Citizenship Applications

Big Bad Badger

Nation in The West Pacific: Iskapsia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Iskapsia

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

Would you like to join (check all that you wish to join)...

[x] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[x] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Iskapsia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Boejoe
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Boejoe

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Boejoe, The sonicland of Boejoe, The Boejoean leaders plane, Tyler

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[X] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[X] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Boejoe, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: New Republic of Ghurka
World Assembly (WA) Nation: New Republic of Ghurka

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

[ X] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[X ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, New Republic of Ghurka, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: The Island Kingdom of the Garfieldites
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The Island Kingdom of the Garfieldites

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Sometimes use Garf or Garfield

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Solely affiliated with TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Briefly jumped around between a few regions when I first joined NS, but I do not recall what those were. I've been in TWP for a long time now.

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[X] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[X] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[X] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, The Island Kingdom of The Garfieldites, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: 
World Assembly (WA) Nation: 

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: 
Poterrae, John
Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 
Poterrae
Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 
Poterrae

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces

I, John Chapman, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Sygmund
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Changes quote a bit, but at the moment it is Moderate Fenda RP General.

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Sygian, Sygmund Denral

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Black Hawks, Osiris, and Balder.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Lazarus, The East Pacific, Auralia, DEN, The South Pacific

[X] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Sygmund, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: MaxSuchar
World Assembly (WA) Nation: MaxSuchar

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Europeia

X - I want join
[X ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[X ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, MaxSuchar, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Afpakiranistan/Gorillapigs
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Gorillapigs

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: GP, Gorillapiglets, Afpakiraqistan

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Gatesville Inc, Eazy Dog Chromedome Puff Rock Play Home

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Gatesville, Osiris, Lazarus, Hampshire

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Afpakiranistan/GP swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: The 4th Reicheck
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The 4th Reicheck

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Canadaballe

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific, of course.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: ~

[X] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp (Preferably using my puppet)

I, The 4th Reicheck, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution

Nation in The West Pacific: Fujai
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Fujai

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Nordval, Østval

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Lazarus and NationStates

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

[ X ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[ X ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[ X ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[ X ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Fujai, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Fellos
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Fellos

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

I, Fellos, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Garvilken
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Garvilken

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Olgritch

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

I, Olgritch (Garvilken), swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Yy4u
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Yy4u

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Yy4u v4, Yy4u v5

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific

I, Yy4u, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Rylipphinesia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Rylipphinesia

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

[X] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

I, Rylipphinesia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Granite Heights
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Granite Heights

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

I, Granite Heights, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Mediobogdum
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Mediobogdum

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Medio, Mediobogdum II, Black Vulture, Drop Dead Gorgeous

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 
Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces [Already a member]

I, Mediobogdum, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Tropical Isles
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Tropical Isles

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: 

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: tropical isles

I, Tropical Isles, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Tunapocalypse
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Tunapocalypse

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: One Big Island, The Rejected Realms, Balder

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

I, Tunapocalypse, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.