Absence/Inactivity Thread

Vacation 7/10/15 - 7/19/15  Will be backpacking and hiking, but I'm told there is access.  I will at least check in once in a while.  Heading to Acadia Nat'l Park.

strange they would name a park after my car...

Vacation 7/10/15 - 7/19/15  Will be backpacking and hiking, but I'm told there is access.  I will at least check in once in a while.  Heading to Acadia Nat'l Park.

Have loads of fun and take pics!

*sighs*

Well, I'm going to be away a fair bit in the near future. First, today and tomorrow, going back-packing. Then taking a two-day vacation starting Monday. And travelling back to the U.S. the 12th. Before and after that is packing, unpacking and business. Hopefully I can still make it on just enough to keep things running smoothly.

As stated elsewhere, I'm experiencing a surge in business that is decreasing my time for NS.

Plan accordingly. I should still be on, but not nearly as much.

Will be less active for the next week or so; I'm driving from LA to Boston to return home from my vacation in California. Not going to vanish for the next week, but I won't be able to keep up with what will be going on. I'll try to check in when I can.

And yes, I realise that an airplane would be faster. I have to drive the car I got back home, though.

See you soon!

So apparently the plan has changed... Not sure what's going to happen.

First, my deepest condolences to you BBD, I know what you're going through is painful, and we're all here for you.

Second, I'll be in Alabama tomorrow until Thursday.  I should have wifi at night, but the NS mobile site hasn't been working for me, and my phone hates the forums, so I'll be mostly incommunicado, I think.