URA and Hari are really weird! But not RPing. Out they go!

URAP

He's very lucky too, considering how Tesla's fate had been on the edge of a knife for most of its early years.

If I could get a Tesla, I would have a hard time choosing between the Roadster or the Model S.

Same.

I want a tesla really bad, but I can't even think of spending the money to buy one.

If I had that much money, I'd buy a 5-door Subaru Impreza.

I'd love a WRX, my friend has one that I've driven.

It performs like a dream, handling is nice and acceleration is snappy, satisfying manual transmission. It was awesome. I went to stoplights hoping they were red so I could have the pleasure of touching the gas when the light turned and blowing the doors off of the car next to me.

But realistically I'm an Impreza person, because they get 10 miles to the gallon more.

...and as you can probably tell, I'm a Subaru person.

I'd love a WRX, my friend has one that I've driven.

It performs like a dream, handling is nice and acceleration is snappy, satisfying manual transmission. It was awesome. I went to stoplights hoping they were red so I could have the pleasure of touching the gas when the light turned and blowing the doors off of the car next to me.

But realistically I'm an Impreza person, because they get 10 miles to the gallon more.

...and as you can probably tell, I'm a Subaru person.

Nope, totally took me by surprise. :P

One of the things that annoy me the most about car dealers is that they advertise themselves on the car. You know, the license plate frame saying “Silko Honda” or the glue-on logo for “Quirk Ford.” Even worse, when they actually attach it to the car like an actual manufacturer logo (Looking at you, Boch Honda). I hate that so much. I hope I don't get a car like that, because it'll be a pain in the ass to get it off. Probably better to just buy directly from the company.

Ooh, we can start complaining about our pet peeves!

Laptop batteries don't last long enough. If my phone can go all day with one charge, then why can't my laptop run more than an hour?

Okay, fair enough.

Hmm, next thing...

Waitresses asking me how my meal is while I'm literally eating it in front of them. No, no, I hate this bowl of pasta, that's why I'm eating it, obviously.

Loud people conversing who don't understand I don't give half a crap what they did at the party last night when I'm shopping.

People telling me about the mundane details of their day instead of getting straight to the point and sharing the interesting thing that happened.

People telling me about the mundane details of their day instead of getting straight to the point and sharing the interesting thing that happened.

I hate that too!

"Ok, so I woke up at the alarm, hit the snooze button, went back to sleep, woke up again, got up, shut the alarm off, and blah blah blah blah blah.."

Shut. Up.

I hate that too!

"Ok, so I woke up at the alarm, hit the snooze button, went back to sleep, woke up again, got up, shut the alarm off, and blah blah blah blah blah.."

Shut. Up.

No, what I was referring to was how they say they had an interesting day and then talk about stuff they did... I don't care what you did today, just tell me what was interesting! And it's definitely not you walking around the supermarket buying things. Is it a fact? Something funny? Also, no, a coincidence or meeting someone while doing errands is not funny.

There are more interesting things to ask about than what I had for lunch.

No, what I was referring to was how they say they had an interesting day and then talk about stuff they did... I don't care what you did today, just tell me what was interesting! And it's definitely not you walking around the supermarket buying things. Is it a fact? Something funny? Also, no, a coincidence or meeting someone while doing errands is not funny.

There are more interesting things to ask about than what I had for lunch.

...That's what I was referring to as well.

Would adding "Oh, I had such an interesting day!" To my quote be more accurate?

...That's what I was referring to as well.

Would adding "Oh, I had such an interesting day!" To my quote be more accurate?

Sure.

Ummm... When you try to open a resealable bag of food, and you don't tear enough of the top off to reach the seal... Then you have to get scissors...