To Banject or Not to Banject

Westwind

Today I present for your consideration...

The Fifth Reich of Nazi Germany

This nation in The West Pacific, with a population of 29 million, has joined the World Assembly and has a flag with a peace symbol upon a field of red (blood ?).  I usually banject any nation that has a name, flag, or customization that relates to Nazis.  But there are occasions when even a Guardian has complained that I've been too harsh.

So I present you all today with the opportunity to give your opinion.  Do I push the Banjection button on this nation, or do I show mercy in recognition of its flag's symbol of peace and the simplicity of it's German Shepard national animal ?

I disagree. He chose that particular name, and should understand the horrible connotations of it. However innocent the other fields that name is still a direct reference to a regime responsible for unforgivable horrors. I would say banject.

There seems to be a line drawn between the two areas of having Nazi-related ideas in your name/motto/flag, and actually promoting the interest of the established group of NS Nazis. 

I personally favour mercy if it's the case that a random dude(tte) just wanted to have something questionable as their theme and wanted to play a political simulator, unaware as to the whole Nazi thing, rather than outright banjection regardless of such scenarios. 

Upto you though, naturally. 

• 2 weeks later...

*chuckles*  #miniluv is a private IRC channel that some players use.  Jamie (TNP Delegate) released some of those private logs recenly, so the 'miniluver' label has been played up on those who chat in that channel.

Jamie released private logs......Cormac released private logs....now AMOM has released private logs.  Can't say I have any respect for any of them doing that.

#miniluv was an IRC channel frequented by certain individuals to discuss and insult several regions, including Mordor and individuals such as outgoing Arch-Chancellor of the FRA, Karputsk. It's dealings resulted in Spiritus and Mordor to abandon treaty negotiations. The primary mudslinger in there was everybody's favourite Osirian Delegate, Cormac.

Edit: Ninj'd by Westie. :P