URA and Hari are really weird! But not RPing. Out they go!

URAP

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about alcohol because one side of the family is mildly allergic to alcohol, while the other half has a long history of alcoholism.

I wonder which side of the family I'll resemble.

Whatever you do, do not resemble BOTH sides of the family simultaneously!  :lol:

NB: Since I do not know if it is allowable to talk OOC in a RP thread, please stop me in case I am breaking any rules by my posts here.

I want to go to Norway.

The one thing I was not that thrilled about in Norway was their cuisine. That is, EXCEPT one thing: smoked salmon. I must have consumed more than my body weight in smoked salmon (it is everywhere there) in just a week.  :blush:

Hariko, Netherlands is indeed a very cool destination, and one can have some serious fun there.  B)

That'd be nice, the US is a bit more worried about vacuum tubes right now though.

No, the US is more worried about the presidential elections and all the crappy or mediocre candidates they have to choose from.

Bernie Sanders!

Elon Musk is a genius, one I admire for many reasons.

PayPal was revolutionary, and it gave him the money to start his other projects.

SpaceX was his bid to privatise the space industry. It, sadly, hasn't worked as intended, but the main plan was, I believe, to speed up innovation towards space through competition.

Tesla is a huge success towards more electric cars. Soon, Tesla will be able to approach other companies and offer to licence them their proven drivetrain, and they won't even have to make cars anymore.

He's done a load, often investing everything he had into his work, and it has paid off.

Elon Musk is a genius, one I admire for many reasons.

PayPal was revolutionary, and it gave him the money to start his other projects.

SpaceX was his bid to privatise the space industry. It, sadly, hasn't worked as intended, but the main plan was, I believe, to speed up innovation towards space through competition.

Tesla is a huge success towards more electric cars. Soon, Tesla will be able to approach other companies and offer to licence them their proven drivetrain, and they won't even have to make cars anymore.

He's done a load, often investing everything he had into his work, and it has paid off.

He's very lucky too, considering how Tesla's fate had been on the edge of a knife for most of its early years.

If I could get a Tesla, I would have a hard time choosing between the Roadster or the Model S.