An apology

Members of TWP,

Earlier today, a script was activated that meant that TWP was recruiting in all GCRs and it was I that ordered this script work in all GCR's as I failed to foresee the ramifications such an act might have.

I would like to apologise for my mistake in instructing Achsium to run the recruitment script in all GCRs today. I apologise, also, for what you have had to endure as a result of my error, it was not something I anticipated when I instructed the script work in all GCRs. I would also like to apologise specifically to AGP and thank him for the damage control he has conducted in order to correct what I have put wrong.

I also submit myself for any punishment you feel I am deserving of in the wake of what I have done.

Yours,

Intelligent Holograms

Interior Minister, TWP.

Not acting, in my opinion, is worse than taking an aggressive action for the greater good.

This is exactly right. *nods*

There was a GCR summit in Balder when the new tg system was being rolled out, and a more formal arranagement was one idea that was considered.  But yes, it's essentially a mutual respect among GCR's not to recruit from each other.