Downtime

Winnipeg

I will be upgrading a few things on the server today (including the forum software) so there may be some downtime involved.

Some may have noticed the site was down for a little bit earlier today already.

Thanks for that! Good to see you helping improve the community.

One thing: The logo on the tab seems to be changed; you might want to change it back, as the current one does not look very good on non-white backgrounds.

Do you mean the favicon....I just noticed that changed to the invision one...I wish they wouldn't include that in the upgrade packages...I've re-uploaded it but it may take some time for your browser to clear out the old icon cache.

Do you mean the favicon....I just noticed that changed to the invision one...I wish they wouldn't include that in the upgrade packages...I've re-uploaded it but it may take some time for your browser to clear out the old icon cache.

Yup, that's what I meant. It's still there, but as you noted it should take a while to change back. I'll tell you if it takes too long so that you can double-check to see that it's good. Thanks! :)

I've had a few over the years, but a few of the ones that stuck out for me:

Marshal Robert Isoeph (my first Avatar in NationStates, from 2002.  Yes that is my real face...no I don't have a Uniform like that, totally photoshopped)

fmisoeph.gif

Same Image turned into Big Brother from 1984

big_brother.jpg

And my fav; Bow Down before OZ!

ozwizard.jpg

And here is where I sit and shout "COOOKIES!!!"  I've since upgraded to 3 27" Monitors, but don't have a photo of the desk since...so imagine those 2 24" monitors are taking up some more space...

workstation.jpg

Just saw the headphones very obviously sitting there. I am dumb.

lol. yeah, a set of Sennheiser PC350s.

If you could see on the opposing wall, I have my project bench with a Dell R410 open and in the process of being turned into a deep packet inspector right now.  Suffice to say, lots of computer junk around.