Absence/Inactivity Thread

Hey everybody,

I'm going on a car trip Sunday and then flying to colorado for a week on the 24th, and probably won't be on much in-between, either. Apologies for my absence.

Hopefully nothing *too* important happens while I'm gone.

I probably won't be able to visit the forums for a while. My grandfather's health is failing, and there are some other RL issues I have to look into. For the same reasons, I've sent Recuecn my resignation letter for one of my two ambassadorial posts, NationStates.

I will be hit or miss from here through 7/30. My last two classes for my master's degree and I've gotten a little behind b/c work is kicking my butt. It's Sunday and I'm in the office so.

I also have a vacation coming up from 8/11 - 8/24 but I'll probably be online during that time at times. But the next week and a half is going to be rough, but getting to the finish line!! :)

For the past few weeks, my Mac (which I've had since 2010 and has had liquid spill on twice within that lifetime) has been failing me. At least my phone still works fine, but on the Mac, it takes soooo long to load websites and the websites are soooooo laggy. This will not put a damper on my NS posting (because I can still access NS and the forums on my phone), but I'm still trying to use my Mac, which is becoming harder and harder. I am currently on vacation (the wifi is not the problem), so when I get back home, I'll try and fix it. In the meantime, wish it luck.

PS: If something happens to it, it already has an Air Mail sticker on it.

Taking my last final tonight. Had one yesterday which was my wedding anniversary (so not cool, higher education gods!!). Should get more time in the coming weeks but still have a vacation coming up in 2 weeks that i'm ridiculously excited about. :)