Banning URAP, thread the second

Malviet

Not sure about whether legitimacy enters the matter or not.  We had this discussion over Fish and his various guises and came to the decision that we banned him from the Voice and that if we suspected that he had come back as another entity that we could get admins to check on his/their IP.

I apologize if I am not a member of the Voice yet (applied, but having confirmation of status helps), but frankly the board administration is the sole authority which has authority over the security of the board. URAP demonstrated quite clearly his lack of leadership, which would have been a political issue. But as a security issue, after handing over his nation to DEN in those extremely confusing hours, it falls to the admins of this forum to ensure that the board is secure and stable. Fact is, as far as I am aware, the matter has been taken care of, and it is time for TWP to move on.

Discussing this further is not worthwhile, and I have full confidence in Winnipeg and the rest of the admin team to keep this board safe.

I feel like that's a bit much.  He betrayed our trust and acted incredibly childish, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we should burn his name out of all the history books.  Until a couple weeks ago, when his leadership and decision making were called into question, he was a valued member of the region.  Maybe he isn't leader material, but we can at least reach out to him.  In these times we need all the experienced and dedicated players we can get.