Merit Voting?

I'd have to build it from the ground up...you might recall it never worked in the last version of the site...time is not something I've had alot of as of late.  I've been busy learning Coldfusion for work since the websites there that I have to support are all Coldfusion (for the record, not my choice! I'd switch them all to PHP in a heartbeat if I could).

I'll see what I can do but no promises.

I never got into the Merit myself, though others asked me to at times.  But my recollection seems to mostly consist NPO and ADN players playing off each other in the Merit.  I didn't want to be a part of that.

I never got into the Merit myself, though others asked me to at times.  But my recollection seems to mostly consist NPO and ADN players playing off each other in the Merit.  I didn't want to be a part of that.

That was later...The Meritocracy pre-dated Invader/Defender politics...  But it did devolve to NPO vs ADN...

The region was definitely more RP oriented...players role played as members of the government for their respective countries rather than as a single citizen of a region like you see in most Invader/Defender game play.  Made for a different sort of game play...we did have our own foray into Defending/Invading...we went to war with Atlantic in 2003...

Anyway, I highly doubt it will ever get resurrected.

yeah then the nut job Libertarians showed up, now speaking as one usually recognized as a libertarian that probably sounds unusual.

The I literally detested ACC and OC, both in game and out. They were complete and total idiots.

I once gave a student a Merit for accusing me of being a racist.  I asked him why he thought I was a racist, and he replied, "because sir, you hate the human race!". Well deserving of a Merit on the Eddie (Tweedy) scale of witty remarks.

Winni - is there any way possible to bring the old Merit voting where you could see where people were voting in real time?

Hey! I thought we believed in 'democracy' in TWP - voting should be secret!

lol, the Merit system had the option of just showing how many votes each option had or it could list the voting users as they voted.  It also could keep the results secret until the vote had concluded.