My Platform for Prime Minister

Thanks for the suggestion, Nox! I'll say that it does have quite a bit of merit. However, there's also a problem with that: It would mean that we'd have to make articles significantly shorter, so that they could fit in a single TG that wouldn't provoke a TL;DR reaction from everyone. As such, it's probably best not to actually combine them, but instead to only offer short updates in the TG's and a link to the full newspaper.

I should've elaborated, yes, the TG's will summarize events, while the actual paper will remain full length. Maybe we could label the TG's as abridged magazines or tabloids or something.

Perhaps also we could send me as ambassador to Europeia get someone to create some sort of a fake stock market, because every paper needs that.

This just in from the non-corrupted TWP stock market! Nox is up 15% from last week!

I can see the headlines now!: URA STILL YAPPING ABOUT RMBS AND EUROPEIA, SAY COMRADES.....RUSSOASIAN MARK DOWN 12%....URA IS SUBTLY STILL MENTIONING EUROPEIA, SAYS URA A RELIABLE SOURCE....DARKESIA CHOCOLATE VALUE SKYROCKETS...."EUROPEIA!" CRIES URA....EUROPEIA!!

LOL.  You need to wait until there is a MoFA to appoint you to Europeia.

Make me MoFA, whoever gets elected!

Would it be possible to do something with all the corporations from the in-game "Global Economics and Trade" forum for that?

Oooooh.

That's a great idea.

Sounds hard, but amazing.

ELEGARTH: 10 (Nox, Recuecn, Little Sealand, Archsium, Mediobogdum, Westwind, cluntobone, Yy4u, Eli, Elegarth)

LLAMAS: 10(Ike, A fish in the Sea, Hariko, lemonpledge, punkdaddy, LLamas, Cormac, Sad-States, Pestarzt, URAP)

ABSTAIN: 0

INVALID VOTES: 3 (Fealess, Tomb, Soguisoguikawaiiland)

As per our General Election Guidelines Act:

4. After the nomination period, a 5 day plurality vote shall be held in the RA to determine the election result. There shall be the option for voting RA members to abstain. RA members are required to state their votes in posts for them to be counted. Multiple positions can be voted for in the same election.

a. If there is only one accepted nomination, a consent vote shall follow the same principle of requiring a plurality vote;

b. In the event of a tie, a run-off election shall be held starting 3 days after the election results are given; the candidates tied up can campaign during this time but no other candidates are allowed to continue campaigning;

This mean we will have to start a new voting, between Llamas and Elegarth. In order for further ideas to be debetable, I will start this NEW vote on Wednesday, so voth Llamas and I have 2 more days to extend or clear questions for the campaigns. I will run this election, I'll make my resignation effective one we get a new selected Prime Minister.

CAMPAIGNING IS HENCE OPEN AGAIN