Hi, Hello!

Until Westwind revealed that's he's Asta's grandfather, and LadyRebels of The South Pacific was her grandmother.

Although, it's also true Asta was born in The Pacific and was hired by a raider to spy on Equilism.

*next week in 'The NationStates Turns', Elegarth discovers the identity of his long lost sister*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do I get to marry the one girl who is actually plotting to murder me and who I think is the daughter of my former best friend, but in reality is the sister of my third cousin by the side of my mom, whom I once saw as a child and promised her the world but whom I had forgotten due to the accident where I lost my memories and became evil?

Do I get to marry the one girl who is actually plotting to murder me and who I think is the daughter of my former best friend, but in reality is the sister of my third cousin by the side of my mom, whom I once saw as a child and promised her the world but whom I had forgotten due to the accident where I lost my memories and became evil?

I believe this is the best thing I have read all day.

I think I just died laughing. :P

...Yes.

But it has to happen on a Tuesday.

Oh totally! And this is the first chapter only! I am trying to catch up to GoT's first chapter: incest, child murder attempts, beheadings, cruelty and imps... I have a lot to catch up! WestWind will play my former best friend, but we became enemies after we betrayed each other for $1M Francos

Oh totally! And this is the first chapter only! I am trying to catch up to GoT's first chapter: incest, child murder attempts, beheadings, cruelty and imps... I have a lot to catch up! WestWind will play my former best friend, but we became enemies after we betrayed each other for $1M Francos

And it really made him mad when I exchanged the Francos for Equiliants to buy chocolate for Dark.

And it really made him mad when I exchanged the Francos for Equiliants to buy chocolate for Dark.

1 Franco = 1 Equiliant as I proposed back on time, but Francos can't be used to buy chocolate or sweets in general