Absence/Inactivity Thread

For the next couple of months, I'll be in a state of reduced activity, due to my current situation, which makes it difficult for me to log in whenever I feel like it. For the next week or so, I'll probably be offline, and after that, I'll be checking in once a day to do various tasks. Hopefully I'll be able to be more active once everything settles down; sorry.

You can send me telegrams and I'll respond when I can, but as for talking on the RMB, that'll have to take a break. I won't be online enough to follow what's going on.

Thanks for your patience!

• 3 months later...

So, as you may or may not have noticed, I haven't really been around the past month or two.  I'm going through a rough patch over in RL, and I'm just having trouble dealing with it.  I just have a lot of stress and badness in my life right now, but don't worry, I'll be around occasionally, not enough to actually do much, though.  I'll be be back completely sometime around February after the semester ends.  Thanks.

So, as you may or may not have noticed, I haven't really been around the past month or two.  I'm going through a rough patch over in RL, and I'm just having trouble dealing with it.  I just have a lot of stress and badness in my life right now, but don't worry, I'll be around occasionally, not enough to actually do much, though.  I'll be be back completely sometime around February after the semester ends.  Thanks.

Good luck, RL is a demanding mistress, we're here for you if you need it.