Citizenship Applications

Big Bad Badger

Nation in The West Pacific: Big Bad Badger
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Big Bad Badger

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Pooch

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Equilism and Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Firehelm

Would you like to join (check all that you wish to join)...

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Big Bad Badger, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Davelands
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Davelands

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

[X ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                  [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Davelands, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Willania Imperium
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Willania Imperium

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Rejected Realms

[x] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp 

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Willania Imperium, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Sad Wolf
World Assembly (WA) Nation: A Classless Society (I am typically mobile though)

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Lamb or Lamb Stone, maybe Pap

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Lone Wolves United (Il-Khan), Kiwa, and Cassius

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Too long to remember

[x] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

I, Sad Wolf, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Elegarth, Tuki and The Seeker of Power
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Elegarth

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: My other nations are known as Tuki, Anarth, Raegarth, The Seeker of Power, Rejectedgarth and Deslim, but I am widely known as Elegarth

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None right now.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TEP, TP, TNP, TSP, TRR, mainly. NPO of course.

[x ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

I, Elegarth, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: QuietDad of TWP
World Assembly (WA) Nation: N/A 

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: QuietDad

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TSP, TNP (member of NPA)

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TSP,TNP

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Quietdad of TWP, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

2 hours ago, Big Bad Badger said:

In this thread you will paste and complete the citizenship oath.

Nation in The West Pacific: The Holy Principality of Saint Mark
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The Holy Principality of Saint Mark

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Halo

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Albion and Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: only as above

[ X] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[ X] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[ X] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

I, Halo, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Bran Astor
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Bran Astor

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: My other nations are known as British Grand Pacific, BGP

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: non-citizen adviser to Aelitia (TEP delegate).

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The East Pacific, The South Pacific, Kingdom of Alexandria.

[X] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

I, Bran Astor, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Neenee
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Neenee

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Minineenee, Lady Phedre

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Currently a citizen in Osiris, and have a nations in The East Pacific and The Beech Beach House.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Empire, Gatesville, LWU (Retired Wolf there, so it could go here or in the current), ADN (by virtue of The West Pacific)

[X ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[X ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[X ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Neenee, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: The Imperial Grand Drall
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The Imperial Grand Drall

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Diamond

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Equilism, Arda en' Estel, Caelestis Universum, League of Allied Powers

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:

[X] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp 
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal 
[X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

Note: I am currently part both.

I, Drall, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Nisse-Hallstatt  Oynyena ** Nieubasria
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Aelitia

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Aelitia, Niklas, Robert-Aeron (Astor)

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The East Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Malacandra and Alexandria

I, Aelitia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Edited by Aelitia
Nation Update, AGAIN

Nation in The West Pacific: Overthinkers
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Overthinkers (mostly, changes due to raiding)

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: The Dark Lawn, Weirdo, Ninja, Fiery Midnight

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Union of Autonomous Nations, Deathmurderclownsintheforest, The Northern Outskirts (none of the above have formal citizenship)

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Union of Autonomous Nations (informal citizenship), Arda en' Estel (formal citizenship)

[ X] The West Pacific Armed Forces (already involved)
[ X] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corps (already involved)
[ X] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[  ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [  ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Overthinkers, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Casedia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: none (cause of TWPAF)

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Populist Cas

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific, Order of the Sword

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

[x] The West Pacific Armed Forces

I, Casedia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Sonotus
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Adytus

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Ady, Sarah. 

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris, Lazarus, and Balder. 

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Rejected Realms. 

[*] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[*] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[*] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[*] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Adytus, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Jeekwigges
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Portugal Is Great

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Jeek

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Labyrinth, Wyrech, LCRUA, The West Pacific, Queens Coming Into Our Own

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Eyote (before it was refounded), The Western Colonies

I, Jeekwigges, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.