Cormac

Forgive me for starting a thread here as I am not a member of the Union, however this disturbs me. 

Cormac, author of the Union Charter took control of URAP's nation, sending out a mass telegram asking the region to ignore it's existing government and players.  Cormac has been a periodical participant and member of TWP. He joins...then leaves....then joins....then leaves...often within the same day.

Nonetheless, my point is this.  Should not the Voice provide some kind of official rebuke ?  Or prohibit his membership in the Voice due to his traitorous actions ?

Charges against Cormac are being considered elsewhere for his actions here.

Thank you for your time.

Forgive me for this, but I am compelled to comment:

Whatever Cormac may have said, he also unbanned the Guardian (Elegarth and any others who were banned, if any); untagged the region, resigned from the WA and helped restore TWP to TWP. In this case, actions speak louder than words, and honestly, it's entirely possible that the original message was a front in order to make what Ivo was expecting to come next more believable.

Had he not, then it's possible TWP would still be in DEN hands, and I would still be communicating with various militaries to wake them up, as I did within the first 12hrs of URA going crazy. Actions speak louder than words, had Cormac wished harm, then he would have done his best to perputate that. It's clear to me that he didn't, and through good fortune, TWP is safely in native hands once again. And he also managed to get back at TBRDEN for problems they attempted to cause with Osiris in the past.

Forgive me for this, but I am compelled to comment:

Whatever Cormac may have said, he also unbanned the Guardian (Elegarth and any others who were banned, if any); untagged the region, resigned from the WA and helped restore TWP to TWP. In this case, actions speak louder than words, and honestly, it's entirely possible that the original message was a front in order to make what Ivo was expecting to come next more believable.

Had he not, then it's possible TWP would still be in DEN hands, and I would still be communicating with various militaries to wake them up, as I did within the first 12hrs of URA going crazy. Actions speak louder than words, had Cormac wished harm, then he would have done his best to perputate that. It's clear to me that he didn't, and through good fortune, TWP is safely in native hands once again. And he also managed to get back at TBRDEN for problems they attempted to cause with Osiris in the past.

I believe the endorse gap was sufficiently high enough to prevent URAP from ejecting enough nations to compensate before the update occurred so the seat would have been lost regardless.  Medio would still be Delegate and he could have (and would have) done all of those things just as easily as Cormac did.

Actions do speak louder than words and Cormac's initial action was to send out a very pointed and direct unendorsement telegram to the entire region.  That was his action.  The other side of that was inaction in not removing the nation from the WA immediately.  If he really thought Ivo could come in through a password recovery email then that should have been the top priority and the first action because Ivo could have easily locked him back out before he did anything.

I think Cormac sent the message out and then a few hours later when it became apparent that there was zero effect on his situation he decided to cut his loses and claim to be our savior and play it out as his intent all along.

That is complete bullshit.  I know, I've spread enough of it in NS in my time to smell it a mile away.

I feel kind of like Cormac was desperate to portray himself as a hero? Idk.

Honestly, while I don't think we need to thank him, I also don't think we should be condemning him. No response would be appropriate, because his intervention was largely irrelevant and just got him some random publicity. But that's just my opinion.

I feel kind of like Cormac was desperate to portray himself as a hero? Idk.

Honestly, while I don't think we need to thank him, I also don't think we should be condemning him. No response would be appropriate, because his intervention was largely irrelevant and just got him some random publicity. But that's just my opinion.

I agree. He only wants attention so I think ignoring him altogether would be a better 'punishment'.

Cormac Banishment from The West Pacific Forum

Description: Seeking to banish Cormac from the realms of The West Pacific Forums,

Convinced that all citizens of The West Pacific are free to live and participate in the government structure where they see fit and without undue interference from external sources.

Herewith, this proposal seeks to banish Cormac  and any/all of his NS Nations from participating within The West Pacific Forum, due to his past and recent transgressions within The West Pacific forums. 
Note that this is for banishment from The West Pacific Forum and does not include banishment from The West Pacific Region (Which is a separate matter not before us as members of the voice).

Conclusion, This proposal shall either be voted upon by current members of the voice and/or approved by the current delegate, after which it shall be enforced.

Author: High Executive Powerboat Racer
              Nation of Offshore Racing

Well there it is, short and simple.

Feel free to edit and/or comment and I suppose we can go from here.