Deputy Advocates: Update

I am hereby removing all Deputy Advocates.

This is not a reflection on their service, it's more a "shock value" moment.

If current deputy advocates would like to resume their positions, please PM me and you all have first right of refusal. 

If others are interested in Deputy Advocate positions, please send along a nice note and you will be considered.

EDIT: The clock for those in their roles wanting to stay in them is 48hours and it began at the time of this post.

If Foreign Affairs or Intelligence remain unclaimed for a week, I would be interested in standing for one or both positions.

My preference is that a newer player step up. But I understand that time constraints or insecurities may prevent that.

Um... okay. As stated in the Voice's absence/inactivity thread, Hariko(incumbent DA Internal Affairs) won't be active for a week or so. Also Russo has confirmed that Recuecn(incumbent DA Foreign Affairs) is busy due to some RL issues. May I suggest that we postpone the renewal of these two departments for the time being, in respect for two remarkable people who are both regional Guardians and respectable members of TWP society?

Oh, and by the way what will be the job of the Intelligence and Communications DAs?

Um... okay. As stated in the Voice's absence/inactivity thread, Hariko(incumbent DA Internal Affairs) won't be active for a week or so. Also Russo has confirmed that Recuecn(incumbent DA Foreign Affairs) is busy due to some RL issues. May I suggest that we postpone the renewal of these two departments for the time being, in respect for two remarkable people who are both regional Guardians and respectable members of TWP society?

Oh, and by the way what will be the job of the Intelligence and Communications DAs?

If I have learned anything from my own removal from the Guardians, delays are no longer going to be acceptable. We've got to push forward. This is not an indictment against any one person, but we need to move.  

I would be interested in serving as an interim Foreign Affairs DA until Reçu comes back, or someone else steps up, as I will soon have RL violently thrust upon me.  Also I have a couple ideas floating around my head for other things...

I am interested in the FADA job(if Resu is okay with that), but both Fujai and Dark could do a much better job than the dull fat half-noob nobody that is myself.

I am also interested in Intelligence and Communications; mind if you lay out the jobs of these departments PD?

Edit: I'm standing for the office of FA DA.

I am interested in serving TWP as the DA of Intelligence. This position will give me an opportunity to cover up my lack thereof as well as to serve and protect my homeland that I have been an active participant in since last spring.

My qualifications are vast. I am a professional in a field where gathering information is of paramount importance. I've recently binged watched Game of Thrones and understand the art politics and the inner workings of government.

Please consider my application. I am ready to TWP!

Badger

Hmm, I thought long and hard about this, and as such I find no reason why I should refrain from doing this.

I, Malviet, hereby stand for the position of Deputy Advocate for Foreign Affairs of The West Pacific.

With all due respect to my fellow candidates, I find myself qualified for the office; my job at my school's government(which I am a member) involves contact with other schools. Also, as a real-life national of a country that was (technically) in a state of war for the past 65 years, I understand the relation between diplomacy and the survival of a nation(or in this case, region).

Please, don't just consider my application. Rather, accept it. I am ready to serve The West Pacific.

Sincerely yours,

Malviet.

Hmm....I probably should have been more specific when I said to send along a little note if interested in applying. What I meant was send me a PM if you are interested in a position on the team.

Glad we have a number of folks interested in different positions, but just as a matter of preference I'm not into the self-deprecating "pick me if X refuses or doesn't want the job". Especially for FA we need someone with guile and balls. 

• 2 weeks later...