admin change requests deux

It is set user group by user group. Each has it's own limit.  Not that I recall where it's at this moment (I'm about to catch a flight), but it's throttled back to prevent abuse, and some users don't like being bombarded with like alerts.

Like can also be replaced with the positive/negative reputation system.  

Likes per day per user should be doubled now, we'll see how it goes.

can you send me a PM about how to find that option? I looked and looked.

No hurry, I understand RL concerns have precedence.

No.  In fact it's different with each Delegate.  If I recall correctly, Mr ED didn't even have access to the Guardians chambers.

In my case, I'm an Admin, so yeah...

The next delegate will not be an Admin, but other than Admin rights (and old locked areas), I don't think anything will be hidden.  We are pretty open here.  Very few areas are actually hidden.

No.  In fact it's different with each Delegate.  If I recall correctly, Mr ED didn't even have access to the Guardians chambers.

In my case, I'm an Admin, so yeah...

The next delegate will not be an Admin, but other than Admin rights (and old locked areas), I don't think anything will be hidden.  We are pretty open here.  Very few areas are actually hidden.

There will be only two forums the Delegate does not have access to (unless the forum government requests it's own forum that would be private from the Delegate), they are for administrative use.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Ok.  I edited titles.  But I have not messed with permissions.  I'm a bit gun shy in that area.  I can do it...  but I would rather leaveit for someone better at it than I am.

Excellent.  Thank you.

For the other admins, can my permissions be corrected back to access to the Echo Chamber.  I lost them at some point during the transition to my mod powers on the RP section of the board.  Thanks.