That's it the Gatesville booze cart !!! It's dressed up and camouflaged by that dastardly group who hijacked it and leaving my region dry from the spirits that motivate us. I shall continue my investigation into this matter and make sure that all involved in this plot will see their day in the Gatesville INC court of inquisition.

I am all for opportunities that involve sharing a keg. Or two. Or seven. Unfortunately, the returned booze wagon was missing seven barrels of prime whiskey --two of Maker's Mark, two of Jack Daniels, and three--count them, THREE--of Michael Collins Single Malt that was a personal gift from my dear papa. The infidels attempted to replace the missing barrels with gin. Gin! As if we wouldn't notice. Those dastardly villains shall pay. I must insist on accompanying Gates and Pope Lexus on their search of these private liquor cabinets. I brought pretzels.

I am all for opportunities that involve sharing a keg. Or two. Or seven. Unfortunately, the returned booze wagon was missing seven barrels of prime whiskey --two of Maker's Mark, two of Jack Daniels, and three--count them, THREE--of Michael Collins Single Malt that was a personal gift from my dear papa. The infidels attempted to replace the missing barrels with gin. Gin! As if we wouldn't notice. Those dastardly villains shall pay. I must insist on accompanying Gates and Pope Lexus on their search of these private liquor cabinets. I brought pretzels.

Would it have made a difference if they had left some barrels of tonic as well? <_<

Would it have made a difference if they had left some barrels of tonic as well? <_<

Only in that I would have had more barrels to smash in my anger. Gin and tonic is a girly drink. Do I look like a girly girl to you? :P

You have double posts ?

We all have our faults.

I can't blame you for complaining - gin tastes the same way a dead dog smells.

Oh I like you. I think we are going to get along just fine. Now, where is the good stuff?