Citizenship Applications

Big Bad Badger

Nation in The West Pacific:  Far Rivia Hilolak
World Assembly (WA) Nation:  Far Rivia Hilolak
Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: 

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific,
Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Right to life

Would you like to join (check all that you wish to join)...

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                  

[X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Far Rivia Hilolak, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Saddox
World Assembly (WA) Nation: N/A

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Cat

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Europeia, TNP, TBH, KoGB, DoT

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Firehelm, DEN, The Black Riders, The Black Devils, Hydra, Crimson Dawn, WoTF, Sacred Wolves, URN

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Cat, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

I, Random Crazy Nation, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Bhang Bhang Duc
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Bhang Bhang Duc

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Glenda Slagg

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP Government in Exile (that's an old one).

[ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Bhang Bhang Duc, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Laururana
World Assembly (WA) Nation: None, Currently

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Alt. Nation? The Immortal Elysium

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP, The Mystical Council

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

I, Laururana, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

9 minutes ago, Xerox Prime said:

Nation in The West Pacific: Big Bad Badger
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Big Bad Badger

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Xerox Omega, Cretox State, Xerox State (To Be Discarded in 29 Days), Xerox Autocracy (To Be Discarded in 27 Days)

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

[X] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Xerox Prime, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Your first two lines are incorrect. You are not Big Bad Badger!

Nation in The West Pacific: Mutual Advancement Agreement
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Mutual Advancement Agreement

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Western Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                                                                                        [X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Mutual Advancement Agreement, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution

Nation in The West Pacific: Offshore Racing
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Offshore Racing

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Firefighter_21 (TWP Discord Server name)

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: NA

I, Powerboat Racer, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Colonge
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Colonge

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Roman

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The west pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

[x ] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[ x] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[ x] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[ x] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [x ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Colonge, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Triestine
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Triestine

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

[] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp 

[] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

I, Triestine, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

12 hours ago, Colonge said:

Nation in The West Pacific: Big Bad Badger

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The west pacific

[ x] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [x ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Colonge, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

One problem here!  Your nation in The West Pacific is not Big Bad Badger.  Once this is solved, you will be fully admitted!

To be sure,

I, Small Huts, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Although I use other Nations such as Cro Magnon in TWP, I go exclusively by Small Huts throughout NS.

Nation in The West Pacific: Colonge

On 3/21/2017 at 10:30 AM, Big Bad Badger said:

Nation in The West Pacific: Arkadian Infantry Division 1
World Assembly (WA) Nation: None

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Ark, Chris Whitehall

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Pacific, The Order of the Grey Wardens

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Union of Democratic States

[x] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [x] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Ark, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.