At what point do I say 'I told you so' again?

I'm going to jump on the I told you so bandwagon too. 

We should dissolve the offsite government. I do not believe it serves any function any longer. I think instead we should create an onsite government and get really good at where our strengths are.

I've said this before and will continue to say it. 

Listen, I'm a member of the TNP community too and I'd not advocate that there because the offsite is supreme. But here in TWP our on-site communite is where we should put our focus, imo.

At what point do I say 'I told you so' again?

I'm going to jump on the I told you so bandwagon too. 

We should dissolve the offsite government. I do not believe it serves any function any longer. I think instead we should create an onsite government and get really good at where our strengths are.

I've said this before and will continue to say it. 

Listen, I'm a member of the TNP community too and I'd not advocate that there because the offsite is supreme. But here in TWP our on-site communite is where we should put our focus, imo.

Let's start a fire with the offsite government if it's become stagnant. Why have an offsite forum if it is not going to be used.

We use the offsite forum for activities and such, so it would be good to keep it.

Let's not conflate the offsite government with the offsite community.

Perhaps we have to just yank the tooth out already. Let's hold a vote in the Voice to dissolve the Union and its bureaucracies. The former Offices of WA Affairs, Internal Affairs, and Foreign Affairs can go under the jurisdiction of the onsite government and the onsite government can inherit all of the paperwork of the Union.

Afterward, the onsite government can choose to keep the subforums on this site for their own use or ask Winni to delete them once the documents are moved over to the onsite.

A good amount of people feel there is no use for the forum government anymore. If the Advocate and Delegate will give me their approval, I'd like to start a thread for the vote so we can stop talking and start doing.

As for finding a replacement for the subforums for the government offices, I'd be more than happy to extend my help. I'd like to say I've gotten quite good at factbooks and BBCoding, so I'd be able to create factbooks that serve as directories and repositories for government documents. Using BBCode I've been able to simulate wikis, newspapers, websites, and text documents.