18 Members?!?!?

Fratellnoir

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "problem" with TWP (in the eyes of those that like turmoil) is that we've been around the block a couple times and are ready to play shuffle board together. I'm certain that if we infused the region with fresh faces, their desire for power and their competing visions of what they believe best for the region would cause some turmoil again. It won't likely stop the shuffleboard game going on in the back yard, but it will make it more exciting for the young'ns.

ED showed up, asked for the keys, and we threw them at him so hard he rolled three times when he caught them

I'm so glad Eli is back.

...and yes Fratellnoir, most of the old Farts in TWP care less about who holds the chair than having fun. The game is not that much fun to most of us and I'd say none of the old farts are all that interested in the petty games played today. We recall when there was true political intrigue and the fights were difficult and you won some and you lost some. I'd venture to guess not one of the old farts fears any of the new class and if we just wiggled a finger, the noobies would topple. The people here in TWP aren't all that interested in that but I think we stick around in the hopes that one day, one day, the game will return to something that is worth playing.

Till then...in TWP...noobies can take the ball and run as hard and as fast as they like with the people from the old folks home cheering from their rocking chairs.

.........The people here in TWP aren't all that interested in that but I think we stick around in the hopes that one day, one day, the game will return to something that is worth playing.

I am in total agreement with you on the triviality of some of the current activities, but sitting on the sidelines isn't going to change things.....what sort of activity would make the game interesting for you and you colleagues?

I am in total agreement with you on the triviality of some of the current activities, but sitting on the sidelines isn't going to change things.....what sort of activity would make the game interesting for you and you colleagues?

Influence allows feeder old farts to sit on the sidelines almost in perpetuity, imo, wich leads to a lot of stagnation.

As for me, I'm perhaps not as bored at the moment as some others. I've got a few things on my plate that are of interest.