admin change requests deux

A few requests:

1. Please mask Argyle, Stellgo, and Doninzemlya as new recruits.

2. Create a new subforum within "Battle Division," called "Battle Division Public Archives," and a passworded subforum called "Battle Division Classified Archives" within the Army HQ and Barracks. After this, create a new subforum within the Army HQ and Barracks termed "Battle Division Semiprivate Archives."

3. Give me mod rights within the Battle Division subforum and mask me as War Lord, now that Frat has appointed me.

Thank you!

Hiya,

Several forums for the following in the RP Forum:

A Modern-Tech(MT) forum

A Past-Tech(PT) forum

A Post Modern-Tech(PMT) forum

A Future-Tech(FT) forum

A little bit more power over the RP forums and subforums as well, please? Like, ability to give a warning, ability to archive posts, and the like. not too much if you don't want to.

Thank you in advance!

Perhaps you should talk to our Delegate assigned Field Commander, Pestartz, since he's essentially out of a job with SC's appointment of you. 

There is a Spy Master post up for grabs................

Llamas will also need masking to enter the Officers Lounge if not already granted

• 2 weeks later...

Am I missing something - can't seem to find the Military Application thread?

Apparently an Admin or Mod thought to delete the thread.  I have restored it.

edit:  The thread had spam posts in it.  I have deleted the posts in restoring the thread.

For order and record keeping, could I get an Archive forum under the HGA forum:

http://www.westpacific.org/forums/index.php?/forum/25-the-holy-grand-assembly-of-the-west/

Ideally, it would have the same permissions as the parent forum and would be used as a placekeeper of all closed topics, which would allow to clean out the main HGA forum a little and make it more user friendly.

Unless you guys think we rather not do that!

• 2 weeks later...