Saint Markans that held the lead at halftime, after Welhelo Saylor scored a try and converted it.

This prompted a change in tactics by the coach Sabina for the second half, focusing on counter-attacks, which worked very well! Four minutes into the second half, our backside flanker Paldena brought Giovanniland to a 10-7 lead after a try-convert, although this would later be undone by another try scored by Saint Mark, this time from their player Donovan Elkhart, that made the score 10-12. The Giovannilandians continued fighting until the end, and with five minutes to spare, Markio scored the decisive try and converted to bring victory to our team with a score of 17-12!

The current state of our group, Group B, shows Zoran right at the top with 16 points, as they have won every match so far, including their most recent 13-3 victory against our Andolian enemies to the west, Varanius, which we will meet next in a match surely to be exciting! Another impressive team is Saranzio, tied with Giovanniland at 10 points, although they have yet to face the group leaders, which could prove decisive in deciding which one of us two retains second place. In fourth, fifth, and sixth places, we have three teams tied at eight points—Saint Mark, Rivalfiume, and Varanius! All three are neck and neck to see which one could get the fourth place spot and qualify to the next stage. These teams also matter directly to us, with the two latter being the ones we've yet to play with. Last-placed in the group, meanwhile, is the nation of Apexiala that has failed to score a single point and is eliminated from the cup.

image.thumb.png.82706263184b829d3dc61e721ae3735f.png

Furthermore, for our viewers to know all about the 4th Rugby World Cup and its other groups as well, with two days to go in the group stage, the Nuntikarta Giovanniterrana has prepared a list of what every of the 28 teams in the RWC could do in order to qualify and get the best position for the knockout stage, using a lot of mathematics. Above, you can see a table with standings and each team's matches in the two remaining matchdays, which will prove useful in seeing the mathematical scenarios!

Group A

Ostronia: Already qualified, should ideally win against Dalimbar in MD7 if they want to retain first place, otherwise qualify in second.

Dalimbar: Almost surely qualified, a win in either match already ensures at least second place, and winning both matches will have them switch places with Ostronia. 

Teralyon: Draw, win, or even a mild loss against H&J ensures qualification and third place at least (with a slight chance of placing second). Would only be eliminated if they lose badly; and H&J, Sekiya and Ionia perform well enough in their matches to match Teralyon's 12 points and exceed the point differential.

H&J: Guarantees qualification with a win and a draw, possibly reaching third or even second place if Teralyon and Dalimbar fare badly at the end. If they lose against Teralyon, or especially against Sekiya, things could go badly and elimination would be likely if Sekiyan and Ionian performance at these two last matchdays ramps up the pace.

Sekiya & Ionia: These two teams share the same points, although Ionia is significantly worse due to a -68 point differential against Sekiya's -14, and the fact they still face hosts Dalimbar. With both teams still having two matches each, winning is absolutely a must to displace H&J from fourth place, as well as hoping for each other's losses. One of them qualifying almost surely means the other is eliminated, the two of them winning the last two matchdays to reach 12 points and then somehow displacing Teralyon by turning their point differentials around is "mathematically possible" but realistically nearly impossible.

Larxia: With only a draw in the first matchday and then only losses after that, things are very rough for Larxia. They could only ever qualify in fourth place, and for that, winning against their direct competitors Sekiya and Ionia, as well as hoping that H&J loses their two last matches, is the only path to the knockout stage for the Andolian team.

Group B

Zoran: Almost surely qualified, and a win in either of the two matches ensures a first place qualification. 

Giovanniland & Saranzio: For either of these two teams with 10 points, winning one of their matches will bring them to almost certain qualification, and merely drawing the other should be enough. Saranzio may have things a bit tougher with their next match against Zoran; but winning against their direct competition, Saint Mark, on the last match will make things easier. Giovanniland meets Varanius and Rivalfiume, and scoring wins over them also slows down direct competition, since in Group B the gap between the 2nd and 6th placed teams is a mere 2 points!

Saint Mark: The next match against Rivalfiume is very important, both teams having 8 points at the moment, and should be ideally won. From there, another win against Saranzio is ideal, although a draw could be enough to maintain at least their current 4th place.

Rivalfiume: Looking at the other side of the coin, Rivalfiume should win against Saint Mark, and improve their point differential as well so as to hopefully win any ties that happen in points, which they are currently losing. There is a tough challenge ahead in the last match, which happens to be against us, and to ensure qualification at least a draw here would be optimal.

Varanius: With only one match left, namely against us, Varanius must win this match to even have a chance at qualifying. However, that's only one part of the road, as the team will be rooting for a draw between Saint Mark and Rivalfiume, and then for these teams to lose their last matches against Saranzio and us respectively, to hang on to a possible fourth place.

Apexiala: Eliminated from contention.

Group C

Overthinkers & Cambria: Both already qualified, and will meet each other at the last group stage matchday, an exciting match to decide which team takes the top spot.

Peourouin & Nieubasria: Closing the current top 4 of Group C there are these other two teams with 8 points each, and each of them winning at least one match brings them to almost certain qualification. Peourouin faces Cambria next, which will be tough, but winning against Libterraria last should ensure a place in the knockout stage, whereas Nieubasria has an easier road with Einherfell and Cyrylic next.

Libterraria & Cyrylic: Both teams have 4 points, both teams need more, and the two are facing each other next! If either of them wants qualification, winning this next match is a must, and then the other one against Nieubasria (for Cyrylic) or Peourouin (for Libterraria) as well, since they are also direct competition. Anything less than that will almost surely mean elimination.

Einherfell: Eliminated from contention.

Group D

United Adaikes: Already qualified, and first place can be secured with a win and a draw at least (or only a single win, if Fujai fails to win both matches).

Ryxtylopia: The former top of the group has a bye and then prepares to meet the current top of the group. Retaking their former position means relying on United Adaikes losing both their matches, but an easier ask would be simply ensuring qualification with a draw. Even a loss would qualify them in most cases, with an elimination very unlikely (all of the following would need to happen: Kalmach would need to win both matches, Fujai would need to win in MD6, and Dilber would also need to win twice as well as reversing the point differential deficit).

Fujai: With the same points as Ryxtylopia, but two matches to go, qualification is even easier for Fujai, with a draw already ensuring it, and the team possibly eyeing even first place if United Adaikes fares badly in their two next matches.

Kalmach: A win against either United Adaikes or Fujai is needed to qualify, with two wins a possibility so they get a better placement. If their results are losses or draws, it could be dangerous because Aftokratoria and Dilber both still have two matches left to play and could surpass Kalmach.

Aftokratoria & Dilber: Mirroring the dispute between Libterraria & Cyrylic, both teams have 4 points, need more points, and will face each other (but in the last matchday, not the next). Whoever wins this duel, as well as the other match (Aftokratoria meets Fujai and Dilber meets Arifiyyah), could be well positioned to save their rugby campaign and join the top 4, but they will also need to hope for Kalmach to lose their matches.

Arifiyyah: Also with 4 points, but at the bottom of the group, Arifiyyah must hope that their direct competitors Aftokratoria and Dilber draw, ensure that they win their only remaining match against Dilber, and then pray for Kalmach to not score even a single point in their two last matches and to have a worse point differential. A combination of several different requirements indeed.

And after all this world of different possibilities and exciting maths and combinations, this edition of the Giovannilandian Rugby Report comes to a close! See you next time when we cover results of the last two matches against Varanius and Rivalfiume, and by the way, wish our team good luck in them!

Those who didn't join in have no idea what the rest of the team are on about, something about playing out an imaginary scene, only that The Youkai had finally turned up. Against Dalimbar of all teams.

Richard.jpg.cdca07ce65561515a2c781ffb7cee397.jpgRichard H. (as 1320s): Well, listen here, ladies and germs. I just want to say you're the cat's pajamas. You're the bees knees. Now, let's get on the toot!

Futo.png.ec22e3579a731725ddbad4830f28e4cb.pngFuto M. (as 1360s): Groovy. Out of sight, man.

[1410s raises a glass while looking at their phone]

Nagisa.png.6998e1ff6466f9281cb9cf76f55968fd.pngNagisa I. (as 1390s): Excellent.

Free.jpg.2fd98b57d94d9fe54ff914d042125e47.jpgFree d. l. H. (as 1370s): Boogie down!

Rococo.png.d70368f69a2b78807b7f54005c4766cb.pngRococo U. (as 1380s): *Exhales.* Got anything stronger?

Nagisa.png.6998e1ff6466f9281cb9cf76f55968fd.pngNagisa I. (as 1390s): Dude, that's your fifth glass. It's excessive.

Rococo.png.d70368f69a2b78807b7f54005c4766cb.pngRococo U. (as 1380s): Get a job, '90s.

Nagisa.png.6998e1ff6466f9281cb9cf76f55968fd.pngNagisa I. (as 1390s): Drink my strawberry milk, dude.

Fuusuke.jpg.909dfe8993b8ce37a8eca0aa4b710cb2.jpgFuusuke S. (as 1340s): Listen here, you two. I didn't leave a beautiful dame at the pitch just to come here and listen to you squawk, so buck up, fat head.

Rococo.png.d70368f69a2b78807b7f54005c4766cb.pngRococo U. (as 1380s): Am I the fat head?

Futo.png.ec22e3579a731725ddbad4830f28e4cb.pngFuto M. (as 1360s): '40s, you're putting out bad vibrations, man. Get mellow.

Seiya.png.24f20a4ffa34992ee15605f7aabf951d.pngSeiya N. (as 1350s): That's enough coming out of you, hippy!

Futo.png.ec22e3579a731725ddbad4830f28e4cb.pngFuto M. (as 1360s): Hippy is just a word, man.

Richard.jpg.cdca07ce65561515a2c781ffb7cee397.jpgRichard H. (as 1320s): Everyone, please! This is supposed to be a celebration. We're supposed to have fun, drink a little hooch, and maybe do the Raphael.

Shu.png.99c7d7e009ab85456fd2610e02d092a2.pngShu K. (as 1330s): All your fun is why I walk uphill 11 miles in the snow to work every day! See?

Nagisa.png.6998e1ff6466f9281cb9cf76f55968fd.pngNagisa I. (as 1390s): Depressing.

Promestein2.png.f7dd1e4c587a8c45cfeb134ac238290b.pngPromestein P. (as 1400s): Um, why don't you stop being poor?

[1320s shows off their teeth which they insist aren't whitened. They are.]

Promestein2.png.f7dd1e4c587a8c45cfeb134ac238290b.pngPromestein P. (as 1400s): Ugh. That's not hot.

Free.jpg.2fd98b57d94d9fe54ff914d042125e47.jpgFree d. l. H. (as 1370s): I'm with the '20s. We should be daaaanciiiin', yeah.

Seiya.png.24f20a4ffa34992ee15605f7aabf951d.pngSeiya N. (as 1350s): I outlawed dancing in Lunar Prime Academy because that's how the devil gets ya.

[1370s dances in the background.]

Seiya.png.24f20a4ffa34992ee15605f7aabf951d.pngSeiya N. (as 1350s): Fills ya with all the thoughts of lust and greed and hippy propaganda.

Rococo.png.d70368f69a2b78807b7f54005c4766cb.pngRococo U. (as 1380s): Greed drives capitalism, which, theoretically, could have a positive trickle-down effect on poor people, like you, '30s.

[1390s rolls their eyes. 1330s glares at 1380s.]

Rococo.png.d70368f69a2b78807b7f54005c4766cb.pngRococo U. (as 1380s): Now, seriously, do you nerds have anything stronger than this?

Nagisa.png.6998e1ff6466f9281cb9cf76f55968fd.pngNagisa I. (as 1390s): You're so right, '80s. Not.

Mizore.jpg.eb547fe45cc7ca05046b83dfab0214f8.jpgMizore S. (as 1410s): Does anyone know the Wi-Fi password?

Seiya.png.24f20a4ffa34992ee15605f7aabf951d.pngSeiya N. (as 1350s): Wi-Fi? Sounds like a Fujansk codeword to me.

Richard.jpg.cdca07ce65561515a2c781ffb7cee397.jpgRichard H. (as 1320s): Tonight's not about our differences! It's about what we have in common.

Nagisa.png.6998e1ff6466f9281cb9cf76f55968fd.pngNagisa I. (as 1390s): Like what?

Richard.jpg.cdca07ce65561515a2c781ffb7cee397.jpgRichard H. (as 1320s): Um...

[1370s is still dancing in the background.]

Promestein2.png.f7dd1e4c587a8c45cfeb134ac238290b.pngPromestein P. (as 1400s): Lack of ethics?

Futo.png.ec22e3579a731725ddbad4830f28e4cb.pngFuto M. (as 1360s): I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together, man.

Shu.png.99c7d7e009ab85456fd2610e02d092a2.pngShu K. (as 1330s): What is happening?

Richard.jpg.cdca07ce65561515a2c781ffb7cee397.jpgRichard H. (as 1320s): Well, that's just swell. Now who wants some baked beans, roasted tit, and an icebox cake?

Promestein2.png.f7dd1e4c587a8c45cfeb134ac238290b.pngPromestein P. (as 1400s): Yeah, I'm on the "nothing gross" diet.

Richard.jpg.cdca07ce65561515a2c781ffb7cee397.jpgRichard H. (as 1320s): *Gasp.*

Mizore.jpg.eb547fe45cc7ca05046b83dfab0214f8.jpgMizore S. (as 1410s): Do you have any frozen options? My friend's visit to Fujoshi Academy made me really want to have some.

Shu.png.99c7d7e009ab85456fd2610e02d092a2.pngShu K. (as 1330s): Listen, Frosty the Snow Skank, are you from Nur?

Seiya.png.24f20a4ffa34992ee15605f7aabf951d.pngSeiya N. (as 1350s): What ever happened to good old meatloaf? Why did everyone suddenly turn against meatloaf?

Nagisa.png.6998e1ff6466f9281cb9cf76f55968fd.pngNagisa I. (as 1390s): Let me guess: the hippies.

Seiya.png.24f20a4ffa34992ee15605f7aabf951d.pngSeiya N. (as 1350s): It's 'cause of the hippies, that's why!

Futo.png.ec22e3579a731725ddbad4830f28e4cb.pngFuto M. (as 1360s): Yeah, I'm so hungry, I'll eat anything as long as it comes from the green Esferos, man.

Seiya.png.24f20a4ffa34992ee15605f7aabf951d.pngSeiya N. (as 1350s): I think you've had a little too much arson.

[1360s quietly laughs in a mocking tone.]

Promestein2.png.f7dd1e4c587a8c45cfeb134ac238290b.pngPromestein P. (as 1400s): Ugh, I'm so bored. Are there any good clubs around here?

Fuusuke.jpg.909dfe8993b8ce37a8eca0aa4b710cb2.jpgFuusuke S. (as 1340s): Sorry, angel, no clubs for me tonight. Gotta get home to hear my favourite radio program.

[1370s has not stopped dancing in the background.]

Promestein2.png.f7dd1e4c587a8c45cfeb134ac238290b.pngPromestein P. (as 1400s): The radio? Dude, just burn a CD.

Tess.jpg.c1a99c830c2edca816adc261dbb39812.jpgTess D. (as 1310s): *Exhales.* Sorry I'm late, guys. I had to, uh, disinfect my groceries. You know how it is. *Nervous laugh.*

Richard.jpg.cdca07ce65561515a2c781ffb7cee397.jpgRichard H. (as 1320s): Ah, 1310s. Wait, 1310s?

Tess.jpg.c1a99c830c2edca816adc261dbb39812.jpgTess D. (as 1310s): *Heavy breathing.*

[1310s begins obsessively cleaning the walls. 1360s gives a quizzical glare as 1400s grimaces. 1340s takes out their cigarette in confusion.]

Richard.jpg.cdca07ce65561515a2c781ffb7cee397.jpgRichard H. (as 1320s): I think this rose has lost her marbles.

Seiya.png.24f20a4ffa34992ee15605f7aabf951d.pngSeiya N. (as 1350s): I bet I know why.

Futo.png.ec22e3579a731725ddbad4830f28e4cb.pngFuto M. (as 1360s): Yeah. Bad trip, man.

Tess.jpg.c1a99c830c2edca816adc261dbb39812.jpgTess D. (as 1310s): Have any of you seen my list of rules in the last hour?

[1320s shakes their head in disbelief.]

Promestein2.png.f7dd1e4c587a8c45cfeb134ac238290b.pngPromestein P. (as 1400s): Your god has those rules.

Tess.jpg.c1a99c830c2edca816adc261dbb39812.jpgTess D. (as 1310s): I've got a great idea! Let's do this over online instead!

[1310s swiftly leaves.]

Nagisa.png.6998e1ff6466f9281cb9cf76f55968fd.pngNagisa I. (as 1390s): I'm so glad I came to this party. Not.

[1370s just won't stop dancing in the background.]

Rococo.png.d70368f69a2b78807b7f54005c4766cb.pngRococo U. (as 1380s): *Sigh*, I'm gonna need another drink.

Richard.jpg.cdca07ce65561515a2c781ffb7cee397.jpgRichard H. (as 1320s): I made that hooch in my bath, by the way.

[1380s spits out the drink.]

Origami.png.fdbf709b536abf6a2fd9c9953a6d8820.pngOrigami T.: Well that was something. Did anyone even get cast to play 1310s though?

Jeremy.jpg.f7b1b20908b46f5d6a89576e17daaa7a.jpgJeremy C.: No, they didn't. By the way, isn't it strange that we only drew against Dalimbar? I know we were on bad form and the Boys In Blue are on home soil, but that's the first time we haven't won against them. We really should have won it late on with our chances.

Origami.png.fdbf709b536abf6a2fd9c9953a6d8820.pngOrigami T.: Richard getting injured didn't help.

Jeremy.jpg.f7b1b20908b46f5d6a89576e17daaa7a.jpgJeremy C.: It's a good thing Hyouka was fit again.

Tess.jpg.c1a99c830c2edca816adc261dbb39812.jpgTess D. [in the distance]: I can't lose him....! I couldn't have possibly already lost him....! How did he open it?!

Elsewhere... just outside a restaurant of some kind...

Clarkov.png.db1bafb8fd1fbf71165983d4f493d32a.pngClarkov S.: So you're telling me that this person from my previous time of being relentlessly bullied for a decade was trying to be a toxic friend and to mentally destroy me and or kill me?

Lisa.jpg.a3feaa025b9e655daec0842c0df30e00.jpgLisa L.: That's what my findings state, yes.

Clarkov.png.db1bafb8fd1fbf71165983d4f493d32a.pngClarkov S.: And now this person is in absurd levels of pain and is likely to become dead due to being poisoned by hemlock laced into their meal after they were believed to be a love rival alongside a potential mental state assassin in an act of protection?

Gankyou.png.66340a6d3e15e182d1e67411e8f1773b.pngGankyou K.: Yep.

Clarkov.png.db1bafb8fd1fbf71165983d4f493d32a.pngClarkov S.: Right... I had a feeling. Good riddance then. By the powers no longer vested in me because I'm not Prime Minister anymore, I declare the perpetrator to be innocent. Anyway, I've got to collect my phone. Left it back at the dorm.

[Clarkov runs off at breakneck speed to collect their phone.]

James.thumb.jpg.a513b4d6a5116047b7b2030801fda6cf.jpgJames M.: Should we tell them? It's not like it matters according to H&J law.

Sage.jpg.34bb36af91660373758d629ecca13aa6.jpgSage R.: No, I think they already know what this is about. *Fake cough,* Yandere things, *fake cough*.

Gwyn.png.4b9777a6d726766a27dfe0a819fbfb48.pngGwyn R.: I already calculated the probability of Clarkov knowing why this happened, and it's 17.16%.

[Suddenly, Tess comes bolting past them.]

Tess.jpg.c1a99c830c2edca816adc261dbb39812.jpgTess D.: Clarkov?! Wait! Where are you?! I need to speak to you!

Damian.png.e65ce3589f5d4bfb642c1ba2907dda29.pngDamian H.: There she goes. He escaped the locker I had locked him in.

Delta.jpg.08a84e10bf8088af28aad3a6cc449b0f.jpgDelta Z.: Damian, why?!

Damian.png.e65ce3589f5d4bfb642c1ba2907dda29.pngDamian H.: I thought it was fun. Like dragging someone through the gates of Hell.

Naho.jpg.9815322f1f698e93a9c06bf797729cdf.jpgNaho S.: By the way, what was that Fujoshi Academy I heard about?

Damian.png.e65ce3589f5d4bfb642c1ba2907dda29.pngDamian H.: You don't want to know.

FujoshiAcademyHJ.thumb.png.bd64e0ef162b323b2a139f5aea631600.png

The logo of Fujoshi Academy. Yeah, this is a real place somewhere in H&J. Like Damian said, you don't want to know.

At this point, there is still no one who really knows what the hell is going on. Will they ever know? Perhaps it isn't important.

Half-Time -> | HEJ 7-??? DAL | <- Half-Time

image.thumb.png.379a5e25bd9d82ed29163df897725d69.png

HNDRJNewLogo.thumb.png.35f7db127e81643499dd90246fd18197.png                 HertfordshireAndJammboCoatOfArms.thumb.png.3ed515db6d92077525b05642410fde01.png                 20200219_080700.png.dbf05cce9df7f91a5202d4c539bc15e3(1).thumb.png.90a207c1a3d242cb327d85647b353da0.png