It remains my opinion that the coup started years ago, with considerably less outrage. This recent actions by the NPO have just been the realisation of what has existed for a while really. People who express outrage now but not back then are either foolish or being disingenuous.

Though that said I'm glad Lazarus won't be having its culture and history forcibly assimilated into another region. Even if I do think Lazarus's current "culture" was designed by the NPO anyway.

there is little doubt, the insurgents here, Llamas and Ike, assisted Milo in taking Lazarus in the first place and now come here spreading anti-NPO hate, quite ingenious to throw off the inevitable political heat by pointing behind door #2 don't you think?

there is little doubt, the insurgents here, Llamas and Ike, assisted Milo in taking Lazarus in the first place and now come here spreading anti-NPO hate, quite ingenious to throw off the inevitable political heat by pointing behind door #2 don't you think?

Stop it! Stop!

This thread isn't even ABOUT Llamas OR Ike. This comment is ENTIRELY a nasty and opportunistic political attack that has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand. STOP. If you're going to attack people, do it in the proper freaking thread.

Is Llamas perfect? No.

Is he even ok? I don't know.

What I do know is you should NOT be attacking him at every corner as you are currently.

I am HIGHLY disappointed with the performance of you and some of the other guardians. This is downright immature.

Please, stop.

he attacked us in the Gameplay forum, called us nothing more than NPO stand ins, he will be attacked until he either apologizes or quits.

This is politics, it is how it works. He wanted to swim in the deep end of the pool and he attacked first, now he gets it back in triplicate.

Let me clear this up.

I don't necessarily support Llamas.

However, it is currently IMPOSSIBLE to hold a conversation about ANYTHING ELSE because you people come in here and start attacking him.

Not ok!

You are locking up the government with this crap. I go and read a thread eagerly, and then I read the last part with Eli throwing out some crappy comment about Llamas and any desire I had to help, vote, etc. goes away.

I'm not the only one who has this problem.

Hariko refuses to participate because of this. Lemonpledge is having the same problems I am.

You guys are killing the enthusiasm in young new players who wish to participate.

I don't know about you, but that doesn't seem so smart to me.

I'm not saying you can't attack Llamas or defending his actions. What I am saying is that you need to keep it in a thread devoted to that topic so I and others like me can ignore it and attempt to participate.

You could always stop bothering with this drama then and instead go contribute any delicious ideas you have to my project: http://www.westpacific.org/forums/index.php?/topic/1349-dramatic-legal-reform/

I support that project, but I attempt to help out in the whole government, not just that part.

Unfortunately, I can't escape the hate long enough.

Curiously, one of TWP'S most amazing cultural assets is the old thread hijacking. One needs always expect whatever in any thread.

I could open a new thread about how deliciostrawberriesy ice cream is and see it die 27 pages later as a debate on the topics if abortion and the right to life.

Curiously, one of TWP'S most amazing cultural assets is the old thread hijacking. One needs always expect whatever in any thread.

I could open a new thread about how deliciostrawberriesy ice cream is and see it die 27 pages later as a debate on the topics if abortion and the right to life.

I'm ok with the hijacking, I'm not ok with having to deal with anti-Llamas shit everywhere I go.

If you're going to hijack a thread, hijack ONE to a topic and then keep it there.

But it's more of a challenge when the discussion is spread across 6 topics.

You're not one to turn down a challenge, are you?

The challenge isn't mine.

I'm not a Llamas supporter.

I'm trying to actually discuss what the threads were intended to discuss. But I can't, because you guys are ruining the threads.

Let me clear this up.

However, it is currently IMPOSSIBLE to hold a conversation about ANYTHING ELSE because you people come in here and start attacking him.

Not ok!

You are locking up the government with this crap. I go and read a thread eagerly, and then I read the last part with Eli throwing out some crappy comment about Llamas and any desire I had to help, vote, etc. goes away.

I'm not the only one who has this problem.

Hariko refuses to participate because of this. Lemonpledge is having the same problems I am.

You guys are killing the enthusiasm in young new players who wish to participate.

I don't know about you, but that doesn't seem so smart to me.

I'm not saying you can't attack Llamas or defending his actions. What I am saying is that you need to keep it in a thread devoted to that topic so I and others like me can ignore it and attempt to participate.

Dear lord, this above all things. 

Oi, BBD. Have you seen the pics taken by the Gemini program? Old stuff but they've recently resurfaced, floating around reddit etc.

I did noticed they were sort of 'in' all of a sudden in some aggregators and I could not Realize why. Thanks for giving me the root cause: reddit

I'm not a Llamas supporter.

So why did you change your vote during the 1st PM elections and vote for Llamas? We wait for your next vote with great interest.

But you have voted for him twice now in the PM elections, so what's up?

Just saying :)

So why did you change your vote during the 1st PM elections and vote for Llamas? We wait for your next vote with great interest.

I was mislead by something I misread.

And you might not get my next vote.

I hesitate to vote for either candidate.