Deputy Advocates: Update

It's what all the other time zones are based off of, so it makes a good reference of time for people working together but in different time zones.

I, for example, use EST and EDT, which are UTC-5 and UTC-4 respectively. My time zone switches between the two depending on the time of year.

What Hariko said is totally right. Just like Yy pointed out on his RMB etiquette thread, not all of us are in the same time zone. Hariko and Russo live in New England, and as such they use the US Eastern Standard Time. BBB is Texan and is in the US Central Time Zone. Drach, who is Greek, uses the Eastern European Time. And I use the Korean Standard Time, commonly known as Tokyo Standard Time, which is UTC+9.

Greenwich Mean Time, also known as Coordinated Universal Time(UTC), is generally used as a standard time zone in situations like this, when people live in places where different time zones are used.

Alrighty - here are the DA positions that have been opened.

DA for World Affairs – BBD

DA for Intelligence – Drachmaland

DA for Defense – Big Bad Badger

DA for Foreign Affairs – Malviet

I'm also creating a Chief of Staff position. This is the person who will act if I am unavailable and be my "number two". I'm offering this role to Darkesia. There's really no responsibilities with this role except to serve if i'm out and emergency decisions need to be made and two also provide advice to the team whenever.

The other DA roles remain open.

Congrats to all. Again - made some tough calls and I want to give some of our newer members a chance to make their mark in TWP!!

PD, thank you for selecting me, I'm deeply honored.  :twpflag:

My fellow TWPans, I'd like you to know that I'll be doing everything I can for the best of our region. If at any time you deem something to be useful, important or appropriate for me to take under consideration, please do not hesitate to contact me; I'll be open to each and everyone of you — and for everything.

It's also great to see esteemed friends being fellow DA's from now on — and I promise to do my best in maintaining meaningful ways of proving myself useful in your endeavors, too.

Once again, thank you — and let the exciting DA journey begin!  :)