Let's Get It Started!

As your newly elected Advocate of the Voice of the West Pacific Union, I'd like to say that the forum government is open for business!

I would like to thank everyone for the kind and encouraging words as I step into this role. Members of the Voice, I work for you. Together, we will work with the Delegate to make TWP a region we can all be proud to call home!

The Deputy Advocates will be as follows:

WA Affairs--Bhang Bhang Duc

Intel--Drachmaland

Foreign Affairs--Malviet

Internal Affairs--Hariko

I would like to thank each of the DA's for their continued/renewed service. Let's make TWP proud!

I'm looking for two more DA's: Military Affairs and Media.

Military Affairs--I've been organizing troops and training missions for the past few weeks. I will continue to lead this until I find a replacement. Momentum has already started here, but we need an experienced and motivated leader here.

Media--I'd really like to get the newspaper rolling again. (With a region voted name of course) I'm looking for someone who can put out an issue monthly. It need not be long but we need timely publicity.

If you are interested in either position. Please PM me.

As Advocate, my first priorities are to increase membership and increase activity. I'm of the opinion that recruitment of nations to the forum and to become vested members of the Voice is everyone's responsibility. As new active members appear on the RMB, let's encourage them to participate here!

If there is anything that you feel needs to be addressed, please let me know! If there is timely or urgent business, please PM me.

Badger

I'm certainly open to discussion on this. I feel the commander/DA should be appointed or at least approved by the Delegate.

I can tell you that everything I do for the military while I'm searching for a DA to take over has been run by the Delegate.

Wait, Consular! You have a ton of experience in this. Maybe you should be the DA of Military Affairs? *buys Consular a drink and hands him a bag of unmarked, large increment bills*.

I've updated the factbook of nicknames and sent the telegram regarding the Darkipedia Index to BBB and Medio.

Next I plan on holding polls again for more events, and be working on a surprise to be revealed in a few months. :3

Not sure what the others are up to.

BBB,

You now have RO Communications status and can issue your Advocate tg messages as you wish :) Hariko has already sent me his proposed tg for the Darkipedia Index which you can then 'top and tail' and send it out!  Will send it to you ASAP. 

Medio