URA and Hari are really weird! But not RPing. Out they go!

URAP

Eh, doesn't do me any good though. It's not really restful sleep.

I sleep a ton during the summer because there's no school. Seems like I go from seven hours a day to closer to ten or twelve. I should probably start doing something more productive with that time.

Oh, and I was looking through my archived TGs, and I found this from Yy:

*wonders how Hariko would look like as a wolf*

:P

I know what I think it means; what's your spin on it?

I thought it had something to do with how I've been converted into a TWP resident, and Yy's taking a moment to step back and look at his work.

Another reason why I stay is because of the RMB and the people on it. I started giving them nicknames, and once you give something a name, you start getting attached to it.

You, for example, got the nickname Russo.

Yup.

Let's see how many nicknames I've given out...

Russo

Resu

Sea-kun

Mommy's Littlest Megalomaniac

That Envelope of Glitter

B3

I think Resu was my best one so far, and it makes the whole list roll off the tongue:

Resu, Russo, Hari, and Sea

Ah, the stuff you find on Google.

I try to not search for Hetalia pictures on Google often because if I do, I usually end up feeling disgusted at all the fanservice-y stuff people have going on. When I was looking at Hong Kong pictures, half of them were of HK locking lips with England, China, or Iceland, and then more of them are of Korea grabbing people's chests.

*sigh*

Ah, the stuff you find on Google.

I try to not search for Hetalia pictures on Google often because if I do, I usually end up feeling disgusted at all the fanservice-y stuff people have going on. When I was looking at Hong Kong pictures, half of them were of HK locking lips with England, China, or Iceland, and then more of them are of Korea grabbing people's chests.

*sigh*

Yeah, that's a huge problem in the fandom.

Sadly.

Hariko only approves of the canon pairings...

I wish Korea was in the anime, but ya know, the Japanese and Koreans can't seem to get along even though they have more in common with each other than not.