Loudest Voice of them All

Eli

I would of course argue that I have NEVER couped the onsite government, of The West Pacific. From my POV the Delegate is supreme and the person with the most endorsements is the rightful, Blessed By Max, leader of the onsite government.

But I HAVE couped the offsite government, witness this forum that my good friend Winnipeg created so we could have somewhere to go.

( BBD you may or may not quibble with my hair splitting if you wish.)

Now I propose that I re-coup the offsite government and now that I have I propose the following.

A. I am in full support of our Delegate Elegarth.

B. I am the Loudest Voice of Voices, and so I am now Eli VoV

C. You may direct your fealty my way

Please discuss :twpflag: :twpflag:

Well....if you're feeling a bit bored with the inaction of this off-site forum (you're not alone)...a small coup might liven-things-up for a while. I do regret the old cliché about invading Poland as an alternative has lost it's old symbolism!

We've discussed dissolving the forum government, but then IRL comes up and everyone drops what they're doing and forgets about the forum government problem.

That is, until someone posts about it again and we have the same discussion until IRL finds its way into our discussions again.

*bans tea from all Eli initiated threads*

Fealty is not a shopping list at the local soon to be defunct mall.

It is a heart felt devotion to your liege lord and if not capable of such loyalty there is serious question if you may be qualified to be a citizen of the greatest region of them all, The West Pacific.

Perhaps you might think of taking the new course I'm sponsoring, Hero Worship of Eli, subtitled My Life is now Complete.

:P