WECA Rally

Eli

This blind fool can see well enough to know that there is no fun in TWP, at the moment. There's nothing to do (this is changing) and, as a result, there's nothing to have fun doing.

TWP needs something to do, if that happens to be the construction of procedure, so be it.

hamper a region's growth and kill the fun

There's been no growth (until now, thanks to the efforts of those creating things to do) and there's been no fun (until recently), what have we got to lose?

@Tweedy: I was thinking the same thing.

We must uphold the values of the workers' vanguard party and smash counter-revolutionary insurgents with great fury, for the past oppression of the proletariat by spineless capitalist pigdogs has left the masses vulnerable to unspeakable tyrannies. You and your lackeys are stains on the glorious red banner that must be washed away in a sea of patriotic blood. Hail and support the world revolution!

I do not know if I am a "sissy," but I know that I am a true patriot.

C'mon, I had to. :P

Sissy? Oh dear....spelling mistake - I meant classy!

(To be spoken in the style of Sir Winston Churchill, so befitting this suspicious puny occassion)

Never let it be said, and I say that without fear of contradiction, that I have never, or even ever, not been aware of what I was meaning to say - in the full sense of the words - or phrase even.

(How he won the war talking like that, God only knows!)

Allow me to define "North Pacificism" for you, IH.

It's pages and pages of nonsensical procedural rules that hamper a region's growth and kill the fun.  North Pacificism is democracy run amok.  This is what you support, when you stand behind Westwind like a blind fool proclaiming the joys of democracy.

Democracy is impossible in NS.  TWP had learned this painful lesson over the course of several years.  The only true election is the in-game election of a regional delegate.  And this even is a sham of a democracy.  Shamocracy is the term Eli has been using and I believe it fits perfectly.

Isn't it nice to hear truth for a change?

And BBD welcome to WECA, glad to have one that understands the true nature of the shamocracy that has been inflicted upon us.

I find it sad to think that you all believe TWP's increasing activity is being inflicted on you, or that activity could ever be an affliction.

Let me ask you all, what do you get out of this if you win? A few more months or years as head of a decaying region? But what are mere months or years to you, you've all been here since the beginning of NS time and you're unlikely to ever leave, so years are irrelevant. You've all held all the positions of power in every region of importance, so you get nothing out of it there. Apart from the ability to say "we got rid of Yy", I don't see what benefits this brings to you or the region.

Isn't it better to stand aside and allow new talent to grow instead of clinging on to the old?

I would love to see a top down purge.  Eli is strong enough to do it.  Kick out all the influence piggies.  (Yes, I know I'm one of them too)

The Guardians have been around before influence.  It's influence that institutionalized them.

Before everyone gets all excited, I am not changing my stance.  The realities of the game do not support democracy and influence solidifies that reality.  I don't have to like it, I just have to live with it.  If I'm living with it, I might as well live at the top.  B)

Per chance why do the forces of North Pacificism and userism have to be called in to defend their puppets here in the West Pacific if those political criminals Yy4u and Westwind are so pure?

Per chance was it that WECA is right and their ilk must be driven from our region? Back to the North Pacific so that foulness of chaos doesn't infect another region?

Thank You for exposing your true motives, a little pressure always exposes the leaks.

I would love to see a top down purge.  Eli is strong enough to do it.  Kick out all the influence piggies.  (Yes, I know I'm one of them too)

The Guardians have been around before influence.  It's influence that institutionalized them.

Before everyone gets all excited, I am not changing my stance.  The realities of the game do not support democracy and influence solidifies that reality.  I don't have to like it, I just have to live with it.  If I'm living with it, I might as well live at the top.  B)

I like bacon though; and democracy relies on the participating members being sane, active, objective*, informed and honest.

*Well objective is kind of dreaming. But there is nothing worse than a group of people that blindly follow leadership offering no new ideas of their own, or a group of people that attack policies of the political elite without bothering to even try to understand their reasoning.

Nicely said.

North Pacificism and userism

What is this nonsense ?  The Crimson King 'Rogue Delegate' of The North Pacific fought against the Old Guard of 'North Pacificism'.  It was a cancer strangling the life out of the once proud and active TNP.  I couldn't stand to see it wasted after investing so much time and effort in Liberating TNP from USP Rail/Great Bights Mum/Pixiedance.  I gave them the opportunity for a new future.  But they choose to cling to their 'North Pacificism' and false democracy.