Split from Election Thread

*sighs*

You know what? I'm absolutely sick of this.

Why? I repeatedly have said: I admire TWP. I love its tenacity, its lightheartedness, its spirit of individuality and uniqueness. What I don't like is parts of how our government work and the fact that we're too open to NPO influence.

*sighs*

Why? I repeatedly have said: I admire TWP. I love its tenacity, its lightheartedness, its spirit of individuality and uniqueness. What I don't like is parts of how our government work and the fact that we're too open to NPO influence.

How are we open to NPO influence?

The Delegate and Guardians protect TWP. I have known most of them for a very, very long time and know that they are strong willed individuals that would not consider subservience to any other region.

*sighs*

You are wrong, you can't go insult our region all over NSverse and expect hugs and kisses for your actions.

I don't see anything wrong in pointing out problems that need solutions.

Neither do I or any other reasonable mortal. It ain't what you do but the way that you do it, that's what gets results. 

*can't like post because of like quota for today already having been reached*

There's a quota? You're kidding me!

I am so sick of this ()*^^% NPO fallout. If this were RL I would head to the nearest bar and drink to dull the comingpain, then head off to find Feux and AMOM to kick their butts.  This is OUR region, not theirs.  *grumbles*

How do you think i feel? I've already been through this :P