I Know - Hello

I know this keeps happening every so often - I should really have a page devoted to the odd occasional pop in session, but I really will try to make an increased appearance, help out where possible and post when appropriately required.

Times change, the clock ticks on and we are still here. I will always try to return to my origin in NS. I still have it bookmarked to revisit when I can. So feel privileged haha!

I like the political nature of a region, debate and structure spurs me and I will try to make 1 more body more active.

*Waves*

Hello again all, how you's doing!

Hi Kevin, good to see you back home again, and I hope all is well with you and yours. I don't know about the old country, but down here we've gone through chest viruses that are hard to shake-off - but as they say - the older you get etc., "Summer, come here - damn you!".

This song is especially dedicated for Kev:

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends

We're so glad you could attend

Come inside! Come inside!

There behind a glass is a real blade of grass be careful as you pass.

Move along! Move along!

Come inside, the show's about to start guaranteed to blow your head apart

Rest assured you'll get your money's worth

The greatest show in Heaven, Hell or Earth.

You've got to see the show, it's a dynamo. You've got to see the show, it's rock and roll ....

:lol:

Ah I see.

I have been let go from my job because of a security breach regarding keys being left in a car. I was a trainee Car Salesman in that I had to do yard starts of over 500 cars every 2 weeks. Now, if someone is going to pull you off a job that you had about 15 cars running in a line and you had to go get new mats to put in about 10. Wouldn't you forget at least once to lift the key? I did, owned up to that occasion and got the blame for the 2,3,4 times again that another guy did and I got the sack for.

Ridiculous if you ask me, just when I was about to be lifted out the tax group altogether!

I believe there was more to it than just a 'security' issue with keys. As the Manager is my Girlfriends Uncle and is somewhat a shit stirrer. So I think there is more than meets the eye to my termination. Doesn't smell like a truthful sacking if you ask me as nothing he said was confidential and was gossiped to my girlfriends mum and their mum and dad.

So i'm back to square 1 for looking for a job.