WECA Rally

Eli

That could be.  After All, PD was my FA Minister....who did he replace  ...*thinks*..... I think Joshua was my first FA, with Blue Wolf Deputy FA.

TAO was TWP Delegate and I'd get these tg's from him periodically.....usually info I already had though :P

My friends, from the fog of distant days and lost memories I find that I must face the truth.

Without doubt, there is no truth in the false democracy of those that seek to use it to gain power for themselves over a region.  As I have noted, I fought the battle against North Pacificism and it's puppetmaster admins that pull the strings of so called 'democracy there'. It is an illusion perpetrated by the same individuals that sought to disrupt the liberation of TNP from those they themselves elected.  It is a strange strain of self delusion, and we cannot allow it to take root in The West Pacific.

Thus I must declare my support for restoration of traditional West Pacific order, discipline.....and as always, allegiance to the Guardians of which I have been a part. 

I stand with WECA, and stand for the past and future glory of The West.  Together, we can forge the future.  Together, we are The West Pacific.

*tests the incubator*

I too believe we can overcome the plasticity of democracy and raise representative government to even higher heights as we govern for the masses.