WECA Rally

Eli

Intelligent Holograms sounds like the gaseous windbags of TWP shamocracy advocates of days gone  by, O where are thou Great Freedom and Pride? Where are Thou Great Kevin? Flem claiming divine inspiration whilst spreading TNP poison. Form a government, howl like a madman for power to be devolved to the shamocracy whilst gathering it for themselves to subjugate the masses ingame against their will with a Delegate that has no real power. The ploy never changes, its name might change. Intelligent Holograms your name is Shamocracy.

Throughout the illustrious history of the West Pacific, Darkesia and Wickedly evil people have been ever vigilant guarding against the type of adventurism displayed by Yy4u in his recent campaign for shamocracy. We seek only to have the West Pacific restored the traditions and legacy which has made it great and share the future glory of our great region with the loyal WA nations that have trusted us for so long to keep this region secure from the odious clutches of North Pacificism. Of course we shall lead in the interim after we have removed root and branch all vestiges of the revisionist stench!!

[ooc]grammar nazism will be rooted out also ;) [/ooc]

I have long held my opinion that TWP is the greatest feeder in NS and I have staunchly defended that opinion in the past. Clearly I was wrong in placing of TWP on such a high pedestal; how can TWP be the greatest feeder in NS when two of it's highest regarded  members [Eli and Dark] who, as you say, have helped shape TWP for years, never abandoned TWP in times of distress or actively harmed TWP, turn their back on the voices of TWP and a region that craves the opportunity to be a democracy once more.
This cannot happen in the greatest feeder, nor would it come from people that truly hold the best interests of TWP at heart.
By advocating dictatorship here, you tarnish TWP's name and your own.
You insult us all by pretending to be TWP's saviours.

I advocate overthrowing the insidious Yy4u and his allies, I will honor the traditions of The West Pacific that I have upheld for so long.

There is no democracy under Yy4u, there is no representation, there is a figurehead for Westwind and his North Pacificism

There are no traditions in TWP. This is a new forum, we have no constitution. The only thing that remains are the stalwarts that refuse to let TWP rebuild.

Your view of honour has become warped by power into a bitter, twisted and lesser version of what it once was.

Democracy under Yy or dictatorship under you, I chose democracy.

Have I made it clear that I side with Yy and Westwind?

Intelligent Holograms...I'm going to do something that may surprise some. I hold great respect for Eli and Darkesia, but in this I cannot stand with them. It's true I have been involved in usurped governments (aka the Crimson Order) but by and large I have supported the ruling regimes within the feeders. I believe that Eli and Dark are overstepping here and are choosing to do this versus talk with Yy and the rest of us about how to improve things.

I told you all before, if Eli one day decides to go in one direction, that's pretty much where we'd be force to go. Well, I say we should stand up and defend our delegate's right to exist and not be under the thumb of the whim of eli or the previously chocolately "goodness" of Darkesia.

Yy and Westwind, count me on your side!

As always, it is a honor PD.  *tips hat*  The Crimson Order was about changing the paradigm away from the entrenched players and inactive Mods/Admins that stood in the way of the future.  There can be no dynamic gameplay in the GCR's without the freedom of opportunity for players new and old alike. 

Westwind and his North Pacificism

I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying that.  I can just imagine the love I'll get from TNP when they realize that they were fighting against North Pacificism when they removed me from the Delegacy there.  *chuckles*

Stuff it, I've kept quiet too long.  Eli's right.  We need to bring back our old-fashioned TWP values.  And we definitely don't want Westwind sleazing into the Delegacy when Yy's term ends.

I am declaring for WECA.  And if Eli wants to take a run at the Delegacy I'll be behind him, endo-tarting all the way.  With our influence levels what can you do about it?

Nothing.

What exactly are "old-fashioned TWP values"? It's mind-boggling to think that the "old-fashioned TWP values" are, in essence, the dictatorial hold of the region - that's the only value I see being upheld here.

You all had the opportunity to do something to bring back "old-fashioned TWP values" in TWP's inactive spell (you know, the one that lasted for months), but you kept quite and did nothing. Unless, forgive me, inactivity is an "old-fashioned TWP value"?

It's nice to see Intelligent Hollograms carrying the water for the quasi religious cult of North Pacificism that has put down its evil roots here in the home of freedom.

What did the revisionists offer you ? Speaker of the Assembly? The Assembly they've never bothered to call?

I've had enough of their self serving propaganda and empty promises, Dark and Eli can point to a record of accomplishment that no one may question.

By forming WECA we give the opportunity to The West Pacific to throw off the yoke of insidious North Pacific/Userite colonialism.

The choice is clear, Freedom with WECA or Slavery with the revisionists.

If anybody elects me to a post, it will be down to my own merits and achievements.

Nothing lasts forever Eli, TWP's subservience to the your clique is coming to an end. The TWP that is built in the coming months will outlive any of the achievements you claim to have made.

*Looks under the rock Eli crawled out from*

Where are those North Pacific insurgents Eli? The only people I see here are those that want to create a democratic TWP ruled by the people and those that want to consign TWP to another few years of tyranny and dictatorship (that's you).

It's nice to see Eli talking about freedom when he's proposing the complete opposite.

*I can see your signature Tweedy :P *

At least WECA hasn't completely devolved into the nonsensical rhetoric of NS dictators long gone. 

But it must be remembered that this is only able to happen due to the failures of NS Influence.  Influence that allows long inactive, slothlike nations of old, to control the destiny of a Feeder.  Just look at the devestation of The Pacific, where no one is allowed more than 20 endorsements or face banjection.  Thanks to Max, there can never be a challenge to Krulltopia.  And so now we face the potential of the same kind of future for TWP.  The unchecked authority of Influence.  A 'Yin' with no 'Yang' to keep balance.

He-he! Why is-it that certain people suddenly decide to talk in a sort of Warsaw Pact politik-speak as soon as there is even a hint of opposition?

The first person to say "lackey" or "proletariat" is a sissy! :P

We must uphold the values of the workers' vanguard party and smash counter-revolutionary insurgents with great fury, for the past oppression of the proletariat by spineless capitalist pigdogs has left the masses vulnerable to unspeakable tyrannies. You and your lackeys are stains on the glorious red banner that must be washed away in a sea of patriotic blood. Hail and support the world revolution!

I do not know if I am a "sissy," but I know that I am a true patriot.

C'mon, I had to. :P

Allow me to define "North Pacificism" for you, IH.

It's pages and pages of nonsensical procedural rules that hamper a region's growth and kill the fun.  North Pacificism is democracy run amok.  This is what you support, when you stand behind Westwind like a blind fool proclaiming the joys of democracy.

Democracy is impossible in NS.  TWP had learned this painful lesson over the course of several years.  The only true election is the in-game election of a regional delegate.  And this even is a sham of a democracy.  Shamocracy is the term Eli has been using and I believe it fits perfectly.