3rd Rugby World Cup [rosters, roleplays, results]

1127746710_3rdRugbyWorldCup.thumb.png.3c3986a37e86d7b4b10126835553a903.png
Please do not post in this thread if you are not a participant. Also, no OOC posts, please.

Welcome to the 3rd Rugby World Cup! This is an international rugby union tournament. If you are a participant, you can start posting about your nation's rugby team (logo, players, kits, and any other related information). You can also post about your team's preparations for this event!

Another important thing to include in your roster post is the "role play permissions". If you want to role play while making sure that the other RPer(s) won't do inevitable things you don't want to happen to your team, you can post these below outlining what the other RPers can or cannot do, for example:

RP permissions:
If my opponent RPs first, they may...
Choose my try scorers: Y/N
Choose my kicker: Y/N
RP injuries: Y/N
Godmod scoring events: Y/N
Godmod injuries: Y/N
Godmod other events: Y/N

The last three permissions, godmodding, is the role playing unrealistic or unbelievable things happening. So if you want a more realistic experience for your team (and what we hopefully want in the games for the duration of the tournament), you can ask other RPers not to godmod in your matches. You can also add, leave, or remove any role permissions you want. It's your team, so we will let you dictate the way your team plays (as long as it is realistic).

Also, you can include what we call a "style modifier". This is a number between -5 and +5, which indicates if you are a defensive (leaning to negative numbers) or an offensive (leaning to positive numbers) team. If you don't put one, you'll automatically get a neutral modifier (0.00), and that is just fine.

If you have any questions, you can always ask me in Discord. You can DM me or drop your question in #rwc of the RP server. You can also ask me in the OOC thread.

Note: Reserving posts are only for the IC host (Zoran) and OOC host (United Adaikes).

image.thumb.png.98cdb7db0de0f6703c591a65012ae9e9.png

Group Draw

image.thumb.png.2654e6bb2bf5e4314f720c51a67fe037.png

Text Format:

Group A
Zoran
Saint Mark
Teralyon
Santos-Dominius
Denieria (NPC)

Group B
Dalimbar
Fujai
Dilber
Nieubasria
Einherfell (NPC)

Group C
Hertfordshire and Jammbo
Giovanniland
Larxia
Blue Bubble
Hanita Gracse

Group D
United Adaikes
Min-Su
Cambria
Qostaoyae
Nagaraningrad

Cut-off Time: Every 48 hours at 9 PM ET.

Schedule

Group Stage (listed first are afternoon games, the latter are evening games)
Matchday 1 - February 9 (2 vs 5, 3 vs 4, Rest Day for 1)
Matchday 2 - February 11 (5 vs 3, 1 vs 2, Rest Day for 4)
Matchday 3 - February 13 (3 vs 1, 4 vs 5, Rest Day for 2)
Matchday 4 - February 15 (1 vs 4, 2 vs 3, Rest Day for 5)
Matchday 5 - February 17 (4 vs 2, 5 vs 1, Rest Day for 3)

If at the end of Group Stage, teams are tied in Points, these are the tie-breaking procedure:
a. highest Point Difference
b. highest Points For (scored)
c. Head-to-head record between tied teams
d. Head-to-head Point Difference between tied teams
e. Head-to-head Points For (scored) between tied teams

Play-offs
Quarterfinals - February 19 (A1 vs B2, C1 vs D2, B1 vs A2, D1 vs C2)
Semi-finals - February 21
Ranking Game - February 23 (3rd Place Play-off and Championship Game)

1693324257_ADS_SQUARE(1).thumb.png.f37d128dcc57e12f139dae4c4dc622e1.png

Minsunese State Rugby Team
MIZUNO ラグビー
Emblem     Samurai
Union     Min-Su Rugby Football Union
Head Coach     Wang Ang
Captain     Han Ziqing
Home Stadium     Jade Mizuno Rugby Stadium

2_FRONTSHIRT.JPG.c62a504a48b68150901e7e9f3ed426d6.JPG   2_BACKSHIRT.JPG.d62bb3479c4f912a4761b3b8a80a9d6e.JPG

Player Kit

Appearances     1 (First in 2nd TWP World Cup)
Website     com.rugby-minsu.mu (in Common)

The Minsunese State Rugby Team (明蘇內塞州橄欖球隊), often known as the Mizuno Samurais (水野侍) is administered by the Min-Su Rugby Football Union (MRFU), which was founded in 1376 AF. They have participated in the 2nd TWP Rugby World Cup in Dilber. 

Rugby was first played in Min-Su in the 1330s in the port area of Eribi City in Owari province. Popular participation by local university teams was established in 1346 AF.

CURRENT ROSTER

On 08 February, a 15-man squad for the 1422 3rd TWP World Cup was announced. A few members from the 2nd World Cup withdrew due to injury or retirement.

NUMBER PLAYER POSITION
1 Han Ziqing Openside Flanker
2 Fan Chengxue Backside Flanker
3 Lai Qinghe Loosehead Prop
4 Sando Taro Hooker
5 Osaki Shotaro Tighthead Prop
6 Nakamoto Yuta Number 6 Lock
7 Momotaro Ida Number 7 Lock
8 Mochizuki Madoka Number 8
9 Tamura Ken Scrum-half
10 Uchida Toshio Fly-half
11 Sun Xin Left Wing
12 Xiao Han Inside Centre
13 Ayazaki Kito Outside Centre
14 Zi Li Ring Wing
15 Lian Yan Full Back

RP permissions:
Choose my try scorers: Y/N
Choose my kicker: Y/N
RP injuries: Y/N
Godmod scoring events: Y/N
Godmod injuries: Y/N
Godmod other events: Y/N

NEWS

RWC3 coverage is available through State Gazette Sports+ or SG Sports+. It is available via live-telecast through MBS Channel 2 and KLIX Channel 3. Livestream is available through KLIXtv+.

RWC3 MIZUNO Sponsors are MBS Channel 2, KLIX Channel 3, KLIXtv+, Tatelco, Minsunese Airlines, Lolalo Ice Cream - Universal Foodsphere and TatsuGO.

21.thumb.jpg.d4057c4333f5e71172fb1967fa7006ec.jpg22.thumb.jpg.a0b04e20d7037aa51ea2e4a9edec5961.jpg909424939_ADS_HORIZONTAL(3).thumb.png.167d216a044bbc90a0c8440c117ac9fc.png339628340_ADS_HORIZONTAL(5).thumb.png.b6ae37fbbd7eae249e94b43f50e84a23.png

image_part_001.thumb.jpg.30d0d89db30659c08d39f4b46a29281c.jpgimage_part_002.thumb.jpg.9549b78394c4ec585421ffe3f7ab33b0.jpgimage_part_003.thumb.jpg.33dc9ef0a2ebeb1e69759f5e8e97b673.jpgimage_part_004.thumb.jpg.1b47dc873561628ae1b35179001cf5bf.jpg

356861066_ADS_HORIZONTAL(1).thumb.png.5cb13f41f996eaddb5ae3bcbebd3c034.png888821164_ADS_HORIZONTAL(2).thumb.png.224f03eb8174a532f600334bcea0c88f.png

03072019-26.jpg.9cbe0d0ef13dc93ce6399f64dcd6c66b.jpg

Team Information

Style: 3.1

Home Stadium: La Falca Mestalla, New Larxia

Capacity: 71,000

Coaches: James Mario, Felix Cage

Manager: Eddie Hansen

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roster

Name Position Age
Jake Kirk(C) LHP 28
Brock Levi Hooker 24
Cameron Kubrick THP 33
Brodie Whitelock SR 29
Sam Matfield SR 30
Jerome Smith BF 25
Richie Rich OF 19
Kieran Hooper No.8 24
Gareth Matthews SH 35
Michael Davis FH 27
Brian Sela IC 22
Mathieu Driscoll OC 21
Jake South LW 28
William Naholo RW 31
Beauden Brown FB 27

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Match Jersey of the Larxian National Team

521020405_Screenshot_20220208-1116183.thumb.png.4a37a883c6ed1188b1e92ff299218789.png

The Social Jersey of the Larxian National Team

1752397139_Screenshot_20220208-1124092.thumb.png.02b255f353fe6d0463ef1f5f2bc8c221.png

69c48d80-767c-4a74-a6c2-70dbd7ca9202.png.65e95d90a937521f1b89f77f50a0ac3f.png

f74fc90c-0537-4387-aa58-5fd3074dc923.png.69f6c00ad7113ccfb25b5f177acd6ff1.png

Spoiler

RP permissions:
Choose my try scorers: Yes
Choose my kicker: Yes
RP injuries: No
Godmod scoring events: Yes
Godmod injuries: No
Godmod other events: Let's talk about it ig

The host of the Third Rugby World Cup is:

uk7ECL3gja4BY1y5_YYppOh6uoVSWnlqBqzGQrONKkWqSNS-0Ks4NT5h9sQOaKV5PWHqq38kPtE7PSqFwZN_wPWFndF7qfPUJtlofdooSimwXwjke8qc5IbiLhWJDng9uwjspasN

The Kingdom of Zoran

The Kingdom of Zoran is a nation that primarily consists of two islands in the southeastern part of Aura. Its northern neighbor is Saint Mark, which it shares a long history with under its rule, and in the south is Lavender island nations. It is the third most populous nation in Aura with about 13 million Zoranian. Recently coming out of a civil war, the former capital of Zoradia had been destroyed and has permanently moved to the new city of Zoradia, which is currently under construction. 

Climate

The climate of the region is tropical with generally high humidity and high temperatures year round. All athletes are highly encouraged to hydrate regularly to avoid dehydration or heatstroke.

LANDMINE WARNING

The Corporate faction of the civil war used dalimbari landmines during the Civil War and placed them in remote and urban areas. While many of them have been removed in the urban areas, the Zoranian Armed Forces are working hard to locate and remove them from the country. Should people travel around the country, be wary of landmines that may remain from the civil war, should you see a landmine please report it to the Landmine Removal Commission at +2 66 (700)-LANDMINES with coordinates (you can retrieve them from any GPS system on your mobile device). If you see a landmine, avoid the area at all costs as one landmine may be accompanied by others. If you step on a landmine, DO NOT MOVE, any shift in weight can set it off. Immediately call the Landmine Removal Commission and tell them your situation and your coordinates, a Demining Squad will be sent to your location as soon as possible where they will disarm the mine and get you to safety. To avoid the risk of landmines, do not travel alone in remote areas of the jungle, stick to main roads or designated trails, consider getting a tour guide, or avoid remote areas where you cannot get a steady cellular connection.

Regarding Platypi

If you see a platypus, please leave it alone. They might look weird to most and while some may find them cute, they are wild animals that are protected under Zoranian law. Please leave them alone, do not touch them, anyone found touching or disturbing wild platypi, outside of exceptions such as moving them out of the way of traffic, as well as poaching, capturing, trafficking, etc. may face imprisonment for up to 60 days or a fine of up to Ⓩ600 (~$1000 USD).

Regarding The Yemiduga Nightmare

Travelers are advised to be mindful if you hear or talk about The Yemiduga Nightmare. It was a horrendous act committed by the corporates that is a black mark on Zoranian history. It is a sensitive topic for our people and all the facts about it are yet to have been discovered. It is unknown how many people have died as a result of it or how long the corporations had been operating those facilities. There are a fair number of survivors from that horror so it is heavily advised for people to either do their research before discussing it or avoid discussing it if they don’t know anything about it.(If someone wishes to discuss it or mention it in a post dm Zoran for details as it has yet to appear in the Zoranian Civil War storyline)

Cities hosting the World Cup
Divando Gadoatalesv

pvVpIGAXDCm60gp49FOlgpP4lYFMNgwWOf2fHLLRy9V2UQzkx66-kio6fe7cp9xAYJKUOBCLAOxuXww40TGhVAxX0uFIEaJkDGFYvG_d-mKSitci_QR9Q-vzs8_irqxhGCNiHI4v

Stadium: Spirit Park

Capacity: 94,736

To be used for Group A and Knock-out group

Divando Gadoatalesv, which roughly translates to “Spirit Pit” is one of the oldest Zoranian cities in the country with a population of around 974,539 people. It got its name from the large cenote that can be found outside of the city that was once believed to be a bridge between the Spirit Realm and the land of Esferos. You can find many cultural wonders here if you tour the old city, you may even find local artisans selling traditional Zoranian crafts such as woven baskets, jade jewelry, and spirit ward talismans. However, there are sporting venues in this city as well such as the Esferiad training pool where the Zoranian swim team practices.

Daninogisgv Galosga/Marelitus

vRsxWnH6mwtkGKcgmUu7BQlqvPsOiGoVQC0UAKwoEy-9bHTkblMBdfAxY5d76oNXmD4JwCPRQsBYIuA0CvReaso_ZFSF_8_4NVIuXKBS5rmXH3fTile2Ki-_McY--5ZmiShzCcpu

Stadium: Panther Field

Capacity: 82,000

To be used for Group B and knockouts

Daninogisgv Galosga roughly translates to “Singing Falls” in common and it is named for the various waterfalls you may find outside the city. While many of these are not large, the various rivers and waterways create many small waterfalls whose gurglings used to be considered a form of the spirits singing by the Zoranians of old. The city started as a Saint Mark settlement as an outpost for trade and the local Zoranians in the area mingled with the settlers. The city was Marelitus, the Saint Markian name for the city meaning seashore, is an example in Zoranian history where Zoranians and Saint Markians were able to coexist with each other despite their differences. In those times the city served as a trade city and as a military outpost that guarded an ancient city that supposedly existed where New Zoradia now stands called Tutum, which meant safe probably due to its safe location inland. This city is the home of the Esferiad Planning Committee Headquarters and the location where the Zoranian Athletics Awards are normally held. It is a favorite among sports enthusiasts to visit as you can find many shops selling sports team memorabilia. The city is also known for its beaches that many people from around the world come to visit. It is on these beaches that the Zoranian beach volleyball team regularly practices.

Leo Rugiet

9cio0Na6H7kXmx0xC073CYCknHzPJUUap0Oq7YCAoPGc6LLhRGMpgVYFBUAGXz1aJXh5gcEHY1jewJ5s5OCVXO0cggKRiLzey0e5GaD9W5clH8RdIVZfeYNH6x8FnkdX1A9AlTCF

Markanus Stadium

Capacity: 81,338

To be used for Group C and knockouts

Leo Rugiet, meaning Lion’s Roar, is one of the cities built by Saint Mark colonists when Saint Mark conquered Zoran years ago. The city is a fine example of how Saint Mark culture and Zoranian culture has mixed together to form a diverse and lively city. Today, people of Saint Markian and Zoranian heritage live here and have produced a special syncretized subculture within the country and they have their own dialect of Zoranian that is very different from other dialects in the country. The reason for this being the large Saint Markian majority in the city for most of its existence, leading to the Zoranians living there creating a more Saint Markian based Zoranian dialect than in other cities where the two peoples used to interact. Being one of the few cities that was lucky enough to avoid conflict during the civil war, the city has been the site of one of the largest IDP camps within the country and has been helping people in resettling in the cities they fled from.

Yemiduga City:

JFTB6lYcluiGzlVkF7-lr6EEgR5Mt4ni9w8ZGkHF4cXtltSR0gEyV3rhVxI1ZDO1W2tApRCNM0flS7m3jiJKyrKaF15q-y3u5KMRq9La7tKdbN8Bz2rCrPaGoPAoiROozqsqFZiZ

Stadium: The Conquest Ring

Capacity: 140,736

Used for Group D and Finals

A bit of RP on deciding on this city for…reasons

Your Majesty, with all due respect, have you lost your mind!?” exclaimed General Waholi, “The former capital of the corporations!? You want that city to be one of the three to host the games?!”

Atsil looked up at General Waholi from the report she was reading, the only thing she seems to have been able to do these days, and met his eyes with a cool gaze, unfazed by her general’s reaction,

“Yes I am sure. The city was not badly damaged during the final push, most of the damage having been repaired or being minor enough to not pose an issue. The stadium was untouched and remains in operation, plus it is large enough to hold massive crowds.”

“But…what about the nightmare we found th-” she held up her hand, silencing her general,

“Yes, I understand that completely, general, but last time I checked you were the Minister of Defense, and I do not recall the Rugby World Cup to be a military invasion of any sorts. So I strongly advise you to keep to issues relating to your ministry rather than worrying about the minor implications of hosting the games in the former capital of the corporations. Do I make myself clear?” Waholi frowned at the Queen but let out a sigh as he nodded,

“Yes Your Majesty…”

“Good, now please leave my office as I have much to get done today.” General Waholi rose to his feet and bowed to Atsil, an uneasy feeling in his gut tearing inside him as he remembered the horrors he saw within the haven of the corporates.

Back to the facts

Yemiduga city is the largest city in the country following the civil war with a population of 1.2 million people. Known as a business oriented city you can find the headquarters of some of Zoran’s biggest companies, but after the discovery of The Yemiduga Nightmare by the monarchist forces towards the end of the Civil War many of these companies and their executives are facing trial for human rights violations and crimes against humanity. But tourists to the city can find many museums, art collections, and various amenities within the city. You can also find the famous Joke Boat Comedy Club on its docks where they have nightly comedy routines on the seas, formerly owned by one of the large corporations in Zoran but has since become its own independent venue and has become more available to the masses.

Stadium Locations

Xyxphdv6wnOYwjv-9OTD5EdWQ78iOzvx0Lo9p4UvhKBANQBvPsNwGxHJYp9zLob7-Xsufphj0CKZTsiPoco1r2aQb7BQ-7xr5mEntWoMOunqh9Ho_TVFx2xXN6qm0Lhdf8b_-Oqj 

The Zoranian Sun Hawks
Style Mod: +2.5
(Sun hawks are the Zoranian equivalent of a phoenix)

W657liMmtmRuFKqazNPSkfPWMBC3mlmafyaMNmin0XQRjAIHro2-gp9KJi1pSH8YtcjeQQd79D5JjYR5O8ZWsiJMzhoVbMKiGr6JCqjF1FPBO4K1-H6O_ZDDUn29b10IfzHvE3tz

Name Age Position
Amo-Adawehi Tsasima 27 Loosehead Prop
Attakullakulla Quegadu 23 Hooker
Salonitah Gelusva 24 Tighthead Prop
Twah'kohi Agasgani 22 Second Row (L)
Ahuludegi Tsiguka 20 Second Row (R)
Degataga Dvagahi 18 Blindside Flanker
Dlasimahe Asduidv 28 Openside Flanker
Sesdi Tsunela 25 Number 8
Ganiyegi Atsidanelv 21 Scrum-half
Gulkalaski Lemomequa 22 Fly-half
Wohali Goyadv 26 Left Wing
Mohe Yvokala 23 Inside Centre
Oconostota Dlanegvotli 19 Outside Centre
Duyugodv Goyadv 30 Right Wing
Kali Gasohi 20 Full Back

Coach: Amadahy Lvaguta

Kit

IPWp8cM9TxkEiokStI8riwqNbtIwd6QJzqEheJimqVP9JfMMApAyFn72R7hPjwHPIGCja3Ccq-exADwqw1Jud0CKWJPFaly6fGfpXihYgkSQ8pL9k0p7oKpsPX9RdIWQdnGE7hnZIrwrd4uTP2TtMWIJ9LWu5VDa-2HKQJuB-WkMpe84bKG7DKC6XJwkrR2VI9MI5P8rLE2ejanDbLHU1KFiXWveLNlBoIfhMD5_0J9oFVe2-VyMLunLWL-im33IK6av2rqwEt3anAh1

Choose my try scorers: Y
Choose my kicker: N
RP injuries: N
Godmod scoring events: N
Godmod injuries: N
Godmod other events: Y
Edited by Zoran

434554503_SDRugbyLogo.png.610d48219224c81ae0f10b3688ad18ca.png

Team Information

Style: -2.5

Home Stadium: Mulberry Field, Friberne

Capacity: 20,000

Coach: James Di Fiorino

Manager: Lenny Madeley

Team Apparel

An example of the match jerseys of the Santo-Dominian team - front (left) and back (right). The jersey of team captain Damian Haize-Ashknight with the number 77 is featured.

2007265922_Screenshot2022-02-08at2_42_21PM.thumb.png.67ca4954c11512b34c2594f558616c0d.png1288234157_Screenshot2022-02-08at2_44_02PM.thumb.png.38db135ee5b7cef704646977a2219aea.png

Team Roster

Player Position Age Home Canton Jersey Number
Guillaume Piáges Loose-head Prop 25 Roivivion (RO) 65
Damian Haize-Ashknight (C) Hooker 20 Sasslen (SA) 77
Richard Campbell-Salisbury Tight-head Prop 34 Friberne (FE) 69
Hayden Marsden Second Row 23 Sasslen (SA) 30
Benjamin Davies Second Row 29 Schwabenburg (SH) 91
Oliver Price Blind-side Flanker 33 Friberne (FE) 6
Jean St. Cloud Blind-side Flanker 22 Lemandie (LM) 99
Elias Bierhals  Number 8 24 Nordrhuin-Theronigen (NR) 58
Toby Schmidt Scrum-half 21 Ostpalain-Westrhuin (PW) 42
Henrik Jorgensen Fly-half 23 Pressen (PN) 52
Arlo Beauchamps Left Wing 26 Yatasailie-Comte (YC) 27
Ludwig Lansdowne Inside Centre 27 Sasslen-Vorpalain (SV) 49
Francis Leclare Outside Centre 23 Lemandie (LM) 18
Alberto Battanini Right Wing 30 Oberandolien (OA) 15
Pierre Roberts Full-back 32 St. Arlaine (SN) 84

Spoiler

RP Permissions

If my opponent RPs first, they may:
Choose my scorers, kickers, etc: Yes
Godmod scoring events: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes
Godmod other events: Yes

In Other Languages

In Santosian: Équipe nationale de Santosie-Dominigne de rugby

In Dominish: Rugby-Nationalmannschaft von Santoreich-Dominien

SDCSN Sports masthead.png

Blue Bubble Rugby Team

325395407_WhatsAppImage2022-02-08at17_06_38.thumb.jpeg.5151ca312168816e07be94352f4119c6.jpeg

Team Information

Style: +3.5

Coach: Aina Eglitis

Number

Name

Position

Number

Name

Position

Mtend Jirika

Loosehead Prop

Olu Ozolins

Loosehead Prop

Ness Kayo

Hooker

Adan Okonk

Hooker

Uzom Idou

Tighthead Prop

Muna Eglītis

Tighthead Prop

Edijs Okon

L Second Row

Dawit Mwan

L Second Row

Ekenedilichukwu Ayo

R Second Row

Kefil Ozoliņš

R Second Row

Zarins Inka

Blindside Flanker

Gwan Tunde

Blindside Flanker

Alema Pretor

Openside Flanker

Leboh Ofora

Openside Flanker

Sefu Jansons

Number 8

Mondi Alodis

Number 8

Refil Linish

Scrum-half

Hukwu Prete

Scrum-half

Lekan Kisem

Fly-half

Embo Opey

Fly-half

Ruslan Arend

Inside Centre

Mai Kayode

Inside Centre

Sithem Abiodun

Outside Centre

Amadi Balis

Outside Centre

Eliud Maina

Left Wing

Itri Idowu

Left Wing

Idir Kari

Right Wing

Milayo Kalnins

Right Wing

Kasper Ozoli

Full Back

Azu Wibawa

Full Back

Spare (16)

Muna Wan

Fly-half

Team Uniform

69476810_Rugbyuniform.thumb.jpg.069ec4d74a2d2c7858066bc006876c3c.jpg

RP Permissions:

Choose my kicker: Y
RP injuries: Y
Godmod other events: N

Edited by embubbleblue
Rp permissions

1478843819_SDCSNSportsmasthead.thumb.png.588f415abf278c41f3ad6fa53e163830.png

3rd Rugby World Cup - All you need to know(?)

By Approctoflecticus Blubberman, SDCSN3 head correspondent for sports

SRdkhnT.png

Rugby! What is it? How do you play it? And why do I not know about it, just like you? Well, I only know the answer to one of those three questions, but I hope I will be able to educate you today by copying information straight off the Internet and then pasting it here. What do you mean "that's plagiarism"? I've been told by my lawyers here at the Santo-Dominian Cable-Satellite Network that I am free of trouble as long as I don't name where I got my stuff from. Anyways, let's talk rugby!

Just like lots of other popular sports, rugby involves a ball. Unlike many other sports, the ball is oval-shaped and not spherical. You can see how a rugby ball looks in that image above. Because I can't be bothered to actually understand how rugby works, I'll make a comparison to make it easier for you to misunderstand how rugby is. Think of rugby as "diet football/soccer" (don't kill me football/soccer fans) - you score points when you make the ball land somewhere, you have two teams of 10+ people playing on two sides of a rectangular field, there's penalties, you kick the ball instead of throwing, and women who play the sport almost always get forced to wear uncomfortably revealing clothing (just like any other sport, really). I'm sorry if you're truly interested in learning about rugby, but my bosses higher up at SDCSN don't pay me enough to make me actually understand the sport (that's the answer to the third question at the beginning - thank me for being so informative).

I'm sure Santo-Dominians at home and abroad will be pondering a burning question in their heads: why is rugby getting all this attention lately? Well - if you somehow managed to literally miss the title of this article - that's because the 3rd Rugby World Cup is about to begin in Zoran, our Auran non-neighbour to the east! 20 nations in total have signed up for this event, with some big names like Dalimbar and United Adaikes (2nd and 3rd in the 2nd Rugby World Cup respectively) as well as the Zoranians themselves, who won the preceding Rugby World Cup. Will Zoran make use of its home advantage and shut out everyone else to defend its throne, will Dalimbar blast them sky high and grab the crown, or will United Adaikes... .... ...actually they aren't that violent and chaotic. Darn, couldn't really finish that joke on a high note there.

Anyways - back to talking about RWC3. If you are somehow still interested in it and want to watch it, well I have got some news for you: SDCSN Channel 3 will be broadcasting the event live, with I myself serving as commentator and host! Yes, that's right, the great magnanimous corporate sell-out Blubberman has returned when the world needed a dose of unhinged absurdity the most. Do you want to watch an adult man cheer or cry on live television depending on how Team SD fare? Do you want to watch second-rate live footage filmed by below-average cameras? And do you want to watch a television network that ends all coverage of RWC3 inexplicably if Team SD is eliminated? If you said "yes" to all of those questions, then SDCSN3 will be just right for you. And if you said "no", remember that SDCSN depends not only on advertising revenue, but also on your support and viewership! If you don't watch us, I won't get the money to pay for my 2nd lakeside mansion in Friberne. Please! It's an urgent cause. Tune into SDCSN3 - half of us will be waiting for you when RWC3 starts, because the other half will have resigned in search for actually good employment. See you!

407370249_SDCSNsponsormessage.thumb.png.f1a3413b228c4a0f3f988f3cb105e29c.png1774505976_RWC3flySDAd.thumb.png.5bff115f1ae5dd10bf4827593f6407a6.png

image.png.57e715f9d195b9c624165e3d5bda8b76.png

The GSN theme tune ends and pans to Jak and James sitting on the couch at the studio in Kopai.

For once, they look pretty professional, which was almost expected. International TV was allowed to be broadcasted in Blue Bubble 2 years prior and The Rugby World Cup was ranked one of the highest international sporting events which citizens wanted to enter and loved to watch. Today did not mark a momental moment for Blue Bubble as such, but for the citizens, the team meant a lot to be travelling to Zoran for the event.

Travelling with them was Landel Akom, the go-to PR manager after the Cricket last year, Tennie Koler, the network's main Sports interviewer, and Kasper Petrovikan, the well respected brother of the Mpitarika. As well as conducting interviews and work on the ground for the network, he was on the lookout for his Esferiad committee successor and to report on the team's success.  They had arrived earlier that day via boat, a request made by the coach Aina Eglitis. Aina and many of the team had been the figureheads of the Rugby teams at home, a sport which had gathered a lot of attraction since the first world cup.

James looks at the Camera, and shoots yet another award winning grin. "Welcome!" he says, reading the teleprompter, "To Blue Bubble's first Rugby World Cup! And we cannot wait to be the eyes in the sky for all your Rugby needs."

The Camera pans to Jak "On the ground, we will have the beloved Tennie, fresh from Maternity leave, and the chaotic Kasper to keep you up to date on the team and more!"

"Zoran is a very fresh nation due to the situation of last year - and honestly, I feel like Blue Bubble can have a bit in common with a nation which is still in a state of repair." James says respectfully and thoughtful "After all, as it comes up to a year with open boarders, Blue Bubble still has a lot of things to catch up on. Even though we had trade agreements with Giovanniland, we are still working on a lot."

Jak nods, "I think that was one of the reasons that we stuck to one city for the Esferiad - As a tourist city, Kharventhin is one of our more stable and well built cities. Anyway, The Rugby! We have a strong team, a lot of these guys are on the younger part of their 20s and spent time in military school. They are tough, a completely different team to our cricketers."

The show continues on, with a look into the main team and the secondary team. Shots of them all training together were shown, highlighting how much the 31 member team can actually work together.

Meanwhile, Kasper sat at a bar, not listening to Landel talk about her campaign for the swimming team during the Esferiad. Tennie was behind him, talking to Bernard on the phone. She seemed to had been trying to tell him how exactly to sing their child's favourite nursery rhyme, and failing a lot. He looked across the bar, and eventually met eyes with Aina. He rolls his eyes at her, motioning to Landel, and he could see her chuckle. She turns back to her team, giving them a run down of what is expected of them and what is not, and he looks back at Landel. She was still talking.

This post was developed between Zoran and Saint Mark

Clarkson, valet to His Serene Highness Prince Marcarius, unpacked his sovereign’s wardrobe in the elegantly appointed penthouse suite in New Zoradia’s best hotel, The Royal Sunset. Except for the faint whiff of new paint smell in some of the hallways, the fact that it was only completed after the civil war wasn’t evident at all.

While he worked, he glanced at the prince. He looked calm, sipping Aurum Sherry and reading over the Saint Markan Clarion, but Clarkson knew him too well. The prince was nervous … and maybe excited? Hmm … he had met with Queen Atsil several times in the aftermath of their civil war … Saint Mark had been a great help in providing funds and expertise to help them rebuild … but those had been official visits. Tonight’s meeting with Her Majesty was a private dinner with nothing official on the agenda. I wonder … ?

The limousine pulled away as Prince Marcarius entered the manor. He looked up. It was an impressive structure, and quite secure to be sure, but certainly not where a Zoranian queen should be residing, he thought. It was a shame all the damage that had been done, not to mention the lives that had been lost or ruined, in the awful civil war. Under his direction, Saint Mark had done all they could to assist. It still didn’t seem enough. Well, no more dwelling on state affairs. He was here to develop a closer, more personal relationship with Atsil. While his government and courtiers were in favor of this for obvious political reasons, he didn’t think that anyone suspected how this meeting made him feel. His palms were sweating and his heart was racing. Could this develop into more than two leaders of allied nations seeking closer ties?

A footman in the queen’s livery met him at the door and showed him into the small, but beautiful marble foyer. A carpeted staircase descended beneath a warmly glowing chandelier. 

It had been a while since Atsil had been able to take a break from, well, setting up a new government for her people. The prince’s invitation was a nice distraction, hopefully she could further strengthen the ties between Zoran and Saint Mark. 

When was the last time I actually took a break? I guess the day my father told me to have the day off when that foreign dignitary met with them…it seems so long ago yet it has only been two years since then…

She shook her head as she put her hair up into a bun, dismissing the sad memory of her father from her head. Now was not the time for sorrow and gloom, it was a time to celebrate with a friend. She was surprised to receive the invitation to dine with the prince but I guess being accepted as the host of the Rugby World Cup is a major step in Zoran’s recovery that deserved some celebration. As she looked at herself in the mirror she sighed as she noticed the bags under her eyes,

“Don’t think about work, Atsil, tonight is a night with a friend. That is all it is and nothing more. Don’t make it diplomatic, political, or anything remotely work related.”

After giving herself a pep talk, she exited her room and descended the staircase, dressed in a dark blue gown, to meet with the prince.

Marcarius felt his heart skip a beat. The queen was beautiful, yes, but also intelligent and devoted to her people. He hoped that in time she could see him as more than just a friend. She looked tired, though. Rebuilding her nation has been a heavy burden for her. Tonight, she needed a friend and relaxation. This was not the occasion to bother her with anything else.

“Astil, it is so good to see you again,” said the prince as he smiled and briefly held her hand.
“I’m glad we could have this time to enjoy ourselves before the tournament.”

“Yes it is, apparently Saint Mark will be the first team the Zoranian Sun Hawks face.” she said with a smile. A guard escorted them to the dining room where they took their seats.
“How have things in Saint Mark been?”

“We have been well, Astil. I’m looking forward to the tournament. The poor Lions have to play your Hawks so early. Two years ago we didn’t even have a national team.They didn’t do too badly last year, though.How have you been? Have you been taking any time for yourself? You’ve been under such a heavy burden for so long.”

Atsil lets out a sigh at the question, 
“I have been fairly busy, creating a government for your country is difficult. I haven’t really had much free time since I was wrapped up in the Civil War. But I thankfully have my ministers and technocrats to take on some of the burdens of ruling.” Atsil took a sip of the water that had been poured out for them, she has avoided drinking alcohol in order to avoid the risk of dependence from the stress of her position.

“Any help either Zoran needs from Saint Mark or you need from me, please do not hesitate to ask. Our nations have a long shared history and many current common interests as well.” The prince sipped the old Zoranian vintage that had been poured for him by the attentive footman. Seeking to take her mind off her troubles, he sought to change the topic. “Before the exhibition opens to the public, I will be hosting a small private showing of a rare collection of Masters at my palace in Sanctus Leo. I would be delighted if you would attend.”

“I wish you could help with this but this is something we need to do on our own unfortunately. As for the collection I am not sure if I can, the country needs me to be pretty hands on at the moment, I still need to develop the bureaucracy and social infrastructure needed to implement a parliament and elections. But I thank you for the offer.”

“You need to refresh your strength once in a while, if you are to be at your best. Don’t say no just yet. Let’s see how things go. In the meantime, let’s enjoy this fabulous dinner tonight and the games tomorrow.” He smiled and lifted his glass to the admirable queen, his friend.

She smiled back at him and did the same,
“While I cannot say that I will be able to enjoy the entirety of the games, I am glad to be able to dine with a friend.” that was when an soldier wearing a raspberry colored beret entered the room and bowed to Atsil and Prince Marcarius,

“Sorry for interrupting, Your Majesty, I know you requested you remained undisturbed but I have news that you may like to hear about the condition of CGZ, just got them from the SIC and the contingent of the Raspberry Berets you tasked with discovering this intel.” Atsil frowned a bit as her memory of the day CGZ was taken away played in her head,

“Thank you, Major General, leave the report on my desk. You are dismissed.”

1878516971_sharksnew.thumb.png.f617eaed4db8ab888f416f370158b440.png

United Adaikes National Rugby Union Team
The Sharks

Position	          Name		 Sex	   Age	
Coach		Ferne Huxtable		F	 52

Starters:
1		Vincent Arias		M	 30
2		Peregrine Norman	M	 37
3		Wilfrid Clement		M	 33
4		Rorie Waller		F	 22
5		Ryanne Thrussell	F	 28
6		Blossom Crespo		F	 26
7		Keira Hull		F	 33
8		Albie Thompkins		M	 37
9		Ursella Bissette	F	 28
10		Tyrell Darwin		M	 34
11		Koby Rose		M	 35
12		Kaelea Kimberly		F	 20
13		Ozzie Matthewson	M	 28
14		Venceslas Aaron		M	 27
15		Hernan Jacobson		M	 34

Bench:
Hooker		Gwyneth Zapatero	F	 38
Prop		Wesley Sempers		M	 33
 		Earlene Swindlehurst	F	 26
Lock		Candi Guerra		F	 33
Back row	Cearra Hampton		F	 32
 		Regena Gabrielson	F	 21
Scrum-half	Rosie Ruiz		F	 29
Fullback	Baldwin Joiner		M	 31

Reserve:
Hooker		Mallory Dale		F	 21
Prop		Reginald Hudnall	M	 31
Lock		Narcisa Hayden		F	 24
Back row	Parker Tolbert		M	 36
Scrum-half	Kole Boyce		M	 19
Fly-half	Sidney Monk		M	 19
Center		Mel Scrivener		M	 37
Wing		Stevie Christianson	M	 35

RP permissions:
RP injuries: Y (but TG/DM me first)

ke4YFcr.png?1

Giovannilandian National Rugby Team
(Giovannilandese: Equipa Nacionala Giovannilandiana de Rugbio)

Style mod: -3
Stadium: Purple Stadium, Giovannistadt

Manager: Theodoro Urial-Hilvenor
Coach: Valkyria Gradanita-Rossi

Previous Appearances:
3rd Place, 1st Rugby World Cup
3rd Place, 1st Summer Esferiad
3rd Place, 2nd Summer Esferiad
Group Stage, 2nd Rugby World Cup

Roster:

Name Gender Age Number Position Home City
Rio Schmidt (C) Male 27 1 Loosehead Prop Giovannistadt
Samantha Alves-Nyima Female 21 2 Hooker Zartegal
Gustavo Borges Tirord Male 19 3 Tighthead Prop Bwaryk
Demetrio Trieste de Souza Male 25 4 Lock 1 Narveclano
Alexandra Ivanovich Female 24 5 Lock 2 Rimekalyn
Luis Quintana-Uryth Male 22 6 Backside Flanker Violet Harbor
Valdomiro Lastramore Male 26 7   Openside Flanker   Montemor
 Giovanna Antoine  Female 28 8 Number 8  Altadia
Pietro Zapata Male 21 9 Scrum-half Anneville
Raymundo Amdo-Gyamtso Male 20 10 Fly-half Tumbergia 
Helena Qualwill Female 22 11 Left Wing Quoriv
Rosangela Takeda-Altada Female 27 12 Inside Centre Portaflora
Carina Giertuvera Female 25 13 Outside Centre Velthena
 Lara de Abreu-Floryn  Female 23 14 Right Wing Amorante
Lukas Jung Male 21 15 Full-back Violet Harbor
Lavro Chenliang Male 19 16  2nd Loosehead Prop  Urbolina
 Cesar Rodriguez-Sancho  Male 20 17 2nd Hooker Arlavonte
Amanda Gortarin-Smith Female 24 18 2nd Tighthead Prop Markopolis
Sandra Allamand Female 25 19 2nd Lock 1 Candaluvro
Thomas Khan de Silva Male 20 20 2nd Lock 2 Manariaus
Farlina Laritana Linhares Female 27 21  2nd Backside Flanker  Urythburg
Arabella Jacques Female 21 22  2nd Openside Flanker  Quoriv
Catia Uriarte-Histrino Female 24 23 2nd Number 8 Santacqua
Daria Havaro-Zarya Female 18 24 2nd Scrum-half Abrentopolis
Lorena Quarasta-Queiroz Female 20 25 2nd Fly-half Gioville
Markio Teles Male 28 26 2nd Left Wing Violet Harbor
 Brian Winters-Gutenberg  Male 26 27 2nd Inside Centre Sonserina
Alizia Oldra de Lima Female 21 28 2nd Outside Centre Giovannistadt
Enrico Mandulze-Takeda Male 18 29 2nd Right Wing Distanterra
Benedita de Castro Female 23 30 2nd Full-back Elysthin

Jerseys:

Imagem2.png.446a724cafdc5f41f23d39f78a1bd272.pngImagem1.png.b0896299b11cdf24c88f837e21b8f3e0.png (562×526)

Choose my try scorers: Yes
Choose my kicker: Yes
RP injuries: No
Godmod scoring events: No
Godmod injuries: No
Godmod other events: No

dalimbar__979270.png.ebb17a8fb9c79be2f6910c22bd2d3bc3.png

Dalimbar Union da Rugby

download.thumb.png.287204bed9228029f66bb64f21a68060.png.b6455ffd6e737d2800812cf3ebd7d09d.png

Name Age Number Position City
Justin Nicholas 22 1 Loosehead Prop Selia
Marko Zellweger 24 2 Hooker Saint Andreisburg
Ambroz Plesko 26 3 Tighthead Prop Saikuz
Juan Tamaro 28 4 Second Row (L) Nadu
Fulvio Drago 22 5 Second Row (R) Geness
Carlos Schuyler 27 6 Blindside Flanker Danu
Alexandre Arts 29 7 (C) Openside Flanker Saikuz
Eugen Guerriero 21 8 Number 8 Saikuz
Pelayo Accorso 22 9 Scrum-Half Trizon
Florijan Arts 25 10 Fly-Half Saikuz
Victor Labelle 24 11 Left Wing Danu
Kristen Navratil 28 12 Inside Centre Trizon
Abramo Philips 26 13 Outside Centre Selia
Saveli Lafrentz 29 14 Right Wing Saikuz
Guillaume Severin 24 15 Full Back Saint Andreisburg

Substitutes:

Emmitt Norwood 23 16 1, 2 Markof
Ismael Comtois 26 17 1, 2, 3 Port Ain
Balduino Estrada 22 18 2, 3 Danu
Svante Nicolosi 27 19 4, 5 Saint Andreisburg
Bohumil Rocchi 23 20 4, 5 Donlas
Rens Blanchet 22 21 4, 6, 8 Nadu
Jurriaan Gabrielli 26 22 5, 7, 8 Port Ain
Matis Henderson 25 23 8, 9 Selia
Jost Matheson 24 24 8, 9, 10 Markof
Javor Steuben 24 25 9, 10, 12 Donlas
Camilo Gjorgiev 29 26 11, 15 Trizon
Arno Stroman 25 27 10, 12, 13 Geness
Henrik Ferreiro 27 28 12, 13, 14 Markof
Luis Ramos 27 29 13, 14, 15 Donlas
Carlos Favreau 26 30 11, 14, 15 Nadu
Style: +1.23
Choose my Try Scorers: Yes
Choose my Kicker: Yes
RP Injuries: Yes
Godmod injuries: Yes
Godmod scoring: Yes
Godmod other events: Yes

image_part_001.thumb.jpg.c05b1f2a598abfb251b47eb2ebcc77fa.jpgimage_part_002.thumb.jpg.85e7303a6deeb66c7f9e114136d10d75.jpg2023639609_ADS_HORIZONTAL(1).thumb.png.43e3a2b412557f2d1e893eb3e4fcf1bb.png2023639609_ADS_HORIZONTAL(1).thumb.png.43e3a2b412557f2d1e893eb3e4fcf1bb.png

MIZUNO Team in Zoran

By Idakka Shoji, SG Sports+ Zoranian Correspondent

image_part_001.jpg.c2884e59e1854d3dbfd295db595c6e52.jpgimage_part_002.jpg.1889ae83403f8052691320c57b907c62.jpgimage_part_003.jpg.9fe15a09591ab7d523e6068e5bdbe895.jpgimage_part_004.jpg.cba2a32faf8ea858a97ac28a0a163885.jpg

ZORAN - The country's 15-man team arrives in Zoran to participate in the 3rd Rugby World Cup. Min-Su's RWC3 dream will soon be realized as the Mizuno delegates landed in the host city in Zoran.

Captain Han Ziqing, who will open the country's campaign in Day 1 flew to Zoran together with 14 of Min-Su's state rugby players. Headed by head coach Wang Ang for the second time, Mizuno hopes to bring back a medal. However, the State Sports Commission hinted that the team participated in the RWC3 for "economic" opportunities. Last February 4, it was reported that Mizuno received ¥15 million in anonymous funding.

“Everything you need, especially food, are available and given by our state sponsors,” said Wang. “There are 1,000 kinds of meals to choose from – main course, dessert, appetizers, name it, they’re all there.”

"There are even Lolalo ice creams from Universal Foodsphere," Wang advertised. "A special sale of 30% off is available in stores near you!"

image_part_001.thumb.jpg.e42e8618ef1c95ab83c51e481b53089b.jpgimage_part_002.thumb.jpg.f903efb6c862ea55bb1fa30a0afaa921.jpg

The Minsunese State Rugby Team or the MSRT (明蘇內塞州橄欖球隊), often known as the Mizuno Samurais (水野侍) or simply Mizuno, is a rugby team administered by the Min-Su Rugby Football Union (MRFU) and sponsored by the State Sports Commission. The rugby team had its first debut participating in its first-ever international game, the 2nd Rugby World Cup held in Dilber.

Rugby was first played in Min-Su in the 1330s in the port area of Eribi City in Owari province. It was brought by foreigners who taught rugby as a past time activity in the port. Popular participation by local university teams was established in 1346 AF. It was recognized as a sport in Min-Su by the prime minister at the time.

SG Sports+ coverage of the 3rd Rugby World Cup in Zoran is powered by Tatelco Home Fibre, the fastest fibre internet in Min-Su. It is available via live-telecast in MBS Channel 2.

93684178_ADS_HORIZONTAL(2).thumb.png.fd2d06d67fab0152f9c8b77299e20470.png  1093881053_ADS_HORIZONTAL(3).thumb.png.3cef098923a088483abeb8b375e2ad58.png

5HkeWdG.png

Fujai

Folkskommunen Fujai (fu:'jaɪ, foo-yEYE) is a small coastal nation of just over 7 million residents, located in the north of the Polarii continent. While Fujai has a long sporting history, rugby is not a commonly played sport. The sport is most common in rural and industrial areas of the country, particularly in the regions of Mærte and Felvenna.

The Landslag

The Rugby Landslag is made up of the finest players in Fujai, though not many would be considered of truly international quality. It is sponsored by Fujais Rugby Idrottsforbund (FRIF - Fujansk Rugby Sports Federation), a member of Fujansk Idrottsforbund (FIF - Fujansk Sports Federation). Most Landslag players come from Fujai's top league, Højserien, though a few come from the second league, Lågserien. The winningest clubs tend to be from the regions of Hasmark and Felvenna, where the sport is most popular.

The Landslag came in second at the First Rugby World Cup to Hertfordia and was knocked out of the Second Cup in the quarterfinals by this edition's hosts, Zoran. For a nation not well-known for its rugby, its team has put up quite a fight, and all are watching to see what happens next.

Fujais Idrottsforbund

Fujais Idrottsforbund (FIF) is the federation of labor unions representing all sports players and workers in sports-associated industries. It is separate from the Fujansk government, but receives accreditation and financial and infrastructural support from it. Its structure includes clubs at the local level (e.g. a local sports club), which are constituents of fylke organizations, which are a part of the larger federation representing specific sports (e.g. Fujais Fotbollforbund for football), which are then members of FIF.

Fujais Rugby Idrottsforbund

Fujais Rugby Idrottsforbund (FRIF) is the labor union that governs some forms of football in Fujai and represents all players, related workers, and clubs in the country. The main sports under its purview are rugby union, sevens, and league and gridiron football. FRIF's Rugbyseksjon organizes the nation's rugby union league play, with eight clubs competing at the highest level.

The eight clubs that currently compete in the top flight of rugby union are:

• Braskvik IF - Braskvik, Heldingland, Mærte
  • Bruland IF - Keiserholde, Keiserholde, Vestfjordarna
  • Linbukt KRF - Linbukt, Mærtesund, Mærte
  • Lakseåkar IF - Lakseåkar, Oppmærte, Mærte
  • Rønnon IL - Rønnon, Vørreshall, Jornstrand
  • Strand RL - Almoren, Elsøra, Felvenna
  • Tålkstads RK - Tålkstad, Mærtesund, Mærte
  • Vemdemning RF - Vemdemning, Vemselag, Mærte

IFzhxxU.png

Important Notes (!)

Editor's note on gender: Fujansk culture does not have individual gender categories. The five common genders were historically recognized, though categories and classifications of gender expression have broken down in the last few centuries, resulting in today's non-categorical perception of gender. Since the Fujansk language does not have gendered pronouns, most Fujar choose choose to use gender-neutral pronouns when interacting in the common tongue, such as they/them. All players on the Landslag use they/them pronouns in the common language.

Translator's note: Landslaget translates to "The National Team," while Landslag translates to "National Team." In the common tongue, one would say "the Landslag did well" or "Landslaget did well," not "the Landslaget did well" (the translated equivalent of "the The Landslag did well"). This is because the Fujansk language uses suffixes to create definite nouns instead of articles. See Den Fujanske Ordboken (The Fujansk Dictionary) for more information.

Quick Info

• Trigram: FJA
  • Adjective: Fujansk
  • Demonym: Fujar
  • Plural: Fujar
  • Language: Fujansk
  • Population: 7,294,825 (~RL Paraguay/Washington state)
  • Area: 521,912 km2 (Øyen: 131,016 km2, Hasmark: 390,896 km2) (~RL Nicaragua+Zimbabwe/Alabama+Montana)
  • GDP (PPP) per capita: 1,760,000 kronar, 71,535 international monetary units
  • Capital: Keiserholde, Keiserholde fylke

Resources

Team Info

• Style mod: -3.1
  • Home stadium: Korsongars Idrottsplass, Tålkstad - cap. 12,985 (6,684 all-seater)
    • While the Landslag rotates its matches to stadiums around the county, the plurality of international matches take place at Korsongars Idrottsplass, home of Tålkstads RK.
  • Managers: Keiren Jorda, Halla Usviken
  • Coaches: Ila Navna, Qi Jun

Roster

Name Num. Pos. Club City Age League
Zeinab Krælle 1 Loosehead Prop Solbakken IL Keiserholde 34 Lågserien
Edda Hortel 2 Hooker Bruland IF Keiserholde 29 Højserien
Farre Jorg 3 Tighthead Prop Strand RL Almoren 24 Højserien
Birk Broks 4 Number 4 Lock Lakseåkar IF Lakseåkar 22 Højserien
Mattei Abbas 5 Number 5 Lock Vemdemning RF Vemdemning 25 Højserien
Gert Sunde 6 Backside Flanker Rønnon IL Rønnon 26 Højserien
Tinius Grindheim 7 Openside Flanker Braskvik IF Braskvik 23 Højserien
Kaz Fyr 8 Number 8 Oppdal IL Dernes 25 Lågserien
Eskild Åsheim 9 Scrum-half Hæreby KRF Hæreby 21 Højserien
Ruzar Levanzin 10 Fly-half Strand RL Almoren 30 Højserien
Huan Min 11 Left Wing Rønnon IL Rønnon 34 Højserien
Matilde Lieng 12 Inside Centre Tålkstads RK Tålkstad 30 Højserien
Synne Veiren 13 Outside Centre Galskeir RF Galskeir 32 Lågserien
Jofried Tysken 14 Right Wing Braskvik IF Braskvik 34 Højserien
Aylin Egge 15 Full Back Lakseåkar IF Lakseåkar 22 Højserien

Kit

jCnG8vM.pnguVtUarL.png

RP Permissions

Spoiler

My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:

Choose my scorers, kickers, etc: Yes
Godmod scoring events: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes, including season/career-ending
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes
Godmod other events: Yes, within reason—ask me if you want to do something wild and we can do it together

Gender note: Pronouns are important, use the right ones.
Language note: If I provide a word in Fujansk, please use it as is instead of a translation. If you'd like any additional translations or have a question, feel free to message me or check the Ordbok.

OOC Disclaimer:

Spoiler

I know basically nothing about rugby other than hot guys toss a ball around and run into each other, please be kind

If you'd like to know something about Fujai that I didn't cover or whatever else, feel free to send me a message or look at my fully and totally complete factbook.
All graphics created by myself

21.thumb.jpg.a06621f488f5b8c7810cd2644419d9e3.jpg22.thumb.jpg.15409f880bb35483a4d51122561e3424.jpgKLIX_3.thumb.png.272057b7137c2bc66bdc865eaad65e1e.pngMBS_2.thumb.png.dccb400773d359f3c278e24bd7045e2a.png

image_part_001.thumb.jpg.e337b8b688208fba4af7d5d3090c3b6f.jpgimage_part_002.thumb.jpg.9d1ed2eec03a46871a3a95289c3835a2.jpgimage_part_003.thumb.jpg.63b0784fb7c9d3e038177d958aee5f68.jpgimage_part_004.thumb.jpg.2e4b24ce6b6df33324c49d2c5d7c5cd6.jpg

ZORAN - The 3rd Rugby World Cup begins today Wednesday, February 9, 1422 live in Zoran. SG Sports+ coverage is brought to you by MBS Channel 2, Tatelco Home Fibre - Min-Su's fastest fibre internet, and KLIX Channel 3. Live coverage is available at MBS Channel 2 and KLIX Channel 3 , with live-streaming brought to you by KLIXtv+. 

Group D's first match is between Nagaraningrad and Min-Su which will be held in The Conquest Ring in Yemiduga City, Zoran. Captain Han Ziqing of MIZUNO (Minsu State Rugby Team) has promised as a good game brought to you by Minsunese Airlines, fly now with Minsunese Airlines RWC3 Sale of up to 20% discount to selected destinations. Valid until February 23, 1422. 

RWC3 MIZUNO Official Merchandise is now available for sale at the TatsuGO app. Buy now the limited edition MIZUNO Rugby Ball for as low as ¥120. Delivery fee not included.

AIRLINES2.thumb.png.d5bd0eec4bf86966fa193b1a3d860850.pngTATSUGO.thumb.png.a3a180b14e6ba9a729b77b9c7b4882b1.png

image_part_001.thumb.jpg.e7c08df7743388cc7423e18e1d8098cd.jpgimage_part_002.thumb.jpg.1eeb5a9a8847ae215910f43205063c3b.jpgimage_part_003.thumb.jpg.753724071ef3c1a109fd30de43021973.jpgimage_part_004.thumb.jpg.b3084030a47c0fb0d57e6e0cfa455206.jpg

ZORAN - Our friends from the Kingdom of Larxia, the Larxian National Team is playing the second match for Group C against our Lavender island neighbor, Blue Bubble. The game is situated to be held in Markanus Stadium, Leo Rugiet, Zoran. 

The match is broadcasted through State Gazette Sports+ and Falconel Sports. It is available via live-telecast through Falconel Sports Channel 1, MBS Channel 2, and KLIX Channel 3. Live-streaming is available via KLIXtv+. 

RWC3 LARXIA and MIZUNO official merchandise is now available for sale at the TatsuGO app. Buy now the limited edition MIZUNO Rugby Ball for as low as ¥120. Delivery fee not included.

Don't miss the RWC3 exclusives available through KLIXtv+ Premium. For as low as ¥10 monthly subscription, you could now be updated to the sports happenings. 

MBS_2.thumb.png.dccb400773d359f3c278e24bd7045e2a.pngKLIX_3.thumb.png.272057b7137c2bc66bdc865eaad65e1e.png

03072019-26.jpg.063786c3c1444a1be21ad86cc29041be.jpg

67fd3447-96d0-46d4-a07f-7c4683a97042.png.a758169682c5acbe359dc29fd153e3d1.png

9th February 1422, 9:00 PM,

"Janice, make preparations for my visit to Zoran for the World Cup, Mackenzie, Dominic and Jamie will be travelling with me as well," The King told his relatively newly appointed assistant, Janice Lopez.

"Right away Sir. I will also get the staff in the Estate to prepare for Your Majesty's arrival," Janice replied.

During this conversation, Prince Dominic, along with Prince Sergio entered the King's office.

"What are we talking about brother?" Prince Dominic queried.

"Oh, nothing much, just asking Janice to make preparations for our visit to Zoran. It will be very interesting to see first-hand, how they have been rebuilding their country. We did provide some assistance to them for the same," King James answered.

"I wanna go to Zoran too!! I haven't met Atsil in such a long time," cried out 13-year old, Princess Georgina, as she sat in the King's empty chair.

"You know I can't say no to you my lovely sister (imagine this but with a little more brotherly love tone)," the King said, "Janice, please make preparations for Gio as well."

"Right away your majesty, I will have everything in order. May I take you leave now?" Janice asked politely as she bowed towards the exit.

"Sure, good-bye,"the King replied.

"So are we excited to go to Zoran," the King asked Princess Gio, "You must be excited to meet Atsil. To be truthful, even I haven't met her since her nation descended into chaos. Dominic, you have been coordinating with Waholi and her, tell me, how has she been."

"I don't know, I guess she has been acting pretty usually, though I feel like somewhere deep down in heart, she feels a little responsible for what happened in Zoran, like it happened because of her," Prince Dominic replied.

"She has always been strong like her father, I'm sure she will be one of the greatest rulers Zoran has ever seen," the King remarked.

Premier Conference Room, United Adaikes Rugby Football Union (UARFU) Headquarters
Steskia, Thraproy
A month before the Rugby World Cup

The UARFU Spokesperson Asia Irvin introduced the UARFU President to the press present for the media interview related to the Rugby Union team they will be sending to Zoran for the 3rd Rugby World Cup.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Irvin started, "the President of the Rugby Football Union of the United Adaikes, Ms. Maria Darnell," before leaving the dais.

"Thank you, Ace," Darnell spoke right after arriving in the dais and put her phone in the lectern. "We will be addressing multiple concerns in this conference. I know not only the media and our friends in the sports community are concerned, but all fans and enthusiasts in the country. I will be answering questions after I am finished."

She opened the folder she brought and took the paper and briefly read the paper. She cleared her throat before she continued.

"The 15-man team who brought glory for the country in the first Rugby World Cup we participated in, bagging Bronze Medal in the 2nd Rugby World Cup, led by Coach Giovannie Gallardo and Miguel Gonzales, will be retiring in international competition. Majority of them are actually retiring from the sport. While one of the reasons are the effects of concussion and concussion-related injuries, this is not what the majority of the team are experiencing from those who are retiring. Some are changing courses in their life, others will take the rest of their time to be with their family.

"But I'm also here to announce that Coach Giovannie will be staying in the UARFU as the head of the national pool and recruitment. Miguel, Ivan [Rivera], Felix [Chua] and Romeo [Vailoces] will be part of the coaching and training staff when they are in the country, while Miguel is also heading the institutionalization of the domestic league system in the country.

"The new head coach of the national rugby team is Coach Ferne Huxtable from the Palm Valley University in Thurhope. The new lineup of the national team is a mix of the national pool as well as players in the University Athletic Association of the United Adaikes, of which you will be receiving."

She stopped and looked at her phone. She looked at Irvin before saying, "I will have to cut you all off short, but Ace is here to answer your questions. I'm being called in the Red Palace. Thank you for your time."

tSToBdk.png          beMAedE.png

Team Information

• Style mod: 3.8
  • Home stadium: Ellestede Garden, cap. 18,500
  • Manager: TC Danen
  • Coaches: Kees Gordon, Wolf Bruijs

MKZUANG.png

Roster

Name Position Age
Elliot Coetzee Hooker 28
Ryan Shepherd Hooker 28
David Owain Hooker 23
Bart Plane Hooker 22
Olive John Prop 25
Wyn Metcher Prop 26
Kellen Brown Prop 30
Rhys Sears-Duru Prop 30
Dillon Kilifi Prop 27
John Lewis Prop 30
Idris Alan Lock 31
Jeremy Peters Lock 31
Adam Pelser Lock 27
Taylor Beard Lock 26
Cory Tucker Lock 31
Trent Hunsaker Lock 24
Gavin Bashir Flanker 22
Ross Penny Flanker 28
Harry Moriarty Flanker 23
Jordy Weyland Flanker 23
Eric Shingler Number 8 33
Justin Hattingh Number 8 25
Scott Williams Scrum-half 32
Rhys Cina Scrum-half 28
Wolf Carroll Fly-half 22
Jarrod Dean Fly-half 26
Dirk Chalmot Fly-half 23
George Parkes Center 28
Joey Tompkins Center 26
Kyle Laughlin Center 25
Hadleigh Neal Center 28
Siti Adams Wing 27
Josh Brennan Wing 25
Caleb Darlington Wing 21
Brock Adams Wing 30
Harry Staller Wing 23
Liam Turner Fullback 31
Jade Van Oord Fullback 22

Styles & Permissions

Style modifier 3.8
Home stadium Ellestede Garden
(RP) Players may be injured Yes
(RP) Players may receive yellow cards Yes
(RP) Players may receive red cards No

No godmodding

image.png.79f4cf6ca68177ed1550e323e324c2b6.png

Team Information

• Style mod: 3.7
  • Home stadium: Dodek-Tourbillion Stadium, Clarendon County- Rugby cap. 5,120
    • Dodek-Tourbillion Stadium is the historical home of the Basric Rugby Association. Though not the largest rugby stadium in Nieubasria, it is the closest to the capital and set on privately-owned land by the Dodek family. The pitch was refurbished in 1398 to address concerns of accessibility of the stadium and accommodate the greater demands for telecommunications suites by the television broadcasters.
    • The Basric Rugby Association is owned and convened by the Baron-Esquire Theo Dodek, great-grandson of the first convenor and namesake of the home stadium. 
  • Manager: Dylon Dickinson, Baron-Esquire Theo Dodek (ex-officio)
    • As patron to the team, Convenor Baron-Esquire Theo Dodek is considered an ex-officio manager. In practice, Theo is singly responsible for the staffing and operations of the Rugby Association, whereas Dylon takes on the affiliations with the amateur and semi-professional Association.
  • Coaches: Daniyal Walter, Simone Vaughan

Roster

Name Num. Pos. Age
Arailt MacIlleDhuinn 1 L. Prop 32
Adnaan Navarro 2 Hooker 24
Isaak Quintero 3 T. Prop 26
Fabian Carver 4 4 Lock 30
Jonah Bowler 5 5 Lock 29
Zaid Haas 6 Backside Flanker 24
Karol Morley 7 Openside Flanker 26
Teo Nelson 8 Number 8 23
Isaac Alford 9 Scrum-half 26
Tate Callaghan 10 Fly-half 32
Winston Macclellan 11 Left Wing 35
Trystan Montgomery 12 Inside Centre 28
Pàl Breathnach 13 Outside Centre 30
Maon Innes  14 Right Wing 31
Earc Magees 15 Full Back 28

RP permissions:
RP injuries: Y

FALCONEL_SPORTS.png.273f2947f0947a4b88c52254d25c1871.png

Zoran- Rugby fever has hit the world as the nations prepare for the much anticipated, Third Rugby World Cup, being hosted by the rebuilding nation of Zoran. The 3rd edition of the Rugby World Cup is all set to kick-off from 9th February, 1422. The live coverage of the Rugby World Cup is brought to you by Falconel Sports, your one stop for anything Rugby, in collaboration with our partners from Min-Su, The MBS Network.

And Ohhh! Do we predict a spicy group stage for Larxia, as they're drawn against the likes of the pretty neutral continent-mates Hertfordshire & Jammbo, a really great friend Blue Bubble, we haven't had that much exposure on the international stage with them Hanita Grasce, and we're not sure what is going on Giovanniland. While good friends, Min-Su have been drawn in Group D alongside United Adaikes, Cambria, Qostaoye and Nagaraningrad.

The Group Stage Draw

image.thumb.png.2654e6bb2bf5e4314f720c51a67fe037.png

Credit: 3rd Rugby World Cup Official Media

Leo Rugiet- We will be coming live for our group stage matches from the beautiful city of Leo Rugiet. The architecture, and the sculptures in this here city are truly breath-taking. The diversity of the past Saint Markan colonists and the native Zoranians is quite prominent, yet quite infused into one another. This city is a true example of how a benevolent colonist can actually bring about good change in a country. And when you look at the breathtaking Markanus Stadium, which will be home to the Larxian Team, the players are definitely going to enjoy playing here, as Larxia takes on Blue Bubble in their first match of 3rd Rugby World Cup. Larxia have participated in the previous edition of the RWC, but this is Blue Bubble's first appearance in the RWC, so they are an unscouted bunch. Tune in to Falconel 1 Sports Channel for all things Larxia.

1478843819_SDCSNSportsmasthead.thumb.png.588f415abf278c41f3ad6fa53e163830.png

RWC3 Commentary: Initial Group Allocations

Presented by Approctoflecticus Blubberman, SDCSN3 head sports correspondent, and Hector Lafontaine, SDCSN Assistant Editor-in-Chief for Ethics & Standards

[OOC Disclaimer: The following RP is presented as a script. Imagine as if these characters said and did these things on live television, which is then compiled into a clip and put on the SDCSN Sports website.]

BLUBBERMAN: Hello, everyone! From Spirit Park in Divando Gadoatalesv, Zoran, we at Santo-Dominian Cable-Satellite Network Channel 3 bring you live coverage of the 3rd Rugby World Cup! Our RWC3 coverage is brought to you by our generous sponsor, Zeitpunkt watches! It's the prestigious watchmaker representing the highest pinnacle of Santo-Dominian luxury timepieces. I, the unprepared buffoon that is Approctoflecticus Blubberman, will be your obviously uninformed host for the entire duration of the 3rd Rugby World Cup.

LAFONTAINE: And I am Hector Lafontaine, Assistant Editor-in-Chief for Ethics & Standards at SDCSN headquarters.

BLUBBERMAN: WOAH! Oh-okay. I was not informed of this "partnership". Ahahaha! Wel-welcome Mr Lafontaine!

LAFONTAINE: This is not a "partnership", Blubberman - I am your the superior of your direct superior, and I'm under orders from corporate to keep an eye on you. This is a senior-subordinate relationship.

BLUBBERMAN: Ahahaha, yes, right, totally! I understand, I get it, I do. Anyways, let's get straight to talking about the 3rd Rugby World Cup.

LAFONTAINE takes out a notepad and begins to jot notes furiously as BLUBBERMAN nervously continues his reporting, taking occasional glances at the notepad's contents.

BLUBBERMAN: The organisers of RWC3 have released the group allocations for this event, we've been told. Let's display them on the screen here. According to this graphic produced by the organisers, Team Santos-Dominius will face off against the likes of Saint Mark, Teralyon, Denieria and....and...Zoran!?

LAFONTAINE (mutters): Inability to maintain calmness on air...doubt his competence as head sports correspondent...further observation recommended...

BLUBBERMAN: I'm to-totally confident that our excellent rugby players will manage to seize victory even against the reigning Zoranian champions. (Whispers to LAFONTAINE.) Am I doing good? (Turns to the audience once more.) The organisers have informed us that our first match will be against Teralyon. Oh, those Teralyans better watch out! Us Santo-Dominians are gonna kick their a-

LAFONTAINE raises his eyebrows visibly. BLUBBERMAN gulps.

BLUBBERMAN: ...us Santo-Dominians are going to have a friendly and fair match against the Teralyons, during which Team SD will showcase the premier sportsmanship and respect we always have for opponents, rivals and friends alike. The same can be said for our matches against Saint Mark, Denieria and Zoran.

The recording studio's windows looking onto Spirit Park are closed; two large displays appear behind BLUBBERMAN. They display the words "HISTORY OF ZORAN" in large letters.

BLUBBERMAN: And before we go, let's talk about Zoran itself! It is a fascinating country indeed. Located in northern Andolia, Zoran is known for-

LAFONTAINE (to self): Lack of basic understanding of geography...fatally unprepared and uninformed...follow-up IQ test recommended...

BLUBBERMAN: ...Zoran is known for civil wars, refugees and...oh crap! Wait, Zoran isn't known for "oh crap". I'm sorry!

LAFONTAINE (to BLUBBERMAN): Oh my word, I can't anymore. You...you...!! Stop and wrap it up!

BLUBBERMAN: Eeek! Okay! Apologies to viewers out there, both at home and abroad. This is the channel for live and direct coverage of the 3rd Rugby World Cup! I'm Approctoflecticus Blubberman, and it's been really nice to discuss the group allocations as well as Zoran itself as a nation. Stay tuned to SDCSN Channel 3 for coverage of RWC3, and see you whenever stuff happens!

LAFONTAINE forcibly drags BLUBBERMAN off the set as busy interns clean up the recording studio and cut the camera.

407370249_SDCSNsponsormessage.thumb.png.f1a3413b228c4a0f3f988f3cb105e29c.png1518950511_RWC3ZeitpunktAd.thumb.png.6bd806e170b851bbeb6646db109ce0f2.png

CvJGW74.png?1

Sports Report Newsroom, Giovannistadt—10:00 AM International Atomic Time, 8th February 1422

Welcome to the third edition of the Giovannilandian Rugby Report! I am Carlos Nakamura-Edristyn, the main host of the Giovannilandian Sports Report and of its special rugby edition that aims to keep Giovannilandians informed of the latest happenings of the 3rd Rugby World Cup. If you didn't know yet, this edition of the World Cup is being hosted in an Auran country for the second time in a row, namely Zoran! After the 2nd edition was hosted in the far away lands of northern Aura, this time it's closer to home, as the beautiful waters of Darkesian Sea separate our northern coast to their southern one.

We've already dispatched a team of reporters to the northern Zoranian city of Leo Rugiet, whose Markanus Stadium will host all matches of Group C, the group where our team will play during the group stage. This city certainly has an interesting history, as its northern location made it a key point of contact between Zoran and Saint Mark during the Pax Markana, the era of Saint Markian domination of all of Aura except for our Lavender Island. Furthermore, smaller teams of journalists are also present in Divando Gadoalatesv, Daninogisgv Galosga (Marelitus) and Yemiduga City, the hosts for groups A, B and D respectively.

Furthermore, we've also received news that King Giovanni I will travel to Zoran soon and possibly visit heads of state from some of the 19 other nations present in the tournament. It is expected that the Prime Minister, Amore Gil Albrecht, will stay at Giovannistadt, although Minister of Sports Fernando Azevedo-Wilsim may also go along with the King and his security guard. And while we talk about Zoran, we find it important to remind you, the visitor that may be traveling to see the games, of the warnings present in the host country information page: be careful with landmines, avoid disturbing their national animal which is the platypus, and be mindful when talking or hearing about the Yemiduga Massacre.

Anyways, now we'll talk about the group stage! In addition to our team, Group C brings together champions of the 1st Rugby World Cup Hertfordshire and Jammbo (H&J); hosts of the recent Twenty20 World Cup Larxia; Lavender Island neighbors and tournament newcomers Blue Bubble; and last but not least the Polarian team and also newcomer Hanita Gracse. With two nations from Aura, another two from Andolia, and one from Polaris, this group of the World Cup brings five very different countries, only two of which will move forward to the knockout stage.

While the Equipa Nacionala Giovannilandiana de Rugbio has the second-highest score in the rugby rankings authored by the nation of Dalimbar, only lower than H&J, the other three teams cannot be underestimated. Our first match will be against Hanita Gracse, and we wish good luck to our team in the opening round. After that, it is against the southern Andolian nation that the Giovannilandian team will then play against, in a match pitting two of the strongest rugby teams of Esferos against each other. Matchday 3 will see a bye for the Giovannilandians, after which they will play against Larxia and lastly Blue Bubble.

In order to bring this first report to a perfect end, we have also prepared a special interview for you. Magdalena Vindamir, former head of the press corps covering the Kharventhin events of the 2nd Summer Esferiad, has made a comeback and now leads the live coverage of the Giovannilandian team at Leo Rugiet. She has managed to contact Rio Schmidt, captain of our national rugby team, for an interview, so we'll now connect with her.

"Hello, Magdalena!", greets Carlos.

"Hey there!", answers Magdalena. "This morning, we're here for an interview with Rio Schmidt. Rio, you've represented the Giovannilandian team as its captain for all three editions of the Rugby World Cup including this one. What are your feelings about the upcoming matches?"

Rio answers: "Greetings! I think our team will be able to perform greatly in this World Cup, and am excited to play again in an official capacity since I played as part of the Rugby Sevens Esferiad team at home and helped it earn a bronze medal there."

"Now for the second question," Magdalena continued, "what are some changes that the team has had since the last Rugby World Cup?"

"In the World Cup of 1421 our team did not have a result as good as the 1420 one, but this time we are under new management, with Theodoro Urial-Hilvenor and Valkyria Gradanita-Rossi being the same manager and coach as in the 2nd Summer Esferiad respectively. Furthermore, we've also brought new talents from all across Giovanniland, making a team more nationally inclusive than before. For example, fellow players Samantha Alves-Nyima and Raymundo Amdo-Gyamtso are from the cities of Zartegal and Tumbergia, never represented in our team previously," remarked Rio.

"Thank you for the well-thought answer!", noted Magdalena. "Last but not least, I have a legacy question for you. Being a member of the Giovannilandian squad for all three editions of the cup, what is the best rugby memory you have from either of the two past ones?"

"Ooh... this is hard," thought Rio. "There are many, but if I were to choose one, it was assisting Simone Hamilton and Pietro Zapata in both their 3-point scoring during the Giovanniland vs Dalimbar 3rd place match of the 1st Rugby World Cup. Our team went from behind to win the match and finish third in the tournament, and that was certainly a great match to remember for many years."

"That sounds like a nice memory indeed," commented Magdalena. "Thank you for your time in this short interview, Rio. Now I give you back the floor, Carlos, if you have anything else to talk about."

"Actually, that's it for this first episode of the Rugby Report's third edition, I'm afraid my time is up anyways. Our TV channel will move on to non-sports news, so see you in two days for another Rugby Report, where I'll talk about the results of the first match!