WECA Sign up

Eli

Eli is allergic to shell fish so if the uni's I'm handing out don't have that sort of roo in them I'll be happy.

But I could wear gloves and a mask and be ok, it's got bad Miss Dark I can't even handle the leftover shells anymore. it's stupid

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As a chocoholic, to not join the WECA would be a no-brainer!  When would I receive my free sign-up gift of chocolate?  I am thinking of adding chocolate soldiers to my armed forces so will need a large supply of chocolate uniforms!

"Long Live Willie Wonker!"

PS  How can I add my mug shot/flag to this posting in top lefthand corner instead of Mr Outline Shadow?  Please telegram Mediobogdum direct.

• 7 months later...

Except I let Lewis and Clark CTE and have never restored it since.  And have never had a nation in Lemuria.

Lewis and Clark was originally Foreign Affairs Minister of raider region The Whole, lead by Roguescholar, which was part of the raider TAG alliance, that became a part of DEN.

While I knew that about Lewis and Clark, I have always associated that nation with you (the player) and never thought of it as a "bad guy." The down side of too much Intel is that you miss out on some of the fun character play.

Heh, that's true.  Maybe that's part of why I never liked doing Intel, I always got forced into it.  Just because you're good at something doesn't mean you like doing it. :P

But I left L&C be CTE'd more out of respect for TNP than for it being a bad guy nation, and I've used a different puppet there since (Pirates Lair).  But the 'bad guy' aspect did go into part of why I choose it for that purpose out of all my puppets.  Add to that, I live in Lewis and Clark County, Montana, and my Mom and Aunt used to write letters to each other in character with one of them being Lewis and the other being Clark.  Also add that I had also been an NPD Senator in TNP under Pixiedance/Ivan with L&C, while I was also ADN Secretary of Defense Westwind planning Puppetmaster II to overthrow Pixiedance. To a degree I played both sides of that one.

• 5 months later...

Ladies and gentlemen of WECA, we have a serious issue to discuss.

Shall we continue to allow among our ranks a person who has promoted the illegal exportation of chocolate by marsupials?

I ask for input from all members.

I still struggle to believe it.  How could any WECA member betray us this way ?  While I can accept the tolerance of the pro-marsupial among us, this simply goes too far.  It goes to the very heart of WECA.  

I call for his removal from WECA.

You will note that I have started production of chocolate marsupials.  This is not a pro-marsupial act because the plan is to parade these as effigies during the Festival of Placental and Ovipostors and then melt them down in a public display of defiance against the pro-marsupial regime. :)