Endorsement Cap

I'm just posting to annouce that I have raised the Endorsement Cap to 120.

We have had an increase in the overall number of WA nations in the region, and there are no immediate threats at present.  Also, a few of our most trusted nations are approaching the previous cap at 100 due to the natural increase in WA's.  I could have maintained the cap at 100 and given them exemptions, but I have chosen to raise the cap instead.

Just as a side note though, I regularly look for nations quietly and quickly endotarting to play king of the hill and I won't hesitate to send them to TRR to enjoy the BBQ there.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :tiphat:

Kandarin left ht the game.  When he did so, he left his nation to Naivetry.  Since that time Sedge was delegate at least once.  As you can imagine things were not so great from that point on.  I stopped keeping track.  Don't even know who is Delegate there now.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, he was.  But he got the RL job he always wanted, and that was much more important than NS.

Interesting thought this brings up.... some of the people that supported Naivetry when she took over Kandarin as Delegate nation of TRR, are the same people opposing Nevedar for taking over the Osiris Delegate nation.

*adjusts his Delegate's suit, sits up strait in his chair*

The number of WA nations in the region has declined to it's previous levels, and continue to drop.  So fair warning.... I am considering lowering in the cap.

• 1 month later...

Just a reminder that the Endorsement Cap still remains at 120.

The nation of Anomeidria was warned and subsequently banjected for violating the cap, having reached 136 endorsements without reply.  The nation of Esselarkay, having reached 101 endorsement after going on a 261 naiton endorsement spree has also been advised to be careful not to exceed the cap.

The nation of Anomeidria was warned and subsequently banjected for violating the cap, having reached 136 endorsements without reply.  The nation of Esselarkay, having reached 101 endorsement after going on a 261 naiton endorsement spree has also been advised to be careful not to exceed the cap.

Would it be a help to you if we established a Judicial process for this?

I don't think I see a need for a judicial process in regards to the cap, but on the other hand, there are times when there are nations that have customizations that are borderline offensive that might benefit from a judicial process.  At times I may find something offensive, but would not be so to others.  Other times I recieve a telegram that considers a nation offensive, but I don't find it offensive. 

That would be an area where a judicial process would probably be beneficial.

• 3 weeks later...