Hello old friend, it's good to see you here, I am honored. :tiphat:

Now, as to the other matter.....let me share our liquor cabinet with you, but I claim no responsibility for the potential actions of others....

I am in the process of getting a booze cabinet installed in my office, but I am afraid you will need classified clearance to enter my office, since I am the intelligence service director for TWP.

But on any account I welcome you to TWP..home to the most :drunk: people per capita :lol:

Is it just me, or have a lot of older members been returning to TWP?  At least to us newer people, it just means more history to catch up on.

Anyways, greetings Gates.  I wish that your time here will be pleasant.

Yeah, it seems to happen in waves periodically.  We'll go awhile without hearing from older members, then a few will show up all around the same time. 

Gates is an NS legend, as Founder of Gatesville and now Gatesville Inc.

I will have to examine this liquor cabinet for any evidence lest any evidence is washed away

Better hurry, I heard someone was digging a tunnel between The Lounge in TWP and the E-Bar in Equilism.

Thanks for the warm welcome my very good friends its much appreciated. Pope I tried to track down our booze cart but had no luck, all I did was run into a bunch of drunken elves dancing in the forest singing TAO TAO TAO.

Thanks for the warm welcome my very good friends its much appreciated. Pope I tried to track down our booze cart but had no luck, all I did was run into a bunch of drunken elves dancing in the forest singing TAO TAO TAO.

unhealthy_zps91fb1928.gif

This is deeply worrying....

Welcome to The West Pacific, Gates. I must admit that your return to NationStates pleases me.

True warriors for the NatSov cause are few and far between nowadays. I hope to see those tides change now that GV has rise again.