Admin Requests Part Quatre

Winnipeg

Registration Emails should start going through again.  In testing I was able to see Gmail mark the registration email as SPAM, so people have to make sure to check their spam folders.

I still can't actually download emails sent to my westpacific accounts, but that shouldn't affect outbound email from the forums.

• 1 month later...

Alright so...

1) Can you please grant Badger his Guadian Mask?

2) Did I ever requested Drachmaland's Guardian Mask?

3) Could you please remove all ADVOCATE and DEPUTY ADVOCATE masks and tags? We can worry about new tags later.

4) Could I get the Ministers access to the ECHO forum? At least those that don't have it: BM and Malviet

Uh as a former DA I have access to the Echo Chamber. Did you mean to say the Council of the Delegate and Guardians subforum?

No, access as I'm asking for the DA mask to be deleted, that's why they are in that order: once the DA mask gets deleted, you lose access, which is then given back in 4. In the end, is up to the Admins how they do it, I'm sure they understand tho

Lemme see......*stumbles around in the ACP...bumps into columns...gets lost in the dashboard....*  I've been using the version 4 forum ACP so much in Equilism, that it took me a moment to re-oreint to version 3.  :wacko:

1) Can you please grant Badger his Guadian Mask?

'Tis done...

2) Did I ever requested Drachmaland's Guardian Mask?

Yes, he already has it.

3) Could you please remove all ADVOCATE and DEPUTY ADVOCATE masks and tags? We can worry about new tags later.

4) Could I get the Ministers access to the ECHO forum? At least those that don't have it: BM and Malviet 

Seems to me it's just a matter of renaming most things.  You'll still want the minister for FA to have private FA  and Echo access, so the mask doesn't change, only the name. Same for the rest except the advocate, which I've deleted.  Let me know if I didn't understand.  Meanwhile, I've renamed things appropriately. (I hope)

I also renamed Zog's 'DA for Media Affairs' group to just 'Media Affairs'.

New badges in place for Ministers.

*wonders if he forgot anything*

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I already have a proposal in to the Delegate and Guardians about cleaning up our sub-forum. Perhaps we could look at rationalising other areas of the forum as well.

I suggest we hold off any changes until we (that is all the members of this forum) can come up with an overall design change (if necessary).

• 2 months later...