Citizenship Applications

Big Bad Badger

Nation in The West Pacific: Willinois

World Assembly (WA) Nation: Willinois

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: n/a

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: n/a

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: n/a

Would you like to join (check all that you wish to join)...

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[x] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Willinois, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Arotania
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Arotania

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none other than TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none I can remember (only played before for about 2 months back in 2006)

[ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Arotania, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Wampummariut
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Wampummariut

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None.

[] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp 

I, Wampummariut, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Guest Derps

Nation in The West Pacific: Cuddly Koalas
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Fluid. At present, The Maid of Orleans.

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Derps, Panzer Vier, formerly Leafish.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP, Tartarus, Yggdrasil.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Formerly DEN/TBH/Hydra/Firehelm/Grey Wardens

[x] The West Pacific Armed Forces

I, Cuddly Koalas, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: the Empire of Ambre-Lapin
World Assembly (WA) Nation: the Empire of Ambre-Lapin

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Iron Harbinger the Fateless, Ben, a Killer Bunny

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 1,000 Islands

[x] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

I, Ambre-Lapin, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: The Commonwealth of Imbergamostan

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

[x] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Imbergamostan, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Futh Lohan
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Futh Lohan

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

I, Futh Lohan, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Tortaiga
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Tortaiga

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: n/a

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: n/a

I, Tortaiga, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Wickedly evil people, and Eli
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Wickedly evil people

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Depraved Debutantes (nation in the New Meritocracy)

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Capitalist Alliance, Meritocracy, ALL? (If that acronym is right) 

I, Eli, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: States of Glory
World Assembly (WA) Nation: States of Glory WA Office

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Greater Glory, Local Territories

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific (resident but not citizen, yet), The Rejected Realms (resident but not citizen), DamnLoL

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: n/a

I, States of Glory, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

22 hours ago, Big Bad Badger said:

Derps...Welcome to citizenship in The West Pacific and membership in the Hall of Nations!

Absolutely disgusting decision to allow the marsupial menace to infiltrate the august Hall of Nations. For the sake of this region's security, I must implore you to reconsider.

(I jest, of course)

On 3/21/2017 at 10:30 AM, Big Bad Badger said:

Nation in The West Pacific: Pollandonia2
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Yokrton

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Yokrton, Knechting, Hiddledesh, Zargathrope, Bangeihiedeaighnto, Pollandonia, Pollandonia2, Pollandonia3, Pollandonia4, Bulls and Bulls, Complete Failures, BackStabbers, ANDY DYWERLAND, Ben Wyatton, Gary Gergichland

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Yorktown Aristocracy, The Aristocracy, International Debating Area, US Military, The Sense of Right Alliance, The West Pacific, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, The South Pacific, The Pacific, The Invaders, The Rejected Realms, Parks and Rec

Note: Besides Yorktown Aristocracy, The Aristocracy, International Debating Area, US Military, and Parks and Rec the only things that go on with my puppets within their regions is chatting; I do not partake in the main activities in some of the regions my puppets are in. (I.E. In The Invaders I do not participate in raids or anything else besides talking with people)

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Gold Diggers

[X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Pollandonia2, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Yuno Owl
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Deployed by TWPAF

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: never had a different identity :P

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: (I'm in like a hundred <~< /puppets everywhere)

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Invaders, I guess :0 

[ X] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[ X] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[ X] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[ X] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff        

(TWP through and through)

I, Yuno Owl, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution. 

Nation in The West Pacific: TheParis
World Assembly (WA) Nation: on TWPAF mission

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: 

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Tascell

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Kingdom of Alexandria

[ x] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ x] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Paris, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Citizenship Application

Instructions:  Copy and paste the information below into the Citizenship thread.  Once you are approved, you will be considered a citizen of The West Pacific and a member of The Hall of Nations.

Nation in The West Pacific: 
World Assembly (WA) Nation: 

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: 

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Lazarus, The West Pacific, Dominion of Tartarus

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Above, New Hyperion, Hyperion, Auralia, Das Imperium

[ X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Prole Confederation, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Liliarchy
World Assembly (WA) Nation: currently deployed

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

[x] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[x] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

I, Liliarchy, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Wow I'm late to the party huh? This is unacceptable!

Nation in The West Pacific: Skymoot
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Skymoot

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: (None)

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

[X] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

(Special Note: I am already a part of the Foreign Affairs, in charge of keeping an eye on the region of Iwaku.)

I, Skymoot, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific:Order of Hospitallers
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Alisita

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Alistia, Plugo, Bjorn, Florida

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWPAF/TWP, The Mystical Council, Solar Alliance, USSD. Exodus, The dominion of tartarus, The roman empire, cain, 

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Firehelm, Anticom

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces

I, Sith Lord Bjorn swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.