Llamas and Mexican Foods

Are you really so ignorant and out of touch? Just because I oppose you in this election you think that justifies disparaging the entire governmental structure on the NS Gameplay forum? You even include part of your supposed platform as a reason I voted for Elegarth in the complaint there? I like how you are already spreading your incompetence to the rest of NS on our behalf.

As I stated in another thread.  Should this candidate win the election to head this government, I will NOT be cooperating with any government lead by him.  He hates this region enough to do what he has done?  Let him go elsewhere. 

I strongly suggest those who wish to invest their time productively, abandon this government and form a new one.

Edited by Darkesia
spelling

no

I only bothered to properly read this thread now actually. My interest in elections and those who campaign for them is so very low...

But I feel Eli captured my opinion of everything in this thread quite well.

Llamas, your GP post disparaging our region shows that you are not here to serve TWP.  I was taking time in this second vote to fully reconsider my vote and the candidates.  But your public insult to TWP, it's members, and it's friends, removes any legitimacy your candidacy had.

This is the guy who tg'd me the other day asking my opinion of Elegarth. At the time I didn't realise this election was going on, not having been here much recently.

Suffice it to say I politely told him to mind his own business, but now I wonder if he was hoping I would say something he could use against Elegarth.

Combining this with his recent behaviour convinced me that I'd resigned from the HGA too early and have now applied to rejoin.

So Llamas, here is the opinion you wanted. I quite like Elegarth and find him a mature and thoughtful person, much better suited to the role of P.M. than you are.

Not quite the opinion you were hoping for I suspect.