New Member, Old Face

Hello, I'm Nohbdy, otherwise known as We Are Not The NSA, most famously known as We Are Not TBH, known in TWP as Eperitis... I have too many names... Anyways, Nohbdy or NSA is fine. I'm a raider, but I'm interested in part-time activity in a non-military themed region, and I have the closest ties to TWP out of all the Feeders (somehow). So... yeah.

Welcome. You know that regardless of your past DEN affiliation, both myself and BBD consider you a decent fellow, so feel welcome to the region, at least on my behalf.

You'll need to keep in mind some TWP natives may still feel ill towards the events of a few months ago (ejem...) so please be patient towards them should the need arise.

We are The Weird Pacific!

Welcome. You know that regardless of your past DEN affiliation, both myself and BBD consider you a decent fellow, so feel welcome to the region, at least on my behalf.

You'll need to keep in mind some TWP natives may still feel ill towards the events of a few months ago (ejem...) so please be patient towards them should the need arise.

We are The Weird Pacific!

I'm aware that I don't have the best reputation, especially in TWP, but I like the players here more than most of the other feeders. 

Thank you for the welcome. :)