Officerz for the Voice of TWP Union

Hello!

I'm glad to inform you the very capable people who will be assisting me during this term to start routing the affairs of TWP into an era of growth and activity! I trust this people judgement and capacity, and as such, they are all authorize to perform their tasks proactively and positively!

I hope we can all work as a team - you members of the voice and us officers of the voice - in order to ensure the grotwh of our region and its stability!

Deputy Advocate of WA Affairs: Nox

Nox will handled WA affairs for us, which will require not only that he brings to our forums the SC and WA proposals for us to analyze and discuss, but will also require coordination with the current and future delegate, in those cases when we desire to ask the delegate to vote one way or the other - this of course, non compulsory but in the spirit of cooperation. I've also asked Nox to set up a team of interested players who would like to draft future proposals, to get trained and use to the handling of WA/SC proposal drafting!

Deputy Advocate of Internal Affairs: Hariko

Hariko is one of our most friendly new players, and as such, and on the desire of give him both more experience and more confidence in his awesomeness, I've asked him to handle our internal affairs, which will include internal forum activities (like role playing, which I'm happy to see happening, as well as RMB activities once in while - like we had a Pompous Wednesday last week. I'll also ask Hariko to coordinate with the Delegate for the creation / update of the recruitment telegram of the region, and the recruitment of TWP in-game players into active in-forum users, that would allow our off-site community to grow.

Deputy Advocate of Foreign Affairs: Resu

Also known as Recuecn, Resu is one of the most polite and well-mannered persons I've had the pleasure to meet, and I have asked him to direct our Foreign Affairs. I know this is a bit daunting, having done that in the past myself, and it requires a lot of work. Those willing to help Resu are more than encouraged to apply for the Diplomatic Corps!

Deputy Advocate of Military Affairs: PunkDaddy

PD's experience handling military gameplay is vast, and his demeanor is perfect to help us set up our militia straight once more. He will be The Voice's commander of our army, and as such, I've asked him to step up in this role and be the point of coordination and rebirth of The West Pacific Armed Forces! I'd like to ask all current and previous members of TWPAF to help us in this endeavor, as an active military is not only attractive for new players, but also gives us influence in the foreign scenario.

Deputy Advocate of Intel Affairs: That Called the Vlagh

I've asked Vlagh to help us with Intelligence. Any good Armed Force also requires the capacity to gather information and knowledge from all around the place, and Vlagh's experience is great in this aspect.

Deputy Advocate of Media: URA

In an excellent example of Merit, URA stepped up and created a newspaper: Dass Nachrichten, which will be as of now considered the new official news outlet of The Voice of The West Pacific Union! If you'd like to help URA and his team, step by our Media Centre!

-----------------------------

By all means, any and all members of the voice that wish to help any of our DA's, or myself, are more than welcome to do so! I'm still looking for someone willing to tackle our lack of an official newsletter / newspaper system, and I'll be willing to take applications or listen to projects!

By all means, my goal is for TWP to growth and become a self-sufficient community! Let's do this together!

Excellent team. Applause to Elegarth.

Yes, I decided that the newspaper stagnation, similar to the HGA stagnation, could only be fixed via immediate action, which I took.

Excellent team. Applause to Elegarth.

Yes, I decided that the newspaper stagnation, similar to the HGA stagnation, could only be fixed via immediate action, which I took.

And I love you for it, as I meant that to happen this week and you went one step ahead :D

It was one of the few things I could do quickly. This week is a drag for me and it's not looking like it's going to get much better anytime soon, so I wanted to feel as though I was doing something and did this.

It's looking more and more like the region's being left in safe hands.

Congratulations all.

That means a lot, Danke.

Although you probably aren't talking to me, huh :)