Motion to Condemn Stujenske and Recognizing the Lazarene Underground Movement

To If Elegarth actually disagrees with that direction, he needs to at the very least resign from the Senate if not from the NPO altogether.

I can asure you that hell will freeze before I quit the region I was born into over 10 years ago. My future in the senate is another matter that has no relevance at the moment, as you are not a part of the NPO. However, to be very clear and open, Cormac, whatever your opinion is - and which you have a right to - nothing of what you say is something I should or shouldn't do. They are your opinions, and nothing more. I can certainly value them, specially if one looks as your alignment history, but you need to realize I'm not you and you are not me.

However, do expect news tomorrow. For once, you got one right in certain comments.

Also: I am a former NPO Senator. Senator if Intelligence as a matter of fact. Before you go accusing people of something because of their past, think carefully. While you sit in the region of second chances and allow you paranoia to destroy our culture and replace it with a dark, frightened culture, you are re-creating the New NPO right here in the forum. Also, to be quite frank, I view cormac's meddling in the same light as milo's meddling. I trust each to do exactly what is best for their outside interests. They have no attachment to this region or it's culture.

I worry what Pestarzt might do in the Delegate seat. :P Elegarth as I said earlier I'm not concerned about. He's given us no reason to doubt him. If we allow this situation to turn us against each other out of fear, then, well, we've already lost far more than we would if the Delegate seat was taken anyway, in my opinion...

As for allies, Albion is still allied with TWP and capable of deploying 30 or so pilers in a 48 hours or so, a force equalling most UIAF deployments, so the demise of the UIAF does not change much for us. Albion would hot hesitate to throw its entire weight behind TWP if the Delegate requested assistance. 

Also... TSP has a large military? Hahaha. Hah.

Also: I am a former NPO Senator. Senator if Intelligence as a matter of fact. Before you go accusing people of something because of their past, think carefully. While you sit in the region of second chances and allow you paranoia to destroy our culture and replace it with a dark, frightened culture, you are re-creating the New NPO right here in the forum. Also, to be quite frank, I view cormac's meddling in the same light as milo's meddling. I trust each to do exactly what is best for their outside interests. They have no attachment to this region or it's culture.

I'm not "meddling," I'm trying to get involved here. But as you wish, Madame Delegate. Good luck with the NPO.

If the WA Minister of TWP (as his masking shows) is a meddler....well um....I don't know what to do with that. If his masking just hasn't been updated...well ok then.

I think my overall point has been made. If Dark trusts Elegarth, so be it. I do not. I trust Dark, I trust the Guardians. It will be a fairly cold day in hell when I trust the NPO. The NPO serves itself, always has and always will. While I have often found myself on a similar ideological plane, I am not naive enough to believe that such similarities are anything more than incidental. 

Getting off my proverbial soapbox, I do hope that our delegate has no intentions of passing along the TWP mantle to Elegarth. 

I worry what Pestarzt might do in the Delegate seat. :P Elegarth as I said earlier I'm not concerned about. He's given us no reason to doubt him. If we allow this situation to turn us against each other out of fear, then, well, we've already lost far more than we would if the Delegate seat was taken anyway, in my opinion...

Agreed.

As for allies, Albion is still allied with TWP and capable of deploying 30 or so pilers in a 48 hours or so, a force equalling most UIAF deployments, so the demise of the UIAF does not change much for us. Albion would hot hesitate to throw its entire weight behind TWP if the Delegate requested assistance.

Also agreed on this point. I never suggested we should give up our old allies, merely that now, UIAF may not be enough entirely on its own, and additional allies would certainly be of great help.

Also... TSP has a large military? Hahaha. Hah.

As an ex-member of the SPSF: yup, it's tiny. I was referring to the fact that all the regions I mentioned combined pack a massive punch, not each individually.

New allies are always on the table, and it doesn't hurt to reach out. Our alliance ties are rather limited right now.

As for Cormac, I'm pretty sure his masking was just never updated. Westwind is seemingly the only admin who keeps up with such things, and we can't expect him to do everything.

This is a little bit of a segue, but in this thread: http://www.westpacific.org/forums/index.php?/topic/1303-statement-and-action-in-current-events-in-the-hga/?p=24660Elegarth asked our opinions of closing our forum embassy with with Lazarus. Suffice it to say I am fully in favor of closing the embassy.

Also, I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, but what's "masking?"

Also, I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, but what's "masking?"

It's basically how you can access some parts of the forums. For example, to get into some of the military branches, you need to sign up to the military and do some stuff in the HGA and then at some point one of the admins will mask you.

Totally changing the subject:  I changed Cormac's masking without deleting his account!  Imagine the political fall out had I screwed that up.  Not sure if he is in the Assembly or not, but I thought that was a safe mask for him, till someone figures it out.

Hahaha, I feel like we're always teetering on the edge of a massive disaster here. :P

I am faced with a dillemma and need some input.

I sent a message to the previous Delegate asking for some action on the nation Aslan, which is the forum destroyer.  I received no response.  I sent another message to the current delegate and asked for action.  I have not received an answer, despite the fact that the nation has been checked.

The course of action I am thinking of taking is to respond in kind.

Meaning we close both embassies without making an announcement.  Treat them with the same respect they have shown us.

My question is:  Am I being too much of a B!t@h?

I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiments expressed. I abhor bad manners. Oops! Just popped-in for a nose-about - just ignore me! Lol!