admin change requests deux

Fixed Hariko's masking, I think...  Wasn't sure if he still needed the secondary mask for access to some of the internal affairs stuff. 

Let me know if you can't see something you used to be able to see, Hariko.

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked my hostmaster account and seem to only be seeing AOL emails coming back (AOL Apparently thinks I'm a SPAM King or something, but my server is not on any blacklists that I know of).

Tell him to send me a TG in NS and I'll change the password for him.

Could you please move this thread: http://www.westpacific.org/forums/index.php?/topic/1012-order-of-the-reef-hound/

over here: http://www.westpacific.org/forums/index.php?/forum/28-twp-armed-forces-hq-and-barracks/? Thanks!

I'm not the OP, but I believe the intention was to have something less revealing on the public forum.

Or a duplicate of the original thread can be made to the Barracks, and then the original be edited. :)

I just checked my hostmaster account and seem to only be seeing AOL emails coming back (AOL Apparently thinks I'm a SPAM King or something, but my server is not on any blacklists that I know of).

Tell him to send me a TG in NS and I'll change the password for him.

What is your nation? I have access from my mobile here Thanks to a living cookie :P can u just generate a new random one and send it to my nation, winni???? Please, thanks? ??

I've sent a TG to Elegarth.  If you could mention it to him Hariko, just incase he hasn't notice, that would be great.  A byproduct of the password reset is that his mobile session will be no good anymore so he won't see this post until has re-logged in.

I've sent a TG to Elegarth.  If you could mention it to him Hariko, just incase he hasn't notice, that would be great.  A byproduct of the password reset is that his mobile session will be no good anymore so he won't see this post until has re-logged in.

I'm fixed! Thanks!