Classic TWP Flag?

Unibot

it was 2006, original Triumvirate was Lanier, Tao, and Eli,

then Biyah replaced Lanier,

Biyah then resigned theatrically claiming us to be tyrannical,

that idea kind of fizzled because unlike Caesar I couldn't find anyone willing to shoulder the work, so we devolved to just Eli, moved here and I entered a six month or so negotiation to reform the community, government, forum which all ended up being successful.

it was 2006 Llamas, you can silence your false indignation

I was in a motel in Jackson, TN on a business trip and had just got back from happy hour, F&P insulted me for what was going to be the last time (it wasn't), I went banject crazy, and we abandoned the old forum. I banjected everyone with over 50 endos, except for clockwork isle and Faeya.

Heck I even banjected BBD, he came around though once he figured out I wasn't anti-community, I was just anti-jackass :ph34r: :ph34r:

Took me a while, but yeah.

I never realised until now it was that git F&P that kicked it all off. Self-righteous little twerp.

Took me a while, but yeah.

I never realised until now it was that git F&P that kicked it all off. Self-righteous little twerp.

he did it all by himself, he said He'd never allow Eli to get away with this.

I decided either I would or I'd burn down the damned house with me in it. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I found him amusing.  Much more so than that guy that got so butthurt over a simple emoticon.

Took me a minute, but I remember that emoticon. I thought it was a bit crass but not something to get upset over.  But I've spent enough time in darker, worser corners of the internet.

But that was M.O. for a lot of people in the game back then, wasn't it? Whoever gets most offended the fastest "wins". Remember the Tabloid Tribune article about PopeHope being a strumpet?  Talk about a shit show.

I think it was Chainik Hocker; used to have Chief Wiggum from The Simpsons as his avatar.

Ah that's right. I was thinking of a different group, different crisis for the emoticon.  I enjoyed Chainik Hocker's company. He and I disagreed on everything, in-game and out, but he could hold a conversation. F&P on the other hand, I liked him only because I enjoyed debating with him made me feel smart.  He was still a psycho.