Sign In as Member of the Voice of the West Pacific

1)  Since Darkesia is back in the region, I should note it here.

2) Anyone confused about masking: The old mask was just the same as the general members mask with the addition of a badge.  When Admin granted the request to unmask the entire body of The Voice, we simply deleted the mask as it was easier that way. So, don't worry too much about the masking.  We will have to bribe Westy with gifts of bakery and booze and ask him to restore the badge, since it is his creation.

Edited by Darkesia
spelling

Updating now....locking for the time being.

EDIT: The list has now been updated. If you find that you were removed and shouldn't have, please post your TWP nation below and I will add you to the list and you will be able to vote in the current election.

New nations applying after this post will not be allowed to vote in the current Advocate election.

Edited by punkdaddy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*angrily writes the following:*

The Voice of the West Pacific Union,

I stand here vehemently against the accepting of North Pacific Spy, a.k.a. Westie, as a Member of the Voice.

Recognizing North Pacific Spy as a known and active operative of DEN, a notorious raider community which is responsible for the thorough destruction of multiple regions across the NationStates world,

Making known the illegal invasion of the West Pacific by DEN, which was made possible by the handing over of the delegacy account by then-delegate United RussoAsia to DEN authorities, which on its own is regarded to be distasteful if not a violation of NS in-game rules,

Further making known North Pacific Spy's role in the aforementioned attack against the West Pacific, having urged both DEN operatives and innocent new players to endorse and support the wrongful raider regime, thus causing the eviction of rightful Delegate, Elegarth, and the numerous endeavors of the West Pacific community aimed for the eviction of the invader regime,

Shocked by these acts of aggression in the most outrageous form, which was done in contradiction to suggestions of peace and ultimately resulted in the grave destruction of the peaceful and functioning society of the West Pacific,

Disgusted by North Pacific Spy's acts of offense against the well-mannered community of the West Pacific,

Noting that North Pacific Spy is a known acquaintance of 94 block and Shadoke, both of whom were DEN operatives who participated in DEN's assault against the West Pacific and also known forum destroyers and violaters of the COPS treaty, of which the West Pacific is a signatory,

Dismayed by North Pacific Spy's acts of willing and open support for these violations of not only NationStates site rules but also real-life intellectual property regulations and protections,

Firmly believing North Pacific Spy's request to join the Voice of the West Pacific Union, while showing no remorse for these acts of offense and aggression against the community and members of the West Pacific, is both impudent and laughable,

I hereby urge all Members of the Voice of the Union to stand against the admission of North Pacific Spy into the Voice of the West Pacific Union.

*expects Vlagh, Ele, Yy, BBD, Eli, Medio, PD, and many others to immediately come up and refute the above*

If NPS indeed participated as part of the DEN team, we may as well elevate the decision to our judiciary system, which is flexible enough to simply be called to act.

I do like to point out this attitude is troublesome, Malv:

*expects Vlagh, Ele, Yy, BBD, Eli, Medio, PD, and many others to immediately come up and refute the above*

If you have FACTs, then just show them and I'm sure the advocate can simply put this in the hands of our judiciary articles, without anyone throwing a tantrum...

• 1 month later...