Absence/Inactivity Thread

Im guessing this is the thread for it.

But hey guys, my mom fell really sick and ill the past week, and I havent been able to get on NS at all. I probably wont be able to get much if any time on my hands to tend to NS matters. 

She thinks it might be a fungus in the air filter, and she even bought one of those hospital masks.

Thanks guys, it means a lot to me. 

My mom has gotten better a bit, but she still ill. The medicene the doctor gave us isnt really working, so we're going back sometime tomorrow.

Sorry to hear that.

A lot has changed, I'm sorry to say.

Not sorry that it's changed, that's good, but sorry that you missed it.

My moms gotten much more better over the past week, so I'll be rejioninging soon after I learn how to spell.

Anyway, how is everyone so far?

Yeah, Sealand Back!

The Teikei will be whole once again!

My moms gotten much more better over the past week, so I'll be rejioninging soon after I learn how to spell.

Anyway, how is everyone so far?

I'm glad she is better now, my boy. Welcome back.

To give an update....my mom died, a good friend I've known since 1977 died, a young (20‘s) cousin died, a friend of mines's son died, I've had to take my dad to the emergency room, my half brother is now dizzy all the time with a "sluggish vein" in his neck (watcched him almost fall down the stairs), and another cousin is in the hospital with both lung and brain cancer.

That should be enough to explain my scarcity, any short or snide responses, and misunderstandings. My patience for childish NS nonsense is nonexistant. (Also explains why I've been The Mourning State of AGP)

Nonetheless I'm checking in almost daily, so behave yourselves, be good to each other, and take good care of TWP.

To give an update....my mom died, a good friend I've known since 1977 died, a young (20‘s) cousin died, a friend of mines's son died, I've had to take my dad to the emergency room, my half brother is now dizzy all the time with a "sluggish vein" in his neck (watcched him almost fall down the stairs), and another cousin is in the hospital with both lung and brain cancer.

That should be enough to explain my scarcity, any short or snide responses, and misunderstandings. My patience for childish NS nonsense is nonexistant. (Also explains why I've been The Mourning State of AGP)

Nonetheless I'm checking in almost daily, so behave yourselves, be good to each other, and take good care of TWP.

Wow WW, I'm really sorry to hear that. I really am. You never realize how small some of your problems are when compared to someone else.

I hope your dad, brother and cousin get a lot better really soon.