18 Members?!?!?

Fratellnoir

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame you missed the months longdiscussion of the move. However, the fact that you did miss it means the move was the correct course of action.

Welcome to the new TWP forum.

bleh. I dislike my new avatar. Searching for a different one.

What government departments? None of that stuff was being used.....

Except the Town Hall! Although not strictly Government, His Worship The Mayor made a serious attempt to enliven the Town Hall

of TWP, only to succumb to the realization that His Worship The Mayor was banging his head against a brick-wall!

Hooray i am personally glad to see you guys make a new forum the old one was a pain for me to dig through

LAz just went through this and is still pretty shiney as well.

you guys should start a constitutional convention debate, and maybe an ambassador thread or something...

horraay again :P

Interesting....

One of the foremost questions for me would be: Does TWP need/want a government? Should we ressurect a constitution of sorts? What direction do we wish to go?

Obviously more natives are essential in this process..... the few may not speak for all(most) IMHO

I will post something in the WFE as suggested by Benjamin Mark as potential candy for the forums....

The role of all, especially delegate can be defined here for the future

I'd say have a basic framework charter/constitution, with an open Regional Assembly for those that want to legislate.

And keep the forum structure simple with only 3 or 4 catagories, and 2 - 4 root forums each. And we need a Town Hall for His Worship The Mayor.

I'd say have a basic framework charter/constitution, with an open Regional Assembly for those that want to legislate.

And keep the forum structure simple with only 3 or 4 catagories, and 2 - 4 root forums each. And we need a Town Hall for His Worship The Mayor.

• Constitution
  • Regional Assembly - Internal Legislation/WA discussion
  • Town Hall (can we lock the Mayor in?)
  • Roleplay?

I think, if we are going to suffer another constitutional convention there should be a requirement that the thing must be completely tongue in cheek. At least that way it will be something people will be more inclined to read.

It could be done seriously as long as the public presentation is concise - a simple top level document, with links to more detailed supporting documents would be easily digestible

Additionally if any of the basic "rules" needed to be changed a modular approach would mean that only that rule would need to be amended, and not a complete re-write.

Plus if you already have the previous constitutions you already have a reference point to start from