URA and Hari are really weird! But not RPing. Out they go!

URAP

The Harikene stares at his hand.

(I could come up with a whole list of weird things I do, lol. Like for example, I have a really hard time keeping eye contact with people when talking with them, and forcing myself to do it kind of drives me nuts.)

(TBH I don't even force myself. I just look at my feet mostly)

(I can't look in the same direction as the person, so it helps for me to sit perpendicularly to them, and occasionally glance at them. I recommend pretending to be busy)

(Much parentheses, very RP. I can talk just fine with them if we're both not making eye contact, or at least trying to maintain it, anyway. Talking in a group is easy because you're not always the focus of attention. Now, onto my next weird thing: I'm terrified of phone calls with strangers, don't ask me why)

YAY!

Should this really be filed under MT-RP? More like General Discussion.

Oh, I know you use Ubuntu for your more legal activities on the computer, so I was wondering if you have an Ubuntu sticker on your Super key. I got one from System 76 and I love it. I also got one of those “Powered by Ubuntu” stickers and put it right next to the Intel sticker, kind of like those “Made for Windows” stickers.

I think I used to have one..

I've broken a lot of keyboards.

I'm about to go through a large computer rejiggering in which I plan to build a new PC, buy a new laptop, and replace my peripherals again.

Sounds fun.

I'm gonna try again to install Linux Mint on my brother's laptop. The last time I tried, it didn't work, because Safe Boot was on and I had to figure how to turn it off, but apparently I didn't, and all sorts of fun (Thanks Mi¢ro$oft).

Grr, Microsoft.

I went Linux but ultimately I run both.

And pay for Microsoft still.

Which sucks- it's expensive as hell.

And I mean as I said, with all the stuff I'm doing already, I'm already spending probably ~3 grand updating broken or outdated equipment and then I have to spend like 200 bucks on windows.

Could be worse, everyone could be running Mac while Steve Jobs's ghost goes klepto on your wallet.

Oh please no.

I'm going to bed, so talk to you tomorrow, hyung.

tumblr_mizvcoiDmQ1rjl2igo3_250.gif

I had already fallen asleep on my laptop at that point.....