WECA Rally

Eli

post-65-0-90795100-1364238090_thumb.jpg

"'I've held my tongue but I can no longer, I must speak out against the frivolity of the Yy4u reign as Delegate and the decay from the legacy of greatness that it has engendered. Therefore I must declare my campaign for a restoration of traditional West Pacific values of order, discipline, and allegiance to the Guardians.

I have it on very good authority that the revisionist Yy4u has been in secret discussion with interlopers bent upon the destruction of the Guardianship that has served the West Pacific so well over time and is determined to replace our revered system with a sham democracy that will install him as perpetual Dictator against the will of the region's WA nations. This outrage can not and must not stand!! We will not allow our fine region to descend into the abyss of North Pacificism, irrelevance, and sloth. We shall destroy the dictatorial dreams of Yy4u and his band of revisionist hooligans!

post-65-0-45999900-1364238111_thumb.jpg

At this moment I call all right minded West Pacificans to rally to the banner of the Wickedly evil Chocolate Alliance, WECA, and restore respect for tradition, Guardianship, and progress. Darkesia and myself can no longer sit by and do nothing. We can not abide the lingering decadence of a regime infested by North Pacificism, we shall restore the ideals of the Guardians! With faith in the ideals of the Guardians and respect for our noble past we will be guided and shall lead a new generation of West Pacific Glory.

Long Live the Wickedly Evil Chocolate Alliance!!

post-65-0-43420800-1364238128_thumb.jpg

*raises eyebrow* Seriously ?  You can really be that upset over Yy placing Dark on probation and his plan for the 'Guardians-in-Training' program.  What good does the "order and discipline" of the the Guardians do for TWP when you lurk in the background of NS ?

As for North Pacificism....pfffft. Shall we discuss the The Pacific like tendencies of controlling a Feeder to the point of irrelevence ?

Long Live WECA!

Death to the decadence of North Pacificism!

Come, Citizens of The Glorious West Pacific!  Don't sit idly by as the despicable Yy4u and his hoard of revisionists drag our beautiful homeland into the toxic waste that is North Pacificism.  Stand up and fight! Hold tight to the values that made our region great!

We have no need to discuss trivialities comparing the fossil like existence of the moribund Pacific to the glorious standards of the Guardians. Yy has forsaken the Guardians long history of protecting the glorious heritage of the West Pacific and dares to descend into that most chaotic of regions the North Pacific with their sham democracy run by the known oligarchical pretenders led by the criminal Blue Wolf and his quai-religious side kick Flem. 

True representative government can find no greater expression that WECA, the protectors of tradition, honor, and the rank and file WA member in The West Pacific.

The Guardian system has a purpose in providing the region with the security of knowing the delegacy cannot be usurped by threats from outside the community.  But that authority should not be used to overthrow the Delegate in a fit of a temper tantrum.

The nations of The West Pacific deserve better than to be treated as the pawns of those who's Influence is set beyond their value to the region by game mechanics.

Yy has forsaken the Guardians long history of protecting the glorious heritage of the West Pacific...

And yet the Guardians still have their names on the WFE. Not that forsaken then.

EDIT: History should not take precedence over the future. The Guardians are holding TWP back from entering a new phase of activity and that needs to change.

Edited by Intelligent Holograms

the subversion of Yy by his friend the former dictator of the North Pacific and his infectious lethargy of North Pacificism is boundless obviously.

When Westwind abandons his duplicity ghosting for Yy and his North Pacific cronyism perhaps he could have some credibility.

Ah yes.  I wondered how long it would take for the 'Westwind: Rogue Delegate" card to be played.  As so many try to ignore, I was duly elected as Delegate by TNP.  It was the failure of the entrenched 'old guard' that forced me to take neccessary action to bring activity back to a dead TNP.   I have no love for the TNP oligarchy that suppressed the potential for it's future. And they, no love for me. 

Apparently, you and Dark have fallen into the same trap of blinders that cannot see the forest of opportunity around us.

Obviously, TWP is not TNP.  And yet.....how long have you lurked behind the delegacy from the high position of Influence ? Ready to replace Delegate's you become restless with ?

And yet the Guardians still have their names on the WFE. Not that forsaken then.

EDIT: History should not take precedence over the future. The Guardians are holding TWP back from entering a new phase of activity and that needs to change.

[ooc] I think Yy is at work, I could be wrong[/ooc]

The Guardians have successfully lead the West Pacific for generations; generations free from outside control. The point is now that there is an insurgency represented by the revisionist North Pacifican acolyte Yy4u and his misguided henchman Westwind/All Good People representing the failed userite/defender dichotomy.

Ah yes.  I wondered how long it would take for the 'Westwind: Rogue Delegate" card to be played.  As so many try to ignore, I was duly elected as Delegate by TNP.  It was the failure of the entrenched 'old guard' that forced me to take neccessary action to bring activity back to a dead TNP.   I have no love for the TNP oligarchy that suppressed the potential for it's future. And they, no love for me. 

Apparently, you and Dark have fallen into the same trap of blinders that cannot see the forest of opportunity around us.

Obviously, TWP is not TNP.  And yet.....how long have you lurked behind the delegacy from the high position of Influence ? Ready to replace Delegate's you become restless with ?

I don't blame any defender type from wanting to control a feeder and I do understand the sham that democracy in the North Pacific is now and has always been. Yy4u worked his way into a position of trust that was an idealistic experiment but alas a failed one. The Guardians aren't opposed to new blood, witness the delegacies of Punk Daddy, Enlightened Defenders, that did not seek to replace the glorious heritage of success in The West Pacific with comedic failures of shamocracy in The North Pacific.

Eli proposes we stay on the stale course of doing nothing. Is this what we want ? More of the same ?

My Friends we can't keep dancing along
Pretending everything is just fine
The consequences are devastating
We must strike out and rescue this
Fine region within which we live